Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix )

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; legend of a game? haha thats nerdy xD...
Page: 11

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

legend of a game? haha thats nerdy xD

FlyingAfrican

what evidence?
    but now i feel sad because you were mean and called me a butt buddie sadface[/b]
    the fact that his gameplay seems impossible to do with just 2 hands.. you can observe it as much as we have and notice the same thing if you actually look into detail, and sorry for the remark but you have to understand where i'm coming from, there's only a few of you that refuse to stop defending him when he himself hasn't proved a single thing to anyone and quit before doing so (trying to make himself feel as a gg retireing) when all it did was just leave us all just knowing the truth, he's a sad little man who couldn't get away with cheating in the new ko so he decided to quit while he still had the chance and his so called "name", yet he failed miseraby..

Banned

You guys over complicate things, i can do w+r combo while potting while tapping minor (on keyboard and mouse at same time) while hitting skills, its really not that hard.

Just because you can't do something doesn't mean that the person doing it is cheating.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

You guys over complicate things, i can do w+r combo while potting while tapping minor (on keyboard and mouse at same time) while hitting skills, its really not that hard.
    Just because you can't do something doesn't mean that the person doing it is cheating.[/b]
    you didnt get what i said... if your hand is on your mouse cuz you're right click minoring, you're moving with mouse, do you? then why isnt he moving with mouse while many vs him?

btw could you show us how are you minoring+potting+hitting+moving with 1 hand? im really curious, and i dont say its impossible, just pointless cuz you have 2 hands(ofc if u have), and you're able to use both...

booo is noob

1st he use illegal items have chitin boots +7 with spear 35 defence, he spend alot of money buying items for usd cant even farm, he do videos killing noobs, anyway

you didnt get what i said... if your hand is on your mouse cuz you're right click minoring, you're moving with mouse, do you? then why isnt he moving with mouse while many vs him?

btw could you show us how are you minoring+potting+hitting+moving with 1 hand? im really curious, and i dont say its impossible, just pointless cuz you have 2 hands(ofc if u have), and you're able to use both...[/b]
    in cause u dont know u can move by W A S D E
    u get those lessons at low lvls with yellow writings
    one of my friends barly uses mouse in pk
    i bet boos like that too o.o

in cause u dont know u can move by W A S D E
    u get those lessons at low lvls with yellow writings
    one of my friends barly uses mouse in pk
    i bet boos like that too o.o[/b]
    ty u said what i wanted... he IS NOT using mouse while many vs him... which means he minors that fast with 1 minor skill, thats all

btw corr, i think i know enough of this game, but if u want u can test my skills in a vs :P

ty u said what i wanted... he IS NOT using mouse while many vs him... which means he minors that fast with 1 minor skill, thats all

btw corr, i think i know enough of this game, but if u want u can test my skills in a vs :P [/b]
    uh if u could see ko "pointer" only shows when hes healing curring him self ... thats where he use 1hand on mouse 1 hand on keyboard
    otherwise he moves by w/a/s/e 2 hands great controling by that also
    and hes not only full minor when he gets alot mana he uses hp pot with minor ,best healin mythod?

mm i believe u that babashoper who got raum +8 and mythril set+8 uniqs+2+3 when almost every gg quit oly lol
    inculding me ... yea sure we can vs. trust me dude thats not "enough of this game" :P

Banned

btw could you show us how are you minoring+potting+hitting+moving with 1 hand? im really curious, and i dont say its impossible, just pointless cuz you have 2 hands(ofc if u have), and you're able to use both...[/b]
    He is using the mouse to move you can plainly see it, the little white circle thats flying around is his mouse pointing to where he wants to move...

Surely you can see that.

mm i believe u that babashoper who got raum +8 and mythril set+8 uniqs+2+3 when almost every gg quit oly lol
    inculding me ... yea sure we can vs. trust me dude thats not "enough of this game" :P [/b]
    first of all thats not me, but he upgraded his items on his own, and we never spent money to this game(except premium)... and Killer had like the second raum+8 on the server, so... and he has not +3 items, only few+2s, if u wanna find babashoppers, just look at your clan, and about my knowledge: 5 years of playing is more than enough for anything

He is using the mouse to move you can plainly see it, the little white circle thats flying around is his mouse pointing to where he wants to move...

Surely you can see that.[/b]
    i was watching one of his movies and i saw that hes moving with w-a-s-d, in many vs him, but i dont want this quarelling, BOOOO quit this game long time ago, he has some vids, and they're nice to see and worth to see, and i dont know if he was legit or not, but i dont really care

first of all thats not me, but he upgraded his items on his own, and we never spent money to this game(except premium)... and Killer had like the second raum+8 on the server, so... and he has not +3 items, only few+2s, if u wanna find babashoppers, just look at your clan, and about my knowledge: 5 years of playing is more than enough for anything[/b]
    yes yes sure ...
    from dcz sin to lv 83 raum8 mythril8s uniqs+2s cs+0 xD happens everyday in olympia and i was born yestarday o.o
    and why would u talk about my clan ? ;s

anyways sorry to ORC , back on topic nice vid skillful

if u got anything to say gaudior pm in game i wont flame in this topic anymore :mellow:

i just noticed why when i saw scream/legcut icon he didnt slow down or was stunned at all? tbl or what? and dont say he cured i clearly saw he was still lightfeeting like it didnt even happen, its in the first 1:30 sec of video hes fighting like 7 people check it out and explain

Banned

i just noticed why when i saw scream/legcut icon he didnt slow down or was stunned at all? tbl or what? and dont say he cured i clearly saw he was still lightfeeting like it didnt even happen, its in the first 1:30 sec of video hes fighting like 7 people check it out and explain[/b]
    Just because it shows the animation doesn't mean it always happens. I have seen the animation before done to me and I was not affected by it at all.

FlyingAfrican

i just noticed why when i saw scream/legcut icon he didnt slow down or was stunned at all? tbl or what? and dont say he cured i clearly saw he was still lightfeeting like it didnt even happen, its in the first 1:30 sec of video hes fighting like 7 people check it out and explain[/b]
    sometimes if lightfeet is casted before the other skill is, the light feet replaces the skill and lasts as long as that skill would, for ex. if you light feet then someone ice's you and it doesn't work, at times your light feet is replaced wit the ice skill which allows u to run as fast as light feet for as long as the ice skill lasts, but i didnt want the movie so idk if thats what happend during that scene.. either way he's bs wit his minor

I have done a remix from BOOOOOOOOOO movies.
    Its from his 3 pks movies.
    No vs on this movie.
    Full action. ( vs 4 /vs 5 /vs 6/ vs 8 ) Solo

Link --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMzYBvY2iNM

Better to Watch in High Quality

keep the topic clean
    Ty[/b]

just watched it, awesome job dude.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast