Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix )

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i loved all his vids. remeber first vid he made i was like holy crap wat a pro :lol:...
Page: 3

lil_mageskillz

i loved all his vids. remeber first vid he made i was like holy crap wat a pro :lol:

Banned

why u keep on reposting his movies? we all know he use a pedal cuz there is no fucking way u can press all those buttons and spam minor heal like that unless u ahve a 3rd hand.

oh and dont tell us turks are born with a god given ability.[/b]
    Don't be mad because you suck.

What he does is very possible, and quite easy.

movie with mhcd - impossible cuz he leave ko...

why u keep on reposting his movies? we all know he use a pedal cuz there is no fucking way u can press all those buttons and spam minor heal like that unless u ahve a 3rd hand.

oh and dont tell us turks are born with a god given ability.[/b]
    here is few rogues who using same heal method (me and few others) and its easy way to do it : o
    i know u can only using 1 skill bar were is 7 attack skills and hp potion cuz u play all your life in ardream, but here is peoples much more skilled than you, your friends, your legends etc

i loved all his vids. remeber first vid he made i was like holy crap wat a pro[/b]
    i remember when he post his first video ... no one want to belive he can play that good ...
    peoples pleasing him to make more video .. he make second one and all ppl still dont blive it..
    he post few other videos and ppl start to hate and flame him lol
    its stupid ^_^

these times you trying to flame zero, cuz he "kill random noobz with plate set +4"

now all says mr80 is good only becoause he have gg items .. he made few movies when he pk at GoldRoger and he are random even at cw.
    but on those videos booo on GoldRoger win warriors with raptors +9... but u cant see it

alright ORC, i must say you video aint that bad , good music and always impressive to surprise peoples mind including my self, yes i vote 8/10.

but why the real owner of BOOOO quit KO ? right when the minor cooldown patch came out i mean come one, aint that true most rogues in all servers quit ko or sold their char cuz of that problem or change for the minor skills of rogues by having the cooldown. Isnt that true in the first couple of weeks here in ares server, most players who did use pedal quit ko sold their char, or reskill to archer class for few days and later eventually got to sell their rogue char or reskill back and later been afk for days and 1 day but 1 day someone find out how to go over the minor cooldown and experience the tbl edit and they are back now minoring real fast .

still i and others would like to see BOOO again in action since now there is tbl edit im sure there will be no problem for Booo to come back ingame. no more minor cooldown unless for the players who is playing legit without any pedal/tbl edits. on their minor skill.

love the video i vote 8/10, boo come ko , there is tbl minor no problem now. gell gell make new movies

0RC

alright ORC, i must say you video aint that bad , good music and always impressive to surprise peoples mind including my self, yes i vote 8/10.

but why the real owner of BOOOO quit KO ? right when the minor cooldown patch came out i mean come one, aint that true most rogues in all servers quit ko or sold their char cuz of that problem or change for the minor skills of rogues by having the cooldown. Isnt that true in the first couple of weeks here in ares server, most players who did use pedal quit ko sold their char, or reskill to archer class for few days and later eventually got to sell their rogue char or reskill back and later been afk for days and 1 day but 1 day someone find out how to go over the minor cooldown and experience the tbl edit and they are back now minoring real fast .

still i and others would like to see BOOO again in action since now there is tbl edit im sure there will be no problem for Booo to come back ingame. no more minor cooldown unless for the players who is playing legit without any pedal/tbl edits. on their minor skill.

love the video i vote 8/10, boo come ko , there is tbl minor no problem now. gell gell make new movies [/b]
    Colmillo_Blanco.
    you have flaming boooo so much with no reason, you dont even know him i guess. BOOOOOOOO quit way before new patch and minor cool down.
    how do you know that most ppl uses pedal like you said quit? so everyone plays rogue good is a pedal user!!
    im sure even if a true gg rogue player "legit" no "cheat" would quit if the minor cooldown came up. coz none of them want to be weak after having a special power or lets Call it a special skill "MINOR HEAL"

ty

saltman_147

How old is this recording because he has no minor cool down, plus if this kid was legit he obviously wouldn't be saying "I don't use minor pedal" because even if you have a minor pedal and play legit it doesn't matter because of the cool down.

awesome remix man ^_^

You can be "genius" in game chessmaster, not in knightonline.

8/10 for remix.

Colmillo_Blanco.
    you have flaming boooo so much with no reason, you dont even know him i guess. BOOOOOOOO quit way before new patch and minor cool down.
    how do you know that most ppl uses pedal like you said quit? so everyone plays rogue good is a pedal user!!
    im sure even if a true gg rogue player "legit" no "cheat" would quit if the minor cooldown came up. coz none of them want to be weak after having a special power or lets Call it a special skill "MINOR HEAL"

ty[/b]
    let me ask u something..No flame's..Just a question..Why u are so fun of him ? Be better than him and make ur own videos..Dont make him famous lol ..He is famous already.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

let me ask u something..No flame's..Just a question..Why u are so fun of him ? Be better than him and make ur own videos..Dont make him famous lol ..He is famous already.[/b]
    Whoa e-fame.. Serious business !
    Anyways, I never really liked boo and I never will.
    I'm not saying he's not a good player but something about that guy makes me hate him so much, it's probably the arrogance :P

well even its remix, i see still same footage and that makes me bored.

WaSaBaBasdf

love the video i vote 8/10, boo come ko , there is tbl minor no problem now. gell gell make new movies [/b]
    Wrong.i also quitted and sold my rogue after new patch with minor healing cooldown came AND i wasn't pedal user..
    and believe me none of diez players could kill me at 1vs1 at those days..
    IMO HAND>PEDAL...Just think..pedal makes the same minor even if you have full hp or half hp or almost dead..
    WIth your own hand you can make controlised minor and make more or less...

IronSeba

i like it

oO Jc Oo

Wrong.i also quitted and sold my rogue after new patch with minor healing cooldown came AND i wasn't pedal user..
    and believe me none of diez players could kill me at 1vs1 at those days..
    IMO HAND>PEDAL...Just think..pedal makes the same minor even if you have full hp or half hp or almost dead..
    WIth your own hand you can make controlised minor and make more or less...[/b]
    no1 cant kill you because u have it all top items so fuk u =)

giorgio always cocky xD

WaSaBaBasdf

no1 cant kill you because u have it all top items so fuk u =)

giorgio always cocky xD[/b]
    nah..items are not so important..i killed so many ppl with one dagger ( it means that i had 2.2k ap )
    or without armors..
    always skills>items.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast