I know this is help topic post but pls read

This is a discussion on I know this is help topic post but pls read within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No one looks at help topics, and I know a lot who browse media could tell me this, so please ...
Page: 1

Aba

Default I know this is help topic post but pls read

No one looks at help topics, and I know a lot who browse media could tell me this, so please help )

I need to know how to seal items, wont work for me, I have tried going to luferson and moradon, d1, put in left or right box,(can't put in middle 3) I have tried using my password for the key, and random stuff, but every time it says it's invalid secret 'key'

I have tried no key at all, is there some trick to this?

merchanter123

i had that problem too. i unlocked my cs then tried to lock it again it didn't work. but make sure u have 1m coin on you. cuz it takes 1m coin each time. but i just had to relog and it worked fine. put it in left slot, and type ur answer in and it shud work. but sometime it glitches out.

Chiclette

U have to write ur secret answer I guess

TuPadre

Default Re: I know this is help topic post but pls read

Originally posted by Aba
    No one looks at help topics, and I know a lot who browse media could tell me this, so please help )

I need to know how to seal items, wont work for me, I have tried going to luferson and moradon, d1, put in left or right box,(can't put in middle 3) I have tried using my password for the key, and random stuff, but every time it says it's invalid secret 'key' *

I have tried no key at all, is there some trick to this?
    I saw and replied at ur topic on the q&a section

yes...it's the answer to your accounts secret question...not your password