Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix )

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs The World ( ReMix ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thx for video...
Page: 9

thx for video

never thought ppl would be still jealous from a guy who left the game already :huh:

he had the best sin movies with load of actions that i havent seen in any other rogues movies so that a big plus for him and a prove that he was the best so far.

FlyingAfrican

lol, idc what any of these boo loving idiots say, ive been playing sin longer than those fucks have known KO even existed, theres no way in hell that a person can minor that fast using a single minor especially without the old CTRL RC, I'm not saying he pedal'd i'm just saying what ever it was that he used, it wasn't legit. Whether the kid had 1 person right clicking minor and another spamming while he combo'd, either way it wasnt 1 player doing it all. No way in hell can you spam your finger while potting,comboing,minoring and still managing to use the mouse to get away and move around..

The day I believe that this pathetic cheating piece of shit is legit is the day he sets up a webcam on his keyboard along with the rest of the room, and splits the screen with his in game play so we can all see exactly how he plays.. Till then he's just another little kid who had to cheat in a online game to be able to go to sleep at night being proud at himself cause he could kill a few people who took the time to actually try and get good at a game.. I'm sure boo's mother was very proud of him, and hell i'm sure he picked up a shitload of girls too, going to bars and shit and using the good old "Hey wanna fuck? i'm nasty at knight online" line..

Banned

lol, idc what any of these boo loving idiots say, ive been playing sin longer than those fucks have known KO even existed, theres no way in hell that a person can minor that fast using a single minor especially without the old CTRL RC, I'm not saying he pedal'd i'm just saying what ever it was that he used, it wasn't legit. Whether the kid had 1 person right clicking minor and another spamming while he combo'd, either way it wasnt 1 player doing it all. No way in hell can you spam your finger while potting,comboing,minoring and still managing to use the mouse to get away and move around..

The day I believe that this pathetic cheating piece of shit is legit is the day he sets up a webcam on his keyboard along with the rest of the room, and splits the screen with his in game play so we can all see exactly how he plays.. Till then he's just another little kid who had to cheat in a online game to be able to go to sleep at night being proud at himself cause he could kill a few people who took the time to actually try and get good at a game.. I'm sure boo's mother was very proud of him, and hell i'm sure he picked up a shitload of girls too, going to bars and shit and using the good old "Hey wanna fuck? i'm nasty at knight online" line..[/b]
    stop talking, your a idiot and uncoordinated

its very easy to spam minor with left hand while combing and potting, and then using your right hand to right click and move around.

Ton's of other sins do it.

FlyingAfrican

stop talking, your a idiot and uncoordinated

its very easy to spam minor with left hand while combing and potting, and then using your right hand to right click and move around.

Ton's of other sins do it.[/b]
    haha man I love the fact that you're here trying to argue with everyone while we all continuesly just show you how retarded you really are yet you're to stubborn to figure it out for yourself.. What he did was impossible for 1 single person to do, if you dont believe me then please I'd love for you to prove it to me and everyone else here, if you're not gonna man up then fuck for all I care you're just another little bitch like boo who can talk the talk but cant walk the walk when it comes down to straight logic.

Peace out, till you grow a pair atleast, then come talk to the rest of us like an actual adult trying to make your point by PROVING it to us, till then, ill just classify you as another groupie on a band waggon that he'll never be leading because he aint good enough and never will be.

haha man I love the fact that you're here trying to argue with everyone while we all continuesly just show you how retarded you really are yet you're to stubborn to figure it out for yourself.. What he did was impossible for 1 single person to do, if you dont believe me then please I'd love for you to prove it to me and everyone else here, if you're not gonna man up then fuck for all I care you're just another little bitch like boo who can talk the talk but cant walk the walk when it comes down to straight logic.

Peace out, till you grow a pair atleast, then come talk to the rest of us like an actual adult trying to make your point by PROVING it to us, till then, ill just classify you as another groupie on a band waggon that he'll never be leading because he aint good enough and never will be.[/b]
    im sure u either never played sin
    or u just sucked @ playin as sin

FlyingAfrican

im sure u either never played sin
    or u just sucked @ playin as sin[/b]
    haha oh please, come find a server where minor heal works without a cool down and where there is no ctrl minor, ill tear u a new one, i havnt played usko in roughly 2-3 years pretty much like a year after rofd came out or what not.. But I have been playin sin ever since, so if you wanna test out my skill please do so cause im willing to show you.

d d d daam most be a pwnage sin right there

anyway didnt Boo say he were using that spesial mouse ?

FlyingAfrican

what about it i know its possible, but thats not boo... ive seen the right click + regular minor before i'm not stupid..

pierdolnik16

[first song plax
    i ask cuz of unavailible to see this movie in my country anymore:/

Banned

what about it i know its possible, but thats not boo... ive seen the right click + regular minor before i'm not stupid..[/b]
    wow dude you're so dumb, thats the combo and minor booo does...

moron man

FlyingAfrican

wow dude you're so dumb, thats the combo and minor booo does...
    moron man[/b]
    well mr. "moron man" if its the same damn combo then whats the problem for him to just post a video of him doing it up here.? If thats his combo he shouldn't have any problems right?

well mr. "moron man" if its the same damn combo then whats the problem for him to just post a video of him doing it up here.? If thats his combo he shouldn't have any problems right?[/b]

welll its obvious, BOOOOOO isnt too stupid enough to put his video of him + doing minor combo, attack and another 10x right click minor mouse or pedal.

He just wanna tell to all people look at me i am doing 1 minor click + hp pot + mouse and attack at the time , yes i was born with 10x hands dont be jealous :lol: now that BOOOOOO is Retard making people believe that but not stupid while doing it with his 10x hands minor combo cuz the videos speak for themselves full success. and People did actually like watching his cheating minor technique and find it entertainment :lol: who wouldnt be watching the power of BOOOOO with his 1x minor click and hp pot technique.. .yeah alright, :lol:

Lebroun

well mr. "moron man" if its the same damn combo then whats the problem for him to just post a video of him doing it up here.? If thats his combo he shouldn't have any problems right?[/b]

Wow african ur so stupid first of all boo is not a kid his married thats why he quited ko because he was too busy and ur a damn idiot talkig shit i can fuckin pwn ur ass anytime just tell me when and were and ill rape u apart

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast