Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix )

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I bet this african dude always get pwned by sins in his server cuz he cant minor like em thats ...
Page: 10

I bet this african dude always get pwned by sins in his server cuz he cant minor like em thats why he think every sin is cheating

u can use many methods in minoring and best method for beginners that would like to compete with top class sins is to use 2 keyboards (i let ur imagination on where to use the other keyboard )

TnT
    Banned

here is my opionion Elu is a poor baba shooper bitch who dsent know how to combo or minor u people say his good but omg he lost against EndLessRain When he had rappy+7 and Elu had +9 rofl u say boo over power but he beat people with +9 and +2 while he was on GoldRoger So all u haters out there suck My dick
    Respect BOOOOOOOOOOO u newbs

i always will <3[/b]

You dont even know a sh1t about Elu, so if u know anything just stfu and go cry in a corner.
    about Endlessrain pwning Elu with a rappy+7 is partly correct, not to mention the fact, that Endlessrain spamed him with acid pots, lol.
    and please dont come over here and tell me that he used those acids in order that he take off his CS, ive been present right there and ive seen it with my own eyes.
    yeah, Elu had to town more often to rpr his stuff. Endless claim he was using axe anti defs so therefore he used the acids.
    no wonder that he pwning him with with 0 durability.
    well done, but nothing gets past in my case.

That was a random vs. Endlessrain used his giga axe as usually, after he seen the fact that he sux, he claimed that he using anti defs, so he had to use the acids
    to get his armor down. Additionally he used a crappy weapon to let him look like a noob.

FlyingAfrican

hahaha i love how all you little girls are having your sissy fits cause i&#39;m nicely asking 1 person to prove to us all that he doesn&#39;t cheat in anyway by using any type of 3rd party tool (pedal, or something else of this sort) So before you guys all go off bursting your blood vessels cause you got to pissed off cause someone is calling out your childhood hero (boo) and is asking for proof, you guys should think of it this way, you don&#39;t know who I am and you never will for I won&#39;t reveal myself to you, as for playing USKO and sin, don&#39;t make me laugh, I played usko and played a sin when doing so actually mattered in ko, not these days where any lazy fuck can put down $1000 usd and be one of the best players in the game..

P.S. till he does prove it in anyway, I suggest that all you "followers" go outside for a bit, find an actual girl, and some how someway get to know them and hopefully lose your virginity.. Till then, Peace out

Uzu

hahaha i love how all you little girls are having your sissy fits cause i&#39;m nicely asking 1 person to prove to us all that he doesn&#39;t cheat in anyway by using any type of 3rd party tool (pedal, or something else of this sort) So before you guys all go off bursting your blood vessels cause you got to pissed off cause someone is calling out your childhood hero (boo) and is asking for proof, you guys should think of it this way, you don&#39;t know who I am and you never will for I won&#39;t reveal myself to you, as for playing USKO and sin, don&#39;t make me laugh, I played usko and played a sin when doing so actually mattered in ko, not these days where any lazy fuck can put down $1000 usd and be one of the best players in the game..

P.S. till he does prove it in anyway, I suggest that all you "followers" go outside for a bit, find an actual girl, and some how someway get to know them and hopefully lose your virginity.. Till then, Peace out[/b]
    do you know the &#39;benefit of the doubt&#39;?

FlyingAfrican

do you know the &#39;benefit of the doubt&#39;?[/b]
    not when it comes to someone as this popular, he should be questioned..

Lebroun

You dont even know a sh1t about Elu, so if u know anything just stfu and go cry in a corner.
    about Endlessrain pwning Elu with a rappy+7 is partly correct, not to mention the fact, that Endlessrain spamed him with acid pots, lol.
    and please dont come over here and tell me that he used those acids in order that he take off his CS, ive been present right there and ive seen it with my own eyes.
    yeah, Elu had to town more often to rpr his stuff. Endless claim he was using axe anti defs so therefore he used the acids.
    no wonder that he pwning him with with 0 durability.
    well done, but nothing gets past in my case.

That was a random vs. Endlessrain used his giga axe as usually, after he seen the fact that he sux, he claimed that he using anti defs, so he had to use the acids
    to get his armor down. Additionally he used a crappy weapon to let him look like a noob.[/b]

listen you idiot i was there when they were vsing and the reason endless was spaming acid pots was because noob elu was running and using cs on vs so stfu newb elu sucks ass h used cs the almost his hole lfe

listen you idiot i was there when they were vsing and the reason endless was spaming acid pots was because noob elu was running and using cs on vs so stfu newb elu sucks ass h used cs the almost his hole lfe[/b]
    nice, a new clown

Priest_gabber

nice, a new clown[/b]
    yeh lol we had buddah mixer hes next now :P?

xstep

this video is not avalaible in your country , WTF????

Banned

P.S. till he does prove it in anyway, I suggest that all you "followers" go outside for a bit, find an actual girl, and some how someway get to know them and hopefully lose your virginity.. Till then, Peace out[/b]
    What are girls and virginity? They are icky and have cooties from what I heard about them.

and bra, im sure you were prolly one of the worst sins to ever play a ko server

you want to prove he isn&#39;t, how about you prove he is?

FlyingAfrican

What are girls and virginity? They are icky and have cooties from what I heard about them.
    and bra, im sure you were prolly one of the worst sins to ever play a ko server

you want to prove he isn&#39;t, how about you prove he is?[/b]
    haha sure w/e u say there bud,
    and why do i have to prove that he is when the evidence is being shown, so why cant he just prove to us all that he isnt and clear his name, because as of right now theres only like 10 people who think that he isnt and those are all his little butt buddies that wanna grow up and be just like him.. just incase of you were wondering, yes you are one of his butt buddies

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Just had to stick my nose in here and say whoooooa what a load of kiddie drama and mini flame over some random babashoped pedalusing faggot. Movies are entertaining but thats about it, no need to argue about some pointless thing that has no meaning in life.

Just forget it and leave the turk kids to favorite and wank on his videos.

Banned

haha sure w/e u say there bud,
    and why do i have to prove that he is when the evidence is being shown, so why cant he just prove to us all that he isnt and clear his name, because as of right now theres only like 10 people who think that he isnt and those are all his little butt buddies that wanna grow up and be just like him.. just incase of you were wondering, yes you are one of his butt buddies[/b]
    what evidence?

but now i feel sad because you were mean and called me a butt buddie sadface

iTzBryan Senior Member

So I thought this video was getting so much attention for being epic, after reviewing it and realizing it was nothing special I found out it was a flame war.. NICE :lol:

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i dont want to say anything wrong, but hes using skill s-r combo, and u guys say hes using dual minor with mouse, which means he&#39;s spamming minor + mana pot + s-r combo + pressing skills with 1 hand? bcuz he doesnt use mouse for moving, its easy to check: hes moving with W-A-S-D i dont know if its possible to do that much with 1 hand, i just wanted to tell it

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast