Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix )

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Prove me wrong then[/b] dont worry no body ever could prove booo using pedal or machine .. the store that ...
Page: 8

0RC

Prove me wrong then[/b]
    dont worry
    no body ever could prove booo using pedal or machine .. the store that when boooooo killed all pro player and known on xig and he become famous, they brought this idea that booo uses pedal. too bad many believe this lie even though they dont know anything about pedal or what is pedal for how dose it help. but real pro sin players know well that this is a normal minor heal that anyone can do. all you need is controlling your mana + minor heal.

too hard for some to understand coz its already too hard for them to minor combo.

Achemenes

u don't need to be smart for know something is wrong there

dont worry
    no body ever could prove[/b]
    what you got with booo anyway? :blink:

what you got with booo anyway? :blink:[/b]
    is his boyfriend XD

lustdark

BOOOOO "the legend" ahhahahahahaha. YOu was never legend in for lagit players - you was legend for noobs turkish babshopers coz your big babshoped items. Nothing much - the real legendz of Xig rogues was Elu , RedBaron etc - you was just overpowered babashoper.

and btw mouve is bo

cigaret25

vs the world?? u didnt vs with me.. :blink:

Banned

like one of my clannies said few years ago, opinions are like assh0les, every1 got one
    booo was good, kinda skilled, babashpoped sin. best? i dont think so. here goes mine >,<
    7/10 rate for that movie

0RC

BOOOOO "the legend" ahhahahahahaha. YOu was never legend in for lagit players - you was legend for noobs turkish babshopers coz your big babshoped items. Nothing much - the real legendz of Xig rogues was Elu , RedBaron etc - you was just overpowered babashoper.

and btw mouve is bo[/b]

this is why booo owned both and both were babashoped
    Turksih!!! this is where redbaron and elu got thier items.
    and booo is not turk.

yihang

ELU - TRUE LEGEND OF XIGENON (L)

rasta

nvm

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

old times , :P non minor cooldown when rogues was undefeatables

yep elu > booo or Mr80....

Lebroun

here is my opionion Elu is a poor baba shooper bitch who dsent know how to combo or minor u people say his good but omg he lost against EndLessRain When he had rappy+7 and Elu had +9 rofl u say boo over power but he beat people with +9 and +2 while he was on GoldRoger So all u haters out there suck My dick

Respect BOOOOOOOOOOO u newbs

i always will <3

Floyd_BR

"he uses pedal and is babashop" - by cleiton3

his words make me laugh :S

give me a names that really know from ares or other good serve? i mean known around all usko not only on his server?[/b]

well why didnt u came ares server in the first place and fight the real players in vs, i would love to see you vs Lordos , Lordos could it own you big time and you be like wtf happen :unsure: :blink: pfff i got owned by lordos h34r: , thats right lordos would it got u big time.

who knows may be even MortalDance would it own you as well in versus here on Ares Server. He is also a very well know player MortalDance will own u as well, he is still active player in ares server so BOOOO come ares server, buy sin 80+ , buy the items and come vs him and see if you are still strong on your words that you are still the real deal, come and proof us here in the ares server.

0000000 had Light Feet on right click... you sir, are a retard[/b]

oh man,, zuhahahaaHAHAHAHAAAAAA :lol:

i wonder who else had light feet on right click, but what da hell for some players it works for them so let it be that all i can say..

but saying you sir, are a retard .. .

zuhahahahahaaaaaa :lol:

He uses the basic right click + tap combo ...
    His mana goes down at the same rate at reasonable rate.

I don&#39;t see why you guys insist on calling him a cheater, I&#39;ve seen no proof at all so why bad talk someone without proof?
    Don&#39;t ASSume.[/b]

yes you are right, tap combo and rick click of 10x mouses :lol: :lol: boo and all his gang right click minor all at the same time :lol: ,

but yet again, the movies booo cryhuman did came out high impressive and i must say ,

I

LOVE

THE FUCKING

MOVIE , <3 SAD BUT TRUE. :P

State exactly this "certain technique" or refrain from commenting. Everytime someones defends themselves they say the same bullshit and it&#39;s always a lie. You have no idea how many rogues have said the same thing. If they have nothing to hide then there is nothing stopping them from revealing their methods. I was called a cheater by everyone including KOLA, so I revealed exactly how I played, he should do the same, except he won&#39;t because it isn&#39;t legit. And of course it is possible to do, I can program a keyboard to mimic that minorheal in 5 minutes if i wanted to. The whole "pedal" thing is a strawman argument.[/b]

But You also forget that there is 0% fail skill i mean 0% failure, dont know how that program works but let me tell you in cz human or orc sins rogues i had asssasins hitting me like 7-10 skills hit in less than 3 seconds without failure , isnt that mysterious and what they say, " im not using any cheat programs or anything " come on , isnt that weird when i mostly knew 1 player assasin, wasnt be able to hit me straight 3-4 hits all at once in no less than 3 seconds and next day he shows up hitting me 7-10 hits skills all at once in 3 seconds or less...

big lol , trying to foool someone. so the minor thing for me isnt any problem if my opponent wants to use pedal, tbl minor or whatever he wants no problem but cheating on the skills with no failure thats just so low, and shame for most players who is doing it here at the ares servers. with out that they are still shitty and cannt do the gg legit way.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast