Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix )

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To anyone who said,ownin noobs,well I'm pretty sure he couldn't purposely find 9 lvl 80s could he ?And if i ...
Page: 5

To anyone who said,ownin noobs,well I'm pretty sure he couldn't purposely find 9 lvl 80s could he ?And if i remember correctly,000000 in his movie wasn't battling 9+ orcs that were the same level/gear as he was,he was vsing people the same level as he was but so did boooooooo.

People first said that he had insane items(and claimed that that was the reason he was so good).
    But then boooooooo used his freinds' accounts who were lower lvls and didn't have a gear that's even close to boooooooo's real char....

Then finally people started accusing him of using a pedal,i'm sure it's very convenient to just accuse him of something instead of admitting that he's just a good rogue.

I'm not gonna go arguing with anyone about this,and i don't even know booooooo,never seen him ingame never did i speak to him,but it's just sad seeing people accusing someone of something they don't even have proof of.

Where did you see those 9 lv80's?

And people don't get it. When 000000 used to play, people didn't even know to combo. He did what booo did last year or whenever, long time ago. Combo ability of every average player went up to the sky in the last few years. Every idiot with 8 fingers could combo, good players made guides for combo, weak guys learned it. You can't compare 000000 to Boo. Would be an insult anyways.

Banned

Can't compare BOOOOOO and 00000 because it is totally 2 different times. Now I don't know why people would bring 000000 into the mix of this.

Where did you see those 9 lv80's?

And people don't get it. When 000000 used to play, people didn't even know to combo. He did what booo did last year or whenever, long time ago. Combo ability of every average player went up to the sky in the last few years. Every idiot with 8 fingers could combo, good players made guides for combo, weak guys learned it. You can't compare 000000 to Boo. Would be an insult anyways.[/b]
    I didn't mean it that way

People keep saying that he was killing noobs,well yeah,but i mean he can't purposely find High Level peeps just to fraps him owning them...

So he kills whomever he finds.

The reason i brought up 00000 is because his gear was not considered to be "the cheapest" in KE days and people didn't even know how to combo properly so he was owning them pretty good,but noone was complaining about him killing noobs,nowadays everyone knows how to combo,so it's the same thing except that BOOO wasn't fighting complete noobs,but lvl 75+ parties.

But nowadays minor pedal was discovered so lets just stick it up to someone...

And again,I'm not arguing,cuz it just sux,so if any1 wants to start arguing - you win.

melees can be suck but if priest is suck then u see actions like that

It's kinda stupid to rate ko videos now. the game is not new as like it was at zero time and everyone could do pretty much the same as like booooo do/did over the last 2 years.
    booooo and zero they both had the advantage of level over the others its just that boooo has much better gear with unique +2 at the time and shell set +9, shards+9 something that zero didn't had but only complete gear set+8 chitin, shards+8 and uniques +0.
    zero proved himself as a great assassin not just in ke but since usko has been realsed i think, peoples couldn't criticize at him simple because almost none really used minor before ke, everyone pretty much stopped at lvls 60-62 and went to cz.
    zero is the first assassin in ares to show lvl 70 power and well minor.

The bottom line is that from zero movies players took tips and from booooo movies none or just some new turkish players.

You can't compare 000000 to Boo. Would be an insult anyways.[/b]
    +1, I love you

0RC

It's kinda stupid to rate ko videos now. the game is not new as like it was at zero time and everyone could do pretty much the same as like booooo do/did over the last 2 years.
    booooo and zero they both had the advantage of level over the others its just that boooo has much better gear with unique +2 at the time and shell set +9, shards+9 something that zero didn't had but only complete gear set+8 chitin, shards+8 and uniques +0.
    zero proved himself as a great assassin not just in ke but since usko has been realsed i think, peoples couldn't criticize at him simple because almost none really used minor before ke, everyone pretty much stopped at lvls 60-62 and went to cz.

The bottom line is that from zero movies players took tips and from booooo movies none or just some new turkish players.[/b]
    First of, BOOOO never had +9 set shell, and only one shard+9, that when he become lvl 80. so before lvl 80 at his movie when he was lvl 77, BOOOOOOOO just got 1 shell+8 pauldron and rest +8 chitin and shards+8 like 00000 had. and still he was owning ppl same his lvl lower and higher. also tanking and killing as many as he could. at this time players had items lvl and ofc skill, coz it was new game back then. at lvl 80 BOOOOO make a movie call Power of lvl 80, he had that time 1 shell+9 some chitin +8 +9 dont know and 2 parts+9 full plat. and could be a shard+9. still he own many made a super movie that no body thought that boooo could do a movie better then his old one when he was lvl 77. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.. later ok many ask boo to make a new pk movie, even some ppl said that booo had only luck doing kinda movies and action, and he cant make a better movie than the old once.
    later on before booooo quit, he made a bye bye pk movie that still ppl cant believe it.

i love 00000 i love his movies his style, still i think 00000 had lvl items and skill over anyone on his movies. he was running around and kill low lvl and they best one of them had a full shell can be +6 others had full plates and all most of them running around dont know what is already going on on cz, everyone of us had same feeling when we entered cz on first few weeks.. etc etc etc.
    in my opinion, both BOOOOOOOO & 000000 had fun playing this game.

The bottom line is that from zero movies players took tips and from booooo movies none or just some new turkish players.[/b]
    You can't see it that way either. Zero outgeared people as well, but in his playtime an unique set was non plus ultra, at least in KO. So did boo outgear people in his prime.

First of, BOOOO never had +9 set shell, and only one shard+9, that when he become lvl 80. so before lvl 80 at his movie when he was lvl 77, BOOOOOOOO just got 1 shell+8 pauldron and rest +8 chitin and shards+8 like 00000 had. and still he was owning ppl same his lvl lower and higher. also tanking and killing as many as he could. at this time players had items lvl and ofc skill, coz it was new game back then. at lvl 80 BOOOOO make a movie call Power of lvl 80, he had that time 1 shell+9 some chitin +8 +9 dont know and 2 parts+9 full plat. and could be a shard+9. still he own many made a super movie that no body thought that boooo could do a movie better then his old one when he was lvl 77. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.. later ok many ask boo to make a new pk movie, even some ppl said that booo had only luck doing kinda movies and action, and he cant make a better movie than the old once.
    later on before booooo quit, he made a bye bye pk movie that still ppl cant believe it.

i love 00000 i love his movies his style, still i think 00000 had lvl items and skill over anyone on his movies. he was running around and kill low lvl and they best one of them had a full shell can be +6 others had full plates and all most of them running around dont know what is already going on on cz, everyone of us had same feeling when we entered cz on first few weeks.. etc etc etc.
    in my opinion, both BOOOOOOOO & 000000 had fun playing this game.[/b]
    Tell Booooooo to come back,dude

Now we have new Cursed Weapons,could be fun

zheka1k

Nothing special really, just another rogue that can play decently. And who ever says that he uses pedal, I don't think he does, its not hard to hit that button really fast. Sure wish he could combo a little better tho, a waist of items imo.

Ok, my opinion on this one. To take down 4+ people you need to have some timing skills, even if he uses pedal and have godly items you have to know who to attack first when to run away when to spamm all your mana and stuff like that. Pedal is really common nowadays almost every second turk has it. About 00000, zero was back in the KE patch and the old KO the capacity of mana and hp in comparison to skills of players and attack power was not in the ratio that is nowadays, there for back then you couldn't tank 5 players of same level because of simple mathematics... if 4 warriors lvl 70 hit you for 650 - 700 without combo that is 4 hits in a second = 3200 damage and that is without combo. Also zero's gear was a lot worse than booo's there weren't any cospree items aswell. There weren't 70+ skills, i think we all know that critical point and blinding spike beast hiding and the rest of the combo can kill the weak geared player even if 8 ppl attack you in a matter of seconds which still allows you to run away, heal and aim for next target.

To sum up, 0000 and Booo are 2 different people, playing in different times there is no way to compare them, they are both really good players for the time they played. If zero is better than booo that it is in 1 thing, he didn't put his ego in his movies so high in the sky as boo does.

Greets,
    KleMko

Upload it to filefront or so, then i'll bother watching it.

PS: Say Hi to booo from me, always enjoyed playing/talking with him. Actually a really nice and helpfull person.

goutsi

in my opinion, both BOOOOOOOO & 000000 had fun playing this game.[/b]
    DANG!!!?? :blink: :blink: :blink: how i though i saw some boo's pics with crazy ap and mana and hp etc etc...all that comes from 1x +9weapon and armor :huh: :huh: to be honest i didnt know that and how he makes that dmg's with that items :mellow:

PS :whats the name of the 1st song 1/1 BB movie??

Are you guys blind? How the hell dose he minor 3x-5x minors in 1 milisecond with minor one slot? LOL hes clearly using a macro, if u cant tell then u need to get dragged out into a field and someone needs to shoot u in the head

Godam im tired of fucking Scrubs thinking they are good cuz they babashop and macro their skills none of the sins ive seen in this forum with +9 and +3 items dont cheat ..

BOO has never lifted a finger to upgrade anything cuz he lives in his mom house and works to make KE rich , dont u guys get it? hes not a pro or legit and im tired of hearing kids say omg hes my fan omg hes so ''LEGIT'' LOL? u dont even know boo so why u like him? i think boo macro minors more then stunnerkillah did lol !!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast