Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bored

This is a discussion on Bored within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Spend all ur time practicing priest and being the best u can be before u learn different combos....
Page: 2

Spend all ur time practicing priest and being the best u can be before u learn different combos.

J

:P not putting you down or anything but i was int priest all my ko life...and i went bp for a week and learend how to combo..pretty good...-.-

combos not that hard to get... For me , combo was easy, but potting was hardest.

_CAP_

nice combo
    i like the music :lol:

LoveHurts

lol i use swr combo and rr combo ftw

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Mediator
    Do you even know wehat combo is? he was comboing ur ass off, and u were just using skill
    noone was comboing there. the other priest was using R damage while mirara wasn't, that's why it looks faster. But what was the point of combo anyway? cs vs dotl ftl :P

funny vid tho, i remember i fought cava like that once, took forever xD

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by wraith86
    mirara im going to have to agree with mediator here, you should learn how to combo to make you more wellrounded in the game along with learning how to play warriors/rogues so you can be a better priest because youll know the needs of each char. i know your topic was about fun but its something to think about. knowledge is power

I've played a sin..(first char was a sin and never could get the hang of sliding much less combing hence the reason I switched to a different char) Just ask some of my friends bout Siobhan the suicidal assasin.
    I've also played a mage (which I suck at as well) I have a lvl 52 mage out there somewhere that comes out once in a while when I get bored of playing Mir...I've tried a warrior as well.

You guys say that learning to combo is gonna help me become a better preist? How? I think I know the needs of the other chars just from playing this game as long as I have. I'm not perfect...god knows I'm still learning all of Mir's capabilities at this point and I'm not getting defensive or anything like that either....but you guys keep insisting that I need to learn to combo. How is learning to combo as an intel preist really gonna help me?

wraith86

its easiest to combo when someones standing still so you need to always be on the move on a priest mainly zig zagging because its also pretty easy to combo on a straight running target and when playing with a warrior you should know that they need cures as fast as possible unless they want to be BPs so you could definatly work on your reactions/awareness when dealing with duffs/cures and from the videos youve posted its really hard to help you with what you need to do because with maximus all you really have to do is keep yourself alive since his items are so good he will rarely need heals. try playing high level versions of all classes to see what an enemy priest is doing that makes it harder for you to kill them so you can use this to your advantage when you play your priest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12