Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix )

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are you guys blind? How the hell dose he minor 3x-5x minors in 1 milisecond with minor one slot? LOL ...
Page: 6

lil_mageskillz

Are you guys blind? How the hell dose he minor 3x-5x minors in 1 milisecond with minor one slot? LOL hes clearly using a macro, if u cant tell then u need to get dragged out into a field and someone needs to shoot u in the head

Godam im tired of fucking Scrubs thinking they are good cuz they babashop and macro their skills none of the sins ive seen in this forum with +9 and +3 items dont cheat ..

BOO has never lifted a finger to upgrade anything cuz he lives in his mom house and works to make KE rich , dont u guys get it? hes not a pro or legit and im tired of hearing kids say omg hes my fan omg hes so ''LEGIT'' LOL? u dont even know boo so why u like him? i think boo macro minors more then stunnerkillah did lol !![/b]
    booo is the best i want to marry him.

seriously if your jealous its ok. your just taking it to far lol

Lebroun

i kinda respect both of them but 00000000 was kkilling noobs with plate +5 +6 but at that time not many people could combo

ok i was watching his movie while he is still lvl 77, with more patience this time.
    and he was hitting most of the players for +1.5k- with spike and min 950+ on top warriors (at least in this movie).
    who takes Xigenon seriously anyway?

i think xigenon server is a noob server, boooooooooo should it try out ares server, now boooooo wouldnt be sht in ares server, he will gets ass rape probably by lordos or somebody.

xigenon = lol / noobies

ares = is the sht/ skill+items = owned

but who knows i dont think BOOOOOOOO wouldnt be nobody if he was playing ares server, xigenon is a noob server ..

0RC

Are you guys blind? How the hell dose he minor 3x-5x minors in 1 milisecond with minor one slot? LOL hes clearly using a macro, if u cant tell then u need to get dragged out into a field and someone needs to shoot u in the head

Godam im tired of fucking Scrubs thinking they are good cuz they babashop and macro their skills none of the sins ive seen in this forum with +9 and +3 items dont cheat ..

BOO has never lifted a finger to upgrade anything cuz he lives in his mom house and works to make KE rich , dont u guys get it? hes not a pro or legit and im tired of hearing kids say omg hes my fan omg hes so ''LEGIT'' LOL? u dont even know boo so why u like him? i think boo macro minors more then stunnerkillah did lol !![/b]
    you are sounds like moe or one of his friends.
    like you really know BOOOO
    a jealous noob, got nothing but talk and cries on forums..... i'm sure you are nothing on this game and on your server. how do you play this game? chatting? cant go cz always been killed by random players? this is you i can sure you

what is funny that you talk like you know booooooooo very well. don't hate someone coz better then you.

0RC

i think xigenon server is a noob server, boooooooooo should it try out ares server, now boooooo wouldnt be sht in ares server, he will gets ass rape probably by lordos or somebody.

xigenon = lol / noobies

but who knows i dont think BOOOOOOOO wouldnt be nobody if he was playing ares server, xigenon is a noob server ..[/b]
    This is why i see to many known players on ares server!!!! fuk off pls
    give me a names that really know from ares or other good serve? i mean known around all usko not only on his server?

xigenon one of best server out there if not the best. Toni was from xigenon and all saw his movie killing hitmachine on serevrs war. and everybody know who is hitmachine.

2 most famous player on full usko were 0000000 and BOOOOOOOOOOOO
    this is why ppl always compering between both.

'Colmillo_Blanco' I wont really replay you anymore i hate to replay to someone dont know what to say or talk about. you always replaying and flaming any topic about boooo from long time. and you always have no truth about booo.

soenne: ty bro, i will send you hi

and i will try upload ff

xigenon = lol / noobies

but who knows i dont think BOOOOOOOO wouldnt be nobody if he was playing ares server, xigenon is a noob server ..[/b]
    FAIL

It will always be an argument until boo himself stops it, I think he is a decent rogue, But i Don't think it's possible to minor that fast without a pedal, I'm not that Knowledgeable on Assassins, So don't take this as a flame, More of a questionable criticism.. He only has 1 minor heal on his skill bar, But yet he minors 3-4x faster than one could without breaking his keyboard?.. I'm just saying I'm not going to judge him and Neither should any of you, He should have posted a video of him pking, Like Cam corded, So people could see how he minored outside of the game, And to prove he didn't have a pedal..

About the video, It was a good video, I've seen most of boo's video's and I like most of them, The songs are a little overused, But hey, 7 / 10. Had a lot of good action =]

epic movie

I assume it's you are the one who's blind,he has 1 minor open and 1 minor right clicked...And please don't make shit up,sometimes he has 3-4x minors,sometimes 1-2x minors,it's funny how everyone notices the 3-4x minors which most of the time happens when he's running around/avoiding damage,go to a private server right click 1 minor and 1 minor leave open,start spamming minor heal and look at your log...

And I've just read the 1st few pages and found it funny how everyone says that he prolly quit KO because of the minor cooldown lol.

So if 000000 quit KO in RoFD,does that mean that he was using Ctrl+minor bug and in Rofd this bug was patched...

Please don't make up false accusations...

I assume it's you are the one who's blind,he has 1 minor open and 1 minor right clicked...And please don't make shit up,sometimes he has 3-4x minors,sometimes 1-2x minors,it's funny how everyone notices the 3-4x minors which most of the time happens when he's running around/avoiding damage,go to a private server right click 1 minor and 1 minor leave open,start spamming minor heal and look at your log...

And I've just read the 1st few pages and found it funny how everyone says that he prolly quit KO because of the minor cooldown lol.

So if 000000 quit KO in RoFD,does that mean that he was using Ctrl+minor bug and in Rofd this bug was patched...

Please don't make up false accusations...[/b]
    0000000 had Light Feet on right click... you sir, are a retard

yihang

he had wp3, eb2, ib0, dual rol3, re3, hr1, shell9 pauld rest chitin9, dual shard9, cs0

aligator, back when i played, everyone knew how to combo. Not only that, but the best comboers I ever saw were those guys like bobert, buddhasdream, fluppy, cardinal etc. They were much better than rogues like lordos. People were using ctrl-minor even before i was playing. I played RoFD for like 8 months and generally the standard was getting lower and lower. It is a myth that everyone had full plates and couldn't combo then. There was a top tier of maybe 20 rogues, most of whom had better gear than me. I regret not including fights against those guys in my movies but I mean, I prefer the fast-paced entertaining scenes compared to slow-grind 1v1's. My gear was much better than the noobs in my movies, but it was on a par with my competitors, or slightly worse. People read into movies too much, it's supposed to be entertaining rather than a real glimpse of pk back then.

About boo, I think he plays quite intelligently but I mean to me it is obvious that his minor heal is mechanical. I don't care about this pedal shit because it isn't the only way to do it. I could write a script in 5 minutes that does the same thing booo does. There are also many players I have seen in cafes who play with 2 people (1 comboing and 1 minor healing). I'm sure there are some better rogues than me now, but they don't get attention because you have these scrubs with the illegal gear and auto-minor doing stuff that just isn't possible if you play normally.

And speeding up movies to hide mistakes is pretty lame. No one wants to see what your combo looks like at 10x speed.

aligator, back when i played, everyone knew how to combo. Not only that, but the best comboers I ever saw were those guys like bobert, buddhasdream, fluppy, cardinal etc. They were much better than rogues like lordos. People were using ctrl-minor even before i was playing. I played RoFD for like 8 months and generally the standard was getting lower and lower. It is a myth that everyone had full plates and couldn't combo then. There was a top tier of maybe 20 rogues, most of whom had better gear than me. I regret not including fights against those guys in my movies but I mean, I prefer the fast-paced entertaining scenes compared to slow-grind 1v1's. My gear was much better than the noobs in my movies, but it was on a par with my competitors, or slightly worse. People read into movies too much, it's supposed to be entertaining rather than a real glimpse of pk back then.

About boo, I think he plays quite intelligently but I mean to me it is obvious that his minor heal is mechanical. I don't care about this pedal shit because it isn't the only way to do it. I could write a script in 5 minutes that does the same thing booo does. There are also many players I have seen in cafes who play with 2 people (1 comboing and 1 minor healing). I'm sure there are some better rogues than me now, but they don't get attention because you have these scrubs with the illegal gear and auto-minor doing stuff that just isn't possible if you play normally.

And speeding up movies to hide mistakes is pretty lame. No one wants to see what your combo looks like at 10x speed.[/b]
    Have you ever heard of Xiomei?.. Might of been after ur time, But he was a pretty gg Priest. Anyway, I completely agree with you ^_^

Anal Rapist Senior Member

lol Like 00000000 Said , you don't need a pedal to minor like one .. Rofl just go look at few site's there's few shit's that you hold a key ( yep even in usko.. dunno if it work's tough now.. but in rofd it was).. Was like CTRL minor but it was a macro you were using.. holding any key you wanted and using right click

Anyway's booooo alway's made some good pwnage movie, I don't even give a shit how he minor's it's only a fucking game.. as long as he had fun doing it.. meh it's all cool with me

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast