Boring

This is a discussion on Boring within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn this is boring, i have watched every1 topic like 10 times and my ko doesn`t work <_< tell me ...
Page: 1

jamppa

damn this is boring, i have watched every1 topic like 10 times and my ko doesn`t work <_<

tell me what to do...

thnx

and sorry for my spelling

4:20

damn this is boring, i have watched every1 topic like 10 times and my ko doesn`t work <_<

tell me what to do...

thnx

and sorry for my spelling [/b]
    Oh! I know this one...

GET A LIFE.
    Sorry to be so rude but if all you do is stare at forums when KO is down I think you may have an issue.

Aba

Oh! I know this one...

GET A LIFE.
    Sorry to be so rude but if all you do is stare at forums when KO is down I think you may have an issue.[/b]

..Yet the second he makes the topic you flame him about staring at forums when ko is down...Way to be a hypocrit and a jackass

jamppa

thanks aba..
    and did do more than watched forums..
    but yes i need a life.. and tomorrow going Levi in Finland to snowboard for a week so thats my life..

Have you posted in the game help section? This section is for videos and pictures, you wont get much assistance here. It would also help if you stated more about your problem, many things could make ko not work.

Try posting your problem in detail here : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=9

Fucking k2 every moment dc i cannot play this fucking bosses killed me 3 times first when i saw Bach i di on him 60%+ dmg then i got dc and he killed me after 10 minuts fucking samma killed me and then acer k2 is really faggot company and im hope they will fix this choose problems

i liek big butts and cans is the topic pls elaborate also u feel free to develot plans to nuke k2

Pwner4Last

Oh! I know this one...

GET A LIFE.
    Sorry to be so rude but if all you do is stare at forums when KO is down I think you may have an issue.[/b]

WOW U ARE SO COOL I WISH I COULD BE LIKE YOU ! B)

N1GG4

rawr