Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

The BP TestMovie

This is a discussion on The BP TestMovie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it's a damn good sig :lol: :wub: i did not ask anyone to rate this, because it's a sample made ...
Page: 4

it's a damn good sig :lol: :wub:

i did not ask anyone to rate this, because it's a sample made of 2 random old clips, im making a sin movie and i thought before i release it i'll make it worth remembering by asking suggestions on building a good movie.

all you ppl are is fuckin morons well most here not all MeeP didnt want rated on his bp skills or how he didnt killing he wanted tips to make movie wow smart ppl

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by MeeP
    it's a damn good sig *:lol: *:wub:

i did not ask anyone to rate this, because it's a sample made of 2 random old clips, im making a sin movie and i thought before i release it i'll make it worth remembering by asking suggestions on building a good movie.
    u are so fag... get a life retard...

Originally posted by jason_dinamyte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jason_dinamyte)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP

u are so fag... get a life retard...[/b]

a)Someone making extra accounts to flame?

b)Why am i a fag and a retard? how do you know i already don't have a "life"?

c)By looking at your spelling, server, and lvl, you should be talking to a mirror.

YOU got punk'ed ^_^

Z3non

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    Originally posted by jason_dinamyte@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP

u are so fag... get a life retard...

a)Someone making extra accounts to flame?

b)Why am i a fag and a retard? how do you know i already don't have a "life"?

c)By looking at your spelling, server, and lvl, you should be talking to a mirror.

YOU got punk'ed ^_^[/b]
    Nope, i didnt create another acc, ask paddy he will tell u ^^.

Why in the hell do u say im racist and kosper in ur sig? Im a lvl 55 rouge with 1k nps (ardream player), yes all that stuff is right, rouges can runs faster and they can shower u with arrows (Lvl 55 skill arrow shower, not kosp...), and i never said fucking jew faggoy cause i dont mock peoples relegions so please remove the jewwish faggot and the Racist? word from ur sig :wub:

Cocaine

I already answeared that but i see you still got problems reading, even after i pointed it out, i'll answear it again.

A lvl 70 warrior, who is tormented, sliding a non-uniqued *without antidef bp lvl 64 with bad items, and running away....i duffed him for the running part. Need to explain again?

Loan a bp without uniques from someone, and go pwn with your leet skills that i've seen from your leet movie. so l33t *

Josh's movie actually is really leet. He is probly one of the best sins on diez and if he had better gear would be even better. TBH, he would destroy you in a 1v1.....Easily...

Seen better.

Banned

Seen better.
    who?

Obiwan

quit bumping this topic :mellow:

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP
    I already answeared that but i see you still got problems reading, even after i pointed it out, i'll answear it again.

A lvl 70 warrior, who is tormented, sliding a non-uniqued *without antidef bp lvl 64 with bad items, and running away....i duffed him for the running part. Need to explain again?

Loan a bp without uniques from someone, and go pwn with your leet skills that i've seen from your leet movie. so l33t *

Josh's movie actually is really leet. He is probly one of the best sins on diez and if he had better gear would be even better. TBH, he would destroy you in a 1v1.....Easily...[/b]
    You don't even know who i am, and your saying someone can beat me easily?

What's your ingame name at diez? Maybe i've 1v1'ed you :P .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234