Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The BP TestMovie

This is a discussion on The BP TestMovie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 Words : It Sucked... even for a tryout u realy suck at playing bp.......
Page: 3

Z3non

2 Words : It Sucked... even for a tryout u realy suck at playing bp....

thanks, i already thought ko4life out of retards, you proved me wrong.

tell me what was so bad about the movie anyways? i don't get it

Z3non

Originally posted by MeeP

Before calling me a retard, please think twice.
    2nd, whats wrong? OMFG, first of all, that rouge spiked u and u redballed in 1 hit, and after that u couldnt see nothing in the fight, 2nd, what were u doing in CZ just running in circles, and after u see a warrior, u stop to duff him -.-?
    And u cant even kill him.... omfg, and the end of the movie is like what? 1 min of black screen......

Shity video.

Timmy

why do 4/5 vid topics become flame topics..

Originally posted by Z3non+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z3non)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP

Before calling me a retard, please think twice.
    2nd, whats wrong? OMFG, first of all, that rouge spiked u and u redballed in 1 hit, and after that u couldnt see nothing in the fight, 2nd, what were u doing in CZ just running in circles, and after u see a warrior, u stop to duff him -.-?
    And u cant even kill him.... omfg, and the end of the movie is like what? 1 min of black screen......

Shity video.[/b]

REDBALL IN 1 SPIKE=BAD GEAR,NO ANTIDEF, (your first retarded comment that i explained before).

THERE WAS A QUALITIE ISSUE=YOU COULDN'T SEE THE MASSES I COULD (your second retarded comment that i explained before)

STOP TO DUFF THE RUNNING LVL 70 WARRIOR=READ ABOVE!!!(third retarded comment that i explained before)

To sum it up, I DID NOT ASK ANYONE TO RATE THE SAMPLE, STILL, PPL ARE DOING IT.

FRAME!!FRAME!!FRAME!!FRAME!!FRAME!!FRAME!!FRAME!!F RAME!!FRAME!!FRAME!!FRAME!!

Since when did best gear mean skills. *cough*__c4__*cough*

why do 4/5 vid topics become flame topics..
    Some of us are retarded.

Obiwan

calm down :huh:

Originally posted by Obiwan
    calm down *:huh:
    Done.

Z3non

Wow, u are such an ignorant... I did see the mass humans but they were running left and u were running right... zzz blindness ftw ^^
    Im a lvl 62 bp, with n00ber equips than u, and i can still play a bp better than u.
    If u didnt want people to rate the vid why did u post it? Logical thinking ftw ^^
    Best gear doesnt mean skills, and i didnt even mention that, but ofc u had to invent something to cover up ur crappy movie.

I dont have a DD cap neither, and still i never redball from any spike, from any rouge that u want, phantom, hakunamatata, none of them can redball me in 1 spike, i dunno about 0000000 but i surely doubt he can spike me and instant redball me.

Just admit the video sucks, calm down, take a deep breath, count to 10 and beg for a mod to lock this topic.

Originally posted by Z3non
    Wow, u are such an ignorant... I did see the mass humans but they were running left and u were running right... zzz blindness ftw ^^
    Im a lvl 62 bp, with n00ber equips than u, and i can still play a bp better than u.
    If u didnt want people to rate the vid why did u post it? Logical thinking ftw ^^
    Best gear doesnt mean skills, and i didnt even mention that, but ofc u had to invent something to cover up ur crappy movie.

I dont have a DD cap neither, and still i never redball from any spike, from any rouge that u want, phantom, hakunamatata, none of them can redball me in 1 spike, i dunno about 0000000 but i surely doubt he can spike me and instant redball me.

Just admit the video sucks, calm down, take a deep breath, count to 10 and beg for a mod to lock this topic.
    Jesus, how dumb can someone be? Please read rest of the posts in this thread with a calm mind, then edit all your posts, so i'll be the only one knowing HOW dumb someone can be, thanks.

How do you know i had better gear than you ? I didn't redball after the spike, blindness? What happens when you run towards big partys you have no chance againts, they start 1v1'ing me or gang me? How many lvl 70 warriors run from you when you have 0 antidef to spear?

Z3non

OMFG ur a complete retard.

1st- who would run into partys wich they couldnt take? If they do, theyd run (obvious).
    OFC they gangedbanged u, but u were the one following the warrior, so u led urself to ur own hell.

I never 1 vs 1 lvl 70 warriors, but im sure i can take some of them if they are not babashopers because most warriors combo right now is spam HS + hp pot + mana pot.

Btw when i see a guy that i know for sure i cant take him with my destroyer +8, i change to my blade +7 and to a shield (not anymore i quit playing bp).

Its all about strategy in CZ, btw if ur lvl 64 u got better stats than me, and dont tell me u dont have +7 clothes... cause thats what i used, along with +9 STR jewels... im one of the most poorly equiped bps in diez, but i still can make a better movie than u :P.

Now just quit flaming!

Make a better movie, dumbass....i dare you

Z3non

I cant, i quit playing bp, im playing a rouge, sold all my bp stuff, and now im playing in ardream (kospers heaven), so im sorry but i cannot do a better bp movie.

Now just stop flaming, if ur a smart guy, u will understand this and quit bitching.

I cant, i quit playing bp, im playing a rouge, sold all my bp stuff, and now im playing in ardream (kospers heaven), so im sorry but i cannot do a better bp movie.

Now just stop flaming, if ur a smart guy, u will understand this and quit bitching.
    So hard to say im sorry, i did a mistake, yeah?

OMFG your a complete retard

Wow, u are such an ignorant

Im flaming you? This was my topic, and you had to come and add your bit of stupitidy, thanks.

Z3non

(Sorry for bumping now, i just got home) Dude, i wasnt the only one who flamed you.
    Everyone tought ur video was stupid, i just gave my opinion like everyone else, and since u offended me, i wasnt going to back down.

If u are a smart guy (that i know u are) we will stop this arguing cause its taking us no where. No more flames please, and im not only getting why u quoted me and used it as ur sig... its written in good english :P.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast