Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

BP

This is a discussion on BP within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just watched this video.. no doubt hes good and all but i cant find one time that he gets cancelled. ...
Page: 1

Default BP

Just watched this video.. no doubt hes good and all but i cant find one time that he gets cancelled. Ive played priest for many years.. still till this day never gone once without getting canceled while 2 people attacking me. Especially while trying to debuff.. I think debuffs have a lower success rate than a heal while getting attacked.

no clue about that , but i see hes nice

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Well he probably died a million times making this video, people only put their good clips in & on his stat getting canceled 1-2 times probably means instant death

And yeah well theres a few things that seem to be easier then others for example: Solo full heal succeeds alot more then full party heal when you're getting attacked. Same goes for malice&torment (malice is alot easier to succeed then torment)

Dang good to see there still BP in other servers, btw did someone have playlist plz? :$

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post

Just watched this video.. no doubt hes good and all but i cant find one time that he gets cancelled. Ive played priest for many years.. still till this day never gone once without getting canceled while 2 people attacking me. Especially while trying to debuff.. I think debuffs have a lower success rate than a heal while getting attacked.
    I'm quite sure that debuffs and heals used to cancel much more than nowadays. I mean it seems so laid back in the video while when I play BP anywhere I get canceled a bunch. He's doing a nice job though. Good to see some BPs left in USKO. It's by far the most interesting class to play in this game.

Yea. I wish I could play bp. But the way Europa is it would be impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    Dang good to see there still BP in other servers, btw did someone have playlist plz? :$
    It seems like the songs are from some anime soundtrack.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

a bp on usko, rare stuff in this video

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Well he probably died a million times making this video, people only put their good clips in & on his stat getting canceled 1-2 times probably means instant death

And yeah well theres a few things that seem to be easier then others for example: Solo full heal succeeds alot more then full party heal when you're getting attacked. Same goes for malice&torment (malice is alot easier to succeed then torment)
    Cut the crap,the guy is good.Everyone take best clips ofc or we would watch 3 hours of bad shiats and 10 min good stuff...

What armor is he using and does he Go 255 STR INT for Armor and Rest HP?

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    Cut the crap,the guy is good.Everyone take best clips ofc or we would watch 3 hours of bad shiats and 10 min good stuff...
    Even in the best clips you can still get cancelled. I was just pointing something out. No doubt he's good. But is it all skill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    What armor is he using and does he Go 255 STR INT for Armor and Rest HP?
    Paper. 255 str. Enough int for +10 paper prolly.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Paper. 255 str. Enough int for +10 paper prolly.
    yup. and it would work on Europa but our gear is not anywhere close to the right items. Way too expensive to make a proper 2h bp these days. Unless you are playing warrior as main char

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Even in the best clips you can still get cancelled. I was just pointing something out. No doubt he's good. But is it all skill?
    That reply was for that exclusive guy anyways...And ye this guy prolly spent hours editing/cutting the videos but w.e the final product is totaly fine ^^. Peace

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post

I'm not Saying He has No Skills genius. i'm just saying he probably died a million times making this video & that thebbuild isn't the best build anymore. You die to fast with it

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    i'm just saying he probably died a million times making this video & that thebbuild isn't the best build anymore. You die to fast with it
    That's why you see no party PK footage. He's 100% useless in that situation. That's why INT BP is much more feasible and the uniques double as [relatively] inexpensive tank items.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast