Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix )

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think its old..why you repost all pk movies?[/b] read the topic it says remix of 3 movies i also ...
Page: 2

0RC

I think its old..why you repost all pk movies?[/b]
    read the topic it says remix of 3 movies i also think many havent seen boo old pks

WaSaBaBasdf

read the topic it says remix of 3 movies i also think many havent seen boo old pks[/b]
    so?they didn't lose anything special.

pretty impressive but 1 good duffer would change this battle :P
    i would like to duo with that rouge and raid some exp spots -torment kkthxbb-

KoOOok

u say in the movie he got light feet on 3 but hes using soul pot on that key? anyway i like the movie up for pedal user =)

0RC

u say in the movie he got light feet on 3 but hes using soul pot on that key? anyway i like the movie up for pedal user =)[/b]
    you need a glass to use, booo uses 6 skill bar, 5 of them got mana, 1 of them got light feet, you could see it easy.
    its too hard for you, coz you nothing but a noob. cant use more then 1 or 2 skill bar

at least show a pedaler who could do similer to booo

Banned

i like all your films but talking about yourself "a living legend" " genius" is very hunny....

remember 0000000 words?

0000000 said: "Never think you are the best, because there is always someone who is better."

Peace....[/b]
    You really quoted some moron from ko?

Wow what a douche

Nice pk movies, I always enjoy watching someone who has a similar pk style to myself.

KoOOok

you need a glass to use, booo uses 6 skill bar, 5 of them got mana, 1 of them got light feet, you could see it easy.
    its too hard for you, coz you nothing but a noob. cant use more then 1 or 2 skill bar

at least show a pedaler who could do similer to booo[/b]
    funny thing is he gets the light feet icon tho hes not switching the bar? Hmm and naa i dont need to use 6 skill bars since i dont have 48 skills =)

goutsi

Question

i like all your films but talking about yourself "a living legend" " genius" is very hunny....

remember 0000000 words?

0000000 said: "Never think you are the best, because there is always someone who is better."

Peace....[/b]
    +1:P
    well i think u not the best sin and maybe i think i can easy win you and some friends of mine but exept all that with ur items i would tank human base with the towers....one last thing i would like to know what items u use and what items the gyies in your other vs video usee....

nice movie, maybe bit too long for me ;p i get bored of a geared rouge owning nubs but gg

rasta

at least show a pedaler who could do similer to booo[/b]
    i cant see him switching his skillbars.

very bad quality - not worth watching imo.

Liked the movie.... some of the editing was over the top though.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

People need to stop using the same fucking Requiem for a Dream theme song in their damn video, holy shit.
    Really wack video imo, BOO's good days' are practically over, get over it already.

+1:P
    well i think u not the best sin and maybe i think i can easy win you and some friends of mine but exept all that with ur items i would tank human base with the towers....one last thing i would like to know what items u use and what items the gyies in your other vs video usee....[/b]
    orc is not boooooo .. must i say it again ?

and btw ... you are from ares .... so you must be old player ... and u dont have better stuff than booo ? but ur so skilled right ? nvm ..

kibal

The video was ok , but that he doesnt have minor in rc doesnt mean he couldnt use a peddal macro or whatever .I liked his movies , he should make 1 with the new minor cold down .In a friend account if he sold his account.

TOYSOLDIER_

why u keep on reposting his movies? we all know he use a pedal cuz there is no fucking way u can press all those buttons and spam minor heal like that unless u ahve a 3rd hand.

oh and dont tell us turks are born with a god given ability.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast