Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs AssassinTARGET All lvl 80

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs AssassinTARGET All lvl 80 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Zuhahhahaa hmnn i can combo.... on my 65shit.... and i suck 1000 time faster than him and am the best ...
Page: 4

bluecraze

Zuhahhahaa

hmnn i can combo.... on my 65shit.... and i suck 1000 time faster than him and am the best sin attention plz <===
    hay noob if you can beat him he is there pm him, you can&#39;t match his item and lvl, cool get char and item and i will give BOOOOOO the same lvl and item and show me what you will say after that... aha boooo cheat lool.

Let me enlighten you for the last time:

if you improve your minor combo that your minor faster than your combo you will see less skill damage in the info bar but your combo will still perform like in normal minor combo but you need to perfect the timing which i dought you know about it.
    as booooo told me once " Never argue with an idiot. he&#39;ll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"[/b]
    quick question can u name some ppl that beat booooo ?

prolly not a double poster :P

Banned

Hrobar emon kicked his ass only once out of 999 times he lost to boo
    And actually moe was jking about 2-3 ppl playin for him lmao
    And in this case he was fighting the guy who called himself the best and said that he could kick boo&#39;s ass but he couldn&#39;t

Deine its really obvious that you are inexperienced rogue as you would&#39;ve seen his info bar being spammed by minor and mp potions thats why you couldn&#39;t follow his hits.Because using his combo your pressing r and skill with 1 hand and then its obviously the skill appears a few miliseconds later thats why its being spammed by minor.

Againd how can you call some1 a babashopper when he&#39;s wearing 2 fp parts ?If you saw his stats on the show your stats thread he has a huge ap but only 40 lr which is obvious he is wearing only dex jewellerry and his hp were the same as mine on lvl 60 rogue with +3 uniques (on beta test).

Sustain,are you that big fan of boo that you know what he can and what he can not do ?[/b]
    No, I was not kidding. Its has been confirmed by his cousin that he gets help. There is no way a person can heal with left hand (left hand because the minor is on skill 2) and move his fingers all the way to skill 8, all while keeping 2 minor going non stop. Unless he has a hand the size of Goliath, it is physically impossible. He is obviously getting help.

Deine would burn you a new shit hole if you ever 1v1ed him.

If you have played rogue, you will understand. Look at how slow his combo is for "the best rogue in Knight Online"

I like the song though.

japo

noobybooby
    if same lv/equipment
    i&#39;d say minor/potter

chusco pwnz it.[/b]
    dont be silly, i dunno who did chusco fought against in his server... But i only use to do hp+minor vs warriors because they stun leg cut etc, vs rogues i think if u can down to 1000/2000mp doing cooldown just in case... is so far better thatn hp+minor

dragunmaster

ok ok but idk if you guys could take BFD__235 from diez he pwns all lvl 80 warriors in cz

Banned

Never argue with an idiot. he&#39;ll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"[/b]
    That was my quote which I brought to ranking from Cartoon Network Adult Swim.

Way to go retard. Even your insults are supported by someone else. LOL

hrobar

Zz this is becoming another flame war ppl stick more to the topic...

dont be silly, i dunno who did chusco fought against in his server... But i only use to do hp+minor vs warriors because they stun leg cut etc, vs rogues i think if u can down to 1000/2000mp doing cooldown just in case... is so far better thatn hp+minor[/b]
    against dupers/babashopper he fought.

chusco is one of the best rogues (if not the best).

he are my heroooo

japo

against dupers/babashopper he fought.

chusco is one of the best rogues (if not the best).
    he are my heroooo[/b]
    most of dupers/babashopers have lack of skills so they really dont need to be mentioned.

in edana there are some guys with full +9 shits and +2 uniques, but i prefair talk about the players that have equal stats in a duel

skill or not, if some1 is spamming you +900 with 8k hp/1400 def ull need best of your skills/luck... pretty fast

Apolon_

In ROFD minor combo keyboard+mouse is best way of minoring, and you dont need 3rd hard but a lot of practise. So if Booo is playing fair i think he is one of the best sins just he miss skills.

example made by my friend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89xxk2wofiE

Banned

i like chusco

hella cool guy

nice talks with em bout rogues and all that...... gets gay when he shows me pics of lvl 80 warriors and shit... when all i got to play is a lvl 74

whore lol

Deine_Mama

Hrobar emon kicked his ass only once out of 999 times he lost to boo
    And actually moe was jking about 2-3 ppl playin for him lmao
    And in this case he was fighting the guy who called himself the best and said that he could kick boo&#39;s ass but he couldn&#39;t

Deine its really obvious that you are inexperienced rogue as you would&#39;ve seen his info bar being spammed by minor and mp potions thats why you couldn&#39;t follow his hits.Because using his combo your pressing r and skill with 1 hand and then its obviously the skill appears a few miliseconds later thats why its being spammed by minor.

Againd how can you call some1 a babashopper when he&#39;s wearing 2 fp parts ?If you saw his stats on the show your stats thread he has a huge ap but only 40 lr which is obvious he is wearing only dex jewellerry and his hp were the same as mine on lvl 60 rogue with +3 uniques (on beta test).

Sustain,are you that big fan of boo that you know what he can and what he can not do ?[/b]
    As far as I can see u are the idiot, sir.
    Counting hit isnt single r dmg and skillhits in manaregg but it sux
    We are count the skills he uses till spike reloads he uses 7-8, I used on a lvl 65 rouge while minoring more hits till spike reloaded. his combo is just shit items makeing players *gg*

bluecraze

prolly not a double poster :P[/b]
    the gay school computers lagged

rs84

song name pls[/b]
    bump

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast