Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bp Vid

This is a discussion on Bp Vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The movie is to many mb for youtube sorry...
Page: 2

The movie is to many mb for youtube sorry

Anyone can tell me how to compress it so it can go on youtube?

magnified

that warrior 1/4 through fucked you up, 10k heal is gay..

kibal

was bored for me , and about debuff + heal in 1vs1 is ok r ur skills so why not use them but the fact is that use them dont make those 1vs1 interenting at least for me .

Banned

was bored for me , and about debuff + heal in 1vs1 is ok r ur skills so why not use them but the fact is that use them dont make those 1vs1 interenting at least for me .[/b]
    Please go and try to tank a +11 babashopped warrior with 6.3k HP and ~900 AC witout duff. Share your experience with us once you are done.

xanarchistx

I stopped watching half of the way through.
    2/10

This proves 3 things:
    You know how to use a complete 10k heal in a 1v1 over and over again
    Your ~7 woman party takes on 10 people while they're subsided, tormented, and not being healed (GG)
    You have absolutely no combo what-so-ever

ßß

P.S. I don't even play this server. It's not like you've killed me, this is not someone being mad because you killed them. This is someone saying with experience in rouges, warriors, and BPs that you are the WORST BP I've ever seen.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

idk y u try to do 4v1 w/o a shield on lmao... the reason behind wareing a shield and 1h weapon = more tanking ability to get off more attacks lol

enigma69

Please go and try to tank a +11 babashopped warrior with 6.3k HP and ~900 AC witout duff. Share your experience with us once you are done.[/b]
    here is my experience, you cant vrs them evenly, so you shouldnt. using a 10k heal in a 1v1 against a warrior is extremely gay no matter what items they have. if they have amazing items and u cant beat them without heals then leave em alone, it doesnt really prove anything being able to win a 1v1 using any heal unless its against another BP. as said so many times on this forum, a monkey can win a 1v1 against a warrior using heals.
    dont even bother posting about how its their skill so they should be able to use it, just save it.

movie was soso, wasnt too bad, but i would have done alot of things differently than you

Banned Senior Member

here is my experience, you cant vrs them evenly, so you shouldnt. using a 10k heal in a 1v1 against a warrior is extremely gay no matter what items they have. if they have amazing items and u cant beat them without heals then leave em alone, it doesnt really prove anything being able to win a 1v1 using any heal unless its against another BP. as said so many times on this forum, a monkey can win a 1v1 against a warrior using heals.
    dont even bother posting about how its their skill so they should be able to use it, just save it.
    movie was soso, wasnt too bad, but i would have done alot of things differently than you [/b]
    I ain't BP. But I'm sure that if I was, I wouldn't care ever about NOT using my 10k heal to be honest :mellow:
    That's the way the game is right?

enigma69

I ain't BP. But I'm sure that if I was, I wouldn't care ever about NOT using my 10k heal to be honest :mellow:
    That's the way the game is right?[/b]
    I am lost with your double negatives and shit, wtf are you saying?

I am saying that the ability to heal yourself fully in 1 skill for minimal mana costs against someone who's only ability is to pot and attack is pretty damn stacked; that its something anyone can do, even with a big handicap item wise.

BP's have the ability to use skills that in PK are cool, cuz its all goes. But, in 1v1 against a mage or warrior they require support for cures and major healing where BP's skills are just too overpowering that a heal or full duff is just way too overpowering that anyone can do it, just makes the 1v1 pointless. imo.

me < use malice and 2500 restore vrs lvl 80 warriors when i was lvl 74 (and yeh they had better items) thats about as even as you can get it imo. and parasite is just as even as malice against a warrior for 1v1 if not maybe weaker (for chitin BP&#39;s that is dono about paper )

using heals and or more duffs would just be rediculous.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

I am lost with your double negatives and shit, wtf are you saying?

I am saying that the ability to heal yourself fully in 1 skill for minimal mana costs against someone who&#39;s only ability is to pot and attack is pretty damn stacked; that its something anyone can do, even with a big handicap item wise.

BP&#39;s have the ability to use skills that in PK are cool, cuz its all goes. But, in 1v1 against a mage or warrior they require support where BP&#39;s skills are just too overpowering where a heal or full duff is just way too overpowering that anyone can do it, just makes the 1v1 pointless.[/b]
    then what is even the point of playing a bp... what is the point of playing a mage, what is the point of even playing any of the classes?

each class has its own specific positive and negatives dude for a reason...
    mages have the ability to slow/stun/do extremely high damage/mana drain/ do dot damage/ tp.../ etc. etc...
    warriors have the ability to slow, freeze people/ stun people/ tank an enormous amount and take a lot of damage/ deal out extremely high damages/ etc... etc...

quit crying seriously. its just a game lmao.. .

enigma69

then what is even the point of playing a bp... what is the point of playing a mage, what is the point of even playing any of the classes?

each class has its own specific positive and negatives dude for a reason...
    mages have the ability to slow/stun/do extremely high damage/mana drain/ do dot damage/ tp.../ etc. etc...
    warriors have the ability to slow, freeze people/ stun people/ tank an enormous amount and take a lot of damage/ deal out extremely high damages/ etc... etc...

quit crying seriously. its just a game lmao.. .[/b]
    I said 1v1...

PK everything fucking goes and thats where every class has its advantages and what not. all im saying is 1v1 BP can really only evenly 1v1 another BP...

and you call that crying.... im just putting down my point of view.

nice one <3

I stopped watching half of the way through.
    2/10
    This proves 3 things:
    You know how to use a complete 10k heal in a 1v1 over and over again
    Your ~7 woman party takes on 10 people while they&#39;re subsided, tormented, and not being healed (GG)
    You have absolutely no combo what-so-ever

ßß

P.S. I don&#39;t even play this server. It&#39;s not like you&#39;ve killed me, this is not someone being mad because you killed them. This is someone saying with experience in rouges, warriors, and BPs that you are the WORST BP I&#39;ve ever seen.[/b]
    Are you Sure you watched the right Video? For 1 This one never had a 7 man party. 2nd the parties never went up against a party that didn&#39;t have any healer in it and if their healer didn&#39;t heal maybe its because we kept the priest occupied or killed is there a problem with that or is there a new rule that I don&#39;t know about?. Oh and your right I should totaly not heal my self when I get shock stun and spam hit for 900- 1000 when I only have 6.3 hp. Warriors have 3 skills that slow my attacks or make me stunned and nobody see&#39;s a problem with them using that in 1v1 do they? I think you do have something against us because all you do is Flame http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2196930 . That and you follow along with Spam http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2189225 . Maybe you should just stick to your Carnac West server Because I am sure all the Big Boys hang out there. There is one thing when you come on and say Well I didn&#39;t like the vid there are some thing that I would have done different. But for a person to come on and make retarded statements shows no respect and lack of skill.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12