Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs AssassinTARGET All lvl 80

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs AssassinTARGET All lvl 80 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol wuts the song name...
Page: 5

lol wuts the song name

Banned

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO. As I requested on ranking, would you mind showing me a picture of your stats?

Once again simple request, try not to avoid it by flaming this time

rs84

found it
    Audiovent - The energy

@ Moe i can tell you in details how his combo works

He has it like that :

1st skillbar : 1)Hp Pot 2)Mp pot 3)Minor and then skills

he's holding button 2 and 3 with his middle and the left to middle finger finger (sry the english is not my main language so i dont know the names xD) with the right to his midlle figer finger he's pressing r + skills (means he using only 1 finger to press "r" and skills) just put your fingers on a keyboard and try it its possible to go all the way down,but now everyones wondering like wtf his minor is too fast, but its simple he right clicked 1 minor and using them together which gives you a really good healing,now it doest't really matter what's on skillbar 2 (prolly the right clicked minor and cures/wolf and such i have it that way xD)now skillbar 3 1)Hp Pot 2)Mp Pot 3)Minor 4)Light Feet (He cut on 1 of the skills for light feet its a really complicated stuff he's switiching between skillbars 1,4 and 3 this is exactly the same way im using it except the light feet part since im not that high level and i have enough place for all skills)

now skillbar 4 has 1)hp pot 2)mp pot 3)Minor and skills

And thats how it works :

skillbar 1 spamming the fingers with minor and mp pots and using r + skills with 1 finger+ spamming right click of his mouse,keep spamming the same stuff switching to skillbar 4 (with the right to his middle finger finger) then after skillbar 4 he goes to skillbar 3 then goes to skillbar 4 and then to 1 when your doing that fast you have light feet on and all the other skills,yeah i think this is a strange way to use light feet too but that is how he got used to it.

As far as I can see u are the idiot, sir.
    Counting hit isnt single r dmg and skillhits in manaregg but it sux
    We are count the skills he uses till spike reloads he uses 7-8, I used on a lvl 65 rouge while minoring more hits till spike reloaded. his combo is just shit items makeing players *gg*[/b]
    What are you talking about ??First of all he has more skills then a lvl 65 rogue at least 3 more skills,2nd look at the video he had to reswitch to the other skillbar sometimes because his spike was not ready,and he had to even wait a few times till his spike's releaoded,i think you are the idiot here because you have to press it that way that the skills will not fail and not random shit that half of the skills failed but at least you did it faster lol.
    And yes he is such a bad rogue that he owned a lvl 80 HumanCaptain on a lvl 75 rogue...
    And when he did that he didnt have his +9 stuff he was +8'ed

God i wanted to forget this thread cuz its stupid to argue for some1 you dont even know xD
    But i have to finish what i have started xD

Banned

@ Moe i can tell you in details how his combo works

He has it like that :

1st skillbar : 1)Hp Pot 2)Mp pot 3)Minor and then skills

he's holding button 2 and 3 with his middle and the left to middle finger finger (sry the english is not my main language so i dont know the names xD) with the right to his midlle figer finger he's pressing r + skills (means he using only 1 finger to press "r" and skills) just put your fingers on a keyboard and try it its possible to go all the way down,but now everyones wondering like wtf his minor is too fast, but its simple he right clicked 1 minor and using them together which gives you a really good healing,now it doest't really matter what's on skillbar 2 (prolly the right clicked minor and cures/wolf and such i have it that way xD)now skillbar 3 1)Hp Pot 2)Mp Pot 3)Minor 4)Light Feet (He cut on 1 of the skills for light feet its a really complicated stuff he's switiching between skillbars 1,4 and 3 this is exactly the same way im using it except the light feet part since im not that high level and i have enough place for all skills)

now skillbar 4 has 1)hp pot 2)mp pot 3)Minor and skills

And thats how it works :

skillbar 1 spamming the fingers with minor and mp pots and using r + skills with 1 finger+ spamming right click of his mouse,keep spamming the same stuff switching to skillbar 4 then after skillbar 4 he goes to skillbar 3 then goes to skillbar 4 and then to 1 when your doing that fast you have light feet on and all the other skills,yeah i think this is a strange way to use light feet too but that is how he got used to it.[/b]
    Or I will tell you what his real life cousin told me. "There is another person who minor heals for him"

Get off his penis. He is a 35 year old man with a "new born baby" supposedly, who still lives at his parent's home, still uses his father's money to buy knight online items, and beats off to "beating noobs" at a video game.

Find another role model. I suggest Harper Lee or Anthony Burgess. If you want to go into politics, I suggest Martin Luther King, Malcom X, Mother Teressa, or even Gandhi.

Banned

Or I will tell you what his real life cousin told me. "There is another person who minor heals for him"

Get off his penis. He is a 35 year old man with a "new born baby" supposedly, who still lives at his parent's home, still uses his father's money to buy knight online items, and beats off to "beating noobs" at a video game.

Find another role model. I suggest Harper Lee or Anthony Burgess. If you want to go into politics, I suggest Martin Luther King, Malcom X, Mother Teressa, or even Gandhi.[/b]
    HAHAHHAHAHA
    just need alligator in here

Find another role model. I suggest Harper Lee or Anthony Burgess. If you want to go into politics, I suggest Martin Luther King, Malcom X, Mother Teressa, or even Gandhi.[/b]
    Yeah yeah and i will tell you that his mothwer told me that he has only 1 ball,not funny dude,i can tell you lots of stuff w/o proof.
    I didnt get on his penis in the first place,im just standing for justice,everyone is posting lots of jealousy and its obvious and as far as i've heared stuff about you you are not a really trustable person so i will just ignore it.

And yeah i have my "role model" but he isnt booo,and you dont have to suggest me people whom to like,if you like them doesnt mean i will

Ok i gtg to sleep so maybe i will visit this thread tomorrow

FLAME ON!

Banned

Let me make the arguments for everyone's sake so you just shut the fuck up for good.

Firstly, you are an idiot. People can argue this all day long, just by quoting the bullshit that you type. I mean, who the fuck are you? LOL

Secondly, noone is jealous of Boo. Why would we be jealous of a customer? Half the items that he owns were bought from people in Xigenon for USD. He made us rich. People are actually annoyed by his "attention seeking" antics. He brags about beating people, and then makes up retarded excuses when he loses.

Thirdly, besides you, noone gives a shit. Therefore, you are riding his penis like a flamming faggot.

Fourthly, there is no justice. It is a video game. By seeking justice at a videogame, you just added fuel to argument one.

I hope you are done. Please, for your sake, just stop. Maybe if you log off for a couple of days, people will forget how seriously retarded you just looked.

B1tesizeThriLL

Hmm... If I was Gangsta, I seriously wouldn't post again... :mellow:

zheka1k

If only someone skilled played on that char..... the possibilities would be endless....its just too bad.

Let me make the arguments for everyone's sake so you just shut the fuck up for good.

Firstly, you are an idiot. People can argue this all day long, just by quoting the bullshit that you type. I mean, who the fuck are you? LOL

Secondly, noone is jealous of Boo. Why would we be jealous of a customer? Half the items that he owns were bought from people in Xigenon for USD. He made us rich. People are actually annoyed by his "attention seeking" antics. He brags about beating people, and then makes up retarded excuses when he loses.

Thirdly, besides you, noone gives a shit. Therefore, you are riding his penis like a flamming faggot.

Fourthly, there is no justice. It is a video game. By seeking justice at a videogame, you just added fuel to argument one.

I hope you are done. Please, for your sake, just stop. Maybe if you log off for a couple of days, people will forget how seriously retarded you just looked.[/b]
    Lmfao xD,you are pretty right about the arguing part,but ill ask you back who the fuck are you lolzor to tell me what to do or what to watch ?You were bullshiting something i like i was defending it,why would you be jealous ?Wel lemme see he is good he is really good and you are trying to look for a reason to make him look bad,and i'll say it again if you dont want to fucking wtach it GET THE FUCK OUT is your mind that fucked up that you cant understand a simple thing as that ???You dont like it, dont watch/comment it fukking ingore the topic lmfao if you dont like it,ill give you an example if you see something nasty in supermarket that you dont like would you fucking buy it (you can say yes if you want to look gay) ????You'd ignore it,same here,and if you want to chek my posts you would see im not arguing at all and im visiting this site like 5 mins in a day because its my homepage w/e so it automatically moves me here whenever i reconnect my internet,if there is no justice means you are just a retarded asshole who's flaming people for no reason(i dont mean myself i mean booo)

AND LEMME MAKE THIS CLEAR THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE ANNOYED,AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LIKE THIS SHIT SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT ILL SAY IT AGAIN DONT WATCH IT! Its that simple isnt it ?

Well you see i simply can ride his dick since i dont know a single thing about him,hell i dont even know his nation (and i dont really care ).

Hmm... If I was Gangsta, I seriously wouldn't post again...[/b]
    Then you sir are a pussy,if you are scared to defend yourself then i cant imagine what a coward you are in real life xD

Who bumped this shit again?

3thos

Who bumped this shit again?[/b]
    rs84.

I hope you are done. Please, for your sake, just stop. Maybe if you log off for a couple of days, people will forget how seriously retarded you just looked.[/b]
    why i love moe.

If only someone skilled played on that char..... the possibilities would be endless....its just too bad.[/b]
    if only i was able to play that char for one day, i would make 50knp+

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345