Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs AssassinTARGET All lvl 80

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs AssassinTARGET All lvl 80 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl...
Page: 3

rofl

Deine_Mama

omfg come on you cant even call that combo i did more hits on my lvl 65 chars while minoring that shit
    7-8 skills till spike reloads and you call urself #1 sin of xig how ironic
    theres nothing wrong with buying items for usd , u would be a nothing without ur $_$
    and 0RC Its between moe and neodrake becouse he scammed money FROM MY ITEMS

hrobar

Its not about the items everyone can have them but its about how he flames all other ppl on xig and call them noobs and he is acting like the best nigga on server
    And when eamon raped his ass he just flamed him away

yea .. he was a noobie need to make flames
    and at the last he was in scammers list

Hrobar emon kicked his ass only once out of 999 times he lost to boo
    And actually moe was jking about 2-3 ppl playin for him lmao
    And in this case he was fighting the guy who called himself the best and said that he could kick boo's ass but he couldn't

Deine its really obvious that you are inexperienced rogue as you would've seen his info bar being spammed by minor and mp potions thats why you couldn't follow his hits.Because using his combo your pressing r and skill with 1 hand and then its obviously the skill appears a few miliseconds later thats why its being spammed by minor.

Againd how can you call some1 a babashopper when he's wearing 2 fp parts ?If you saw his stats on the show your stats thread he has a huge ap but only 40 lr which is obvious he is wearing only dex jewellerry and his hp were the same as mine on lvl 60 rogue with +3 uniques (on beta test).

Sustain,are you that big fan of boo that you know what he can and what he can not do ?

Banned

who says that is not possible to make that combo using right click minor and minor en left hand?

It is possible, not easy in the beggining but like other combo it is just practice and be continuous... i can make alone that combo and there is too many reasons for consider it much better than 2 hands minor combo on keyboard.

Banned

who says that is not possible to make that combo using right click minor and minor + combo skills on left hand?

It is possible, not easy in the beggining but like other combo it is just practice and be continuous... i can make alone that combo and there are too many reasons for consider it much better than 2 hands minor combo on keyboard.

Thats the point he is using 1 right clicked and 1 open minor this way its easier to minor (at least for me),but you have to use r and skills with 1 hand (you need practice a bit but then its cool)

Banned

with 1 hand minor/ combo

other hand minor with right click..

ring fingers minors other fingers combo..

extremely slow but with practice u can get good i guess....

saca

damn u ppl like to flame <3 MR80(70) Booo
    i know MR80 since old KO hes GG :unsure:

h1333

Zuhahhahaa

hmnn i can combo.... on my 65shit.... and i suck 1000 time faster than him and am the best sin attention plz <===

hay noob if you can beat him he is there pm him, you can&#39;t match his item and lvl, cool get char and item and i will give BOOOOOO the same lvl and item and show me what you will say after that... aha boooo cheat lool.

Let me enlighten you for the last time:

if you improve your minor combo that your minor faster than your combo you will see less skill damage in the info bar but your combo will still perform like in normal minor combo but you need to perfect the timing which i dought you know about it.

as booooo told me once " Never argue with an idiot. he&#39;ll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"

Only thing i liked was the song... whats the name of it

kibal

Like i said before , please make a video showing us how u do that great minor while comboing.Since they said u r babashoper dont think that buy a camera is a problem for u.

rs84

song name pls

bluecraze

Zuhahhahaa

hmnn i can combo.... on my 65shit.... and i suck 1000 time faster than him and am the best sin attention plz <===
    hay noob if you can beat him he is there pm him, you can&#39;t match his item and lvl, cool get char and item and i will give BOOOOOO the same lvl and item and show me what you will say after that... aha boooo cheat lool.

Let me enlighten you for the last time:

if you improve your minor combo that your minor faster than your combo you will see less skill damage in the info bar but your combo will still perform like in normal minor combo but you need to perfect the timing which i dought you know about it.
    as booooo told me once " Never argue with an idiot. he&#39;ll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"[/b]
    quick question can u name some ppl that beat booooo ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast