Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

boss event ultima drop ^^

This is a discussion on boss event ultima drop ^^ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok... I spoke to Sullimo ( best Diez GM imo ) alot when I actually played. I did bring the ...
Page: 3

FattySin

Ok... I spoke to Sullimo ( best Diez GM imo ) alot when I actually played. I did bring the question about anything dropping Chitin Shield up with him.

Q: Is there anything that is currently ingame that drops a Chitin Shield still?
    A: No, but we plan on putting it back in the game in a later patch.

You guys don't have to believe me, but I wouldn't post it if it was a lie ._.

Banned

Ok... I spoke to Sullimo ( best Diez GM imo ) alot when I actually played. I did bring the question about anything dropping Chitin Shield up with him.

Q: Is there anything that is currently ingame that drops a Chitin Shield still?
    A: No, but we plan on putting it back in the game in a later patch.

You guys don't have to believe me, but I wouldn't post it if it was a lie ._.[/b]
    and thats the truth. NOTHING drops CS anymore. there is a monster that they will come out with that will drop CS

i was told the same by another GM. either ikonik or loki and also colosis said they dont drop but...all those GMs that sayd CS drops are kinda...well.....they need to check shit out and then talk.

PlayerofRogueC0la

abyss fire ftw and steal drop <3[/b]
    hehehe <3 :wub:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

When did all byg bosses STOP droping it? Back when N_O did isiloon we got few. But that was half a year ago :P

Kailean

isiloon doesnt drop it since FD came out

Elon

i killed him couple of times
    first of all he dropes rol/roc/in/ib and always gbs.
    felankor is alot better drop roc/rol/rom/rof/ib/ib= 100% drop rate
    + exp item+6 and some gbs
    i prefet felankor
    ultima is not 100% drop rate

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123