Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix )

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And speeding up movies to hide mistakes is pretty lame. No one wants to see what your combo looks like ...
Page: 7

0RC

And speeding up movies to hide mistakes is pretty lame. No one wants to see what your combo looks like at 10x speed.[/b]
    Nothing to hide, all BOOOOO movies on youtube. and his 3 pk movies also on youtube. but to make 1 mix moive of 3 pk movies and on one part, must speed it up, coz youtube not alow more then 10 mints.

0000000 had Light Feet on right click... you sir, are a retard[/b]
    No shit,sherlok,anyways my point was that if someone quits the game with expansion changes doesn't mean he or she used some kind of a crap to play.

And @Zero,lol it was a remix not made by boooooo,want to see him,look up CryHuman on youtube,there you can see that there is no mistakes.

amazing , i wonder , how can he use minor heal so fast?

that auto-minor script ruining vs&#39;s on most private servers >_< u touch a guy and he heal immidetly his lost hp if u stop he stop execly at 100% its easy to recognize

if yea , he is not as good as he seems

ScottCW1

Lightbulb

BOOOOO ,

your video you done is bye bye, history, old past , old book page that people red it and dont wanna bring the page back up, BOOOOO your days is finish/finito/theend/fin. You can remake the old videos re change the music, but is time to let go , you are an old memory that people wants to see new videos, new technique, new power, new and better videos, pk or vs. still .

BOOOOOOO you wanna be remember and keep your fan rating, so come back or say bb to ko players, do something constructive go play soccer or go do your laundry, thanks.. ... .

btw, my friends saw your video and vote 8/10 .[/b]
    you have friends? , you seem like the biggest, no-life loser in the world.. i cant believe anyone would hang out with you

Banned

aligator, back when i played, everyone knew how to combo. Not only that, but the best comboers I ever saw were those guys like bobert, buddhasdream, fluppy, cardinal etc. They were much better than rogues like lordos. People were using ctrl-minor even before i was playing. I played RoFD for like 8 months and generally the standard was getting lower and lower. It is a myth that everyone had full plates and couldn&#39;t combo then. There was a top tier of maybe 20 rogues, most of whom had better gear than me. I regret not including fights against those guys in my movies but I mean, I prefer the fast-paced entertaining scenes compared to slow-grind 1v1&#39;s. My gear was much better than the noobs in my movies, but it was on a par with my competitors, or slightly worse. People read into movies too much, it&#39;s supposed to be entertaining rather than a real glimpse of pk back then.

About boo, I think he plays quite intelligently but I mean to me it is obvious that his minor heal is mechanical. I don&#39;t care about this pedal shit because it isn&#39;t the only way to do it. I could write a script in 5 minutes that does the same thing booo does. There are also many players I have seen in cafes who play with 2 people (1 comboing and 1 minor healing). I&#39;m sure there are some better rogues than me now, but they don&#39;t get attention because you have these scrubs with the illegal gear and auto-minor doing stuff that just isn&#39;t possible if you play normally.

And speeding up movies to hide mistakes is pretty lame. No one wants to see what your combo looks like at 10x speed.[/b]
    People only say the way he heals is mechanical because they can&#39;t do it, same goes for you. His minor is no better than anyone else who can do the same combo/minor he did. It&#39;s a certain technique and people a lot of times say oh thats not possible so their cheating blah blah blah....

Why people look up to someone who was "good" on a game ill never know.

People only say the way he heals is mechanical because they can&#39;t do it, same goes for you. His minor is no better than anyone else who can do the same combo/minor he did. It&#39;s a certain technique and people a lot of times say oh thats not possible so their cheating blah blah blah....
    Why people look up to someone who was "good" on a game ill never know.[/b]
    if is that true how about a video+explanation? with that on USKO no a fucking private server and clean his name simple

Why people look up to someone who was "good" on a game ill never know.[/b]
    State exactly this "certain technique" or refrain from commenting. Everytime someones defends themselves they say the same bullshit and it&#39;s always a lie. You have no idea how many rogues have said the same thing. If they have nothing to hide then there is nothing stopping them from revealing their methods. I was called a cheater by everyone including KOLA, so I revealed exactly how I played, he should do the same, except he won&#39;t because it isn&#39;t legit. And of course it is possible to do, I can program a keyboard to mimic that minorheal in 5 minutes if i wanted to. The whole "pedal" thing is a strawman argument.

Have you ever heard of Xiomei?.. Might of been after ur time, But he was a pretty gg Priest. Anyway, I completely agree with you ^_^[/b]
    Yes I knew him, he was a priest called Art from poland. He was called Delphine also. I think he got hacked after he namechanged to xiomei, not sure what happened and if he got the account back ever. Nice guy though.

Banned

State exactly this "certain technique" or refrain from commenting. Everytime someones defends themselves they say the same bullshit and it&#39;s always a lie. You have no idea how many rogues have said the same thing. If they have nothing to hide then there is nothing stopping them from revealing their methods. I was called a cheater by everyone including KOLA, so I revealed exactly how I played, he should do the same, except he won&#39;t because it isn&#39;t legit. And of course it is possible to do, I can program a keyboard to mimic that minorheal in 5 minutes if i wanted to. The whole "pedal" thing is a strawman argument.
    Yes I knew him, he was a priest called Art from poland. He was called Delphine also. I think he got hacked after he namechanged to xiomei, not sure what happened and if he got the account back ever. Nice guy though.[/b]
    He uses the basic right click + tap combo ...

His mana goes down at the same rate at reasonable rate.

I don&#39;t see why you guys insist on calling him a cheater, I&#39;ve seen no proof at all so why bad talk someone without proof?

Don&#39;t ASSume.

I have to say i find it boring.. Sorry just my opinion, nothing speciel

He uses the basic right click + tap combo ...
    His mana goes down at the same rate at reasonable rate.

I don&#39;t see why you guys insist on calling him a cheater, I&#39;ve seen no proof at all so why bad talk someone without proof?
    Don&#39;t ASSume.[/b]
    Do not even try to say the he isn&#39;t using either macro or pedal, that is not tap combo, not in a million years cause minor is exactly timmed it&#39;s not like sometimes 3x sometimes 5x sometimes 2x, it&#39;s healing constantly in the same sequence. He is good in pking but don&#39;t go defending him he taps + right click it&#39;s ridicilous.

aligator, back when i played, everyone knew how to combo. Not only that, but the best comboers I ever saw were those guys like bobert, buddhasdream, fluppy, cardinal etc. They were much better than rogues like lordos. People were using ctrl-minor even before i was playing. I played RoFD for like 8 months and generally the standard was getting lower and lower. It is a myth that everyone had full plates and couldn&#39;t combo then. There was a top tier of maybe 20 rogues, most of whom had better gear than me. I regret not including fights against those guys in my movies but I mean, I prefer the fast-paced entertaining scenes compared to slow-grind 1v1&#39;s. My gear was much better than the noobs in my movies, but it was on a par with my competitors, or slightly worse. People read into movies too much, it&#39;s supposed to be entertaining rather than a real glimpse of pk back then.

About boo, I think he plays quite intelligently but I mean to me it is obvious that his minor heal is mechanical. I don&#39;t care about this pedal shit because it isn&#39;t the only way to do it. I could write a script in 5 minutes that does the same thing booo does. There are also many players I have seen in cafes who play with 2 people (1 comboing and 1 minor healing). I&#39;m sure there are some better rogues than me now, but they don&#39;t get attention because you have these scrubs with the illegal gear and auto-minor doing stuff that just isn&#39;t possible if you play normally.

Every one knew to combo????lol i was combo rr+skill and all the time i was failed like the most rogues,yes bobert,budhas,and the other was better in skills but i was better in items,u losted some sessions mate after new patch i was in army at lvl 71 many ppl already 80,i was lost in game,all time xp,and make better items,when i hitted 80 i was all time pk and vs when i had challence ofcourse,learned,changed skills and tactics and the result was that i left ares while noone could beat me..

Achemenes

ż kżll nuub rogue

Banned

Do not even try to say the he isn&#39;t using either macro or pedal, that is not tap combo, not in a million years cause minor is exactly timmed it&#39;s not like sometimes 3x sometimes 5x sometimes 2x, it&#39;s healing constantly in the same sequence. He is good in pking but don&#39;t go defending him he taps + right click it&#39;s ridicilous.[/b]
    Prove me wrong then

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast