Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BP video request

This is a discussion on BP video request within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; go majix he would pwn on his 63.... always used good music 2...
Page: 2

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

go majix he would pwn on his 63.... always used good music 2

best bp was Snapps, althought I haven't been able to find his pk vids anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Unihoc View Post
    none atm victor, don't got any char and don't got the energi to have one atm
    how about you?
    I play some private servers on and off, since usko have gone to complete shit.

(PM me your new msn, my old one got hacked..)

MaGiX, PriestDro, NordFr0nt. I have seen many bp vids and have plaid BP for many years, honestly those 3 made the best movies. All others will show you nothing new or different, those are the best of the best.

I like the teamplay on JDs going away movie but nothing compares to the abovementioned.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    MaGiX, PriestDro, NordFr0nt. I have seen many bp vids and have plaid BP for many years, honestly those 3 made the best movies. All others will show you nothing new or different, those are the best of the best.

I like the teamplay on JDs going away movie but nothing compares to the abovementioned.
    thx, but then again back in the day people were not all the same lvl (its nice 2 hit ppl w/ only torment as a bp :P i do remember those days haha) and had the same gear like they do nowadays and can solo as well :P. haha

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    best bp was Snapps, althought I haven't been able to find his pk vids anywhere
    i remember snapps! he wasnt bad as a warrior either i remember he took out a 60+ bp with his lvl 59 warrior in dlw war ( back when 60+ people could bug into dark lunar war)

TnT
    Banned

Tarinity &' MaGix > all

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    thx, but then again back in the day people were not all the same lvl (its nice 2 hit ppl w/ only torment as a bp :P i do remember those days haha) and had the same gear like they do nowadays and can solo as well :P. haha
    Yeh, back when lvl 72 papers +7 and ms +8 would rape people (mostly because they where on buffs jajaja).

I quited some time ago, back when R hack appeared and ive only heard worse and worse things about koxp. I dealt with the TBL bullshit but R hack was ridiculous.

Game sucks dick, the videos those people i mentioned made take me back to very fun and different times in my time playing this game.

Just watched the Tarinity movie, gotta say it is pretty freakin amazing. But still not better than Dro, Nord and MaGiX

Quote Originally Posted by TnT View Post
    Tarinity &' MaGix > all
    Totally agree with that :P

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post

Shmeck with MS+9 ftw

jon702boyz

damn beast ass bp... some sick gear to..

Here are some of my old ones, Not putting them here to be flamed at or anything, just showing that I had fun as a BP and for those that like to watch BP flicks.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

jon702boyz

that second video i thought was alot better

Tarinity and PriestDro are my favorite BP Vids

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Yeh, back when lvl 72 papers +7 and ms +8 would rape people (mostly because they where on buffs jajaja).

I quited some time ago, back when R hack appeared and ive only heard worse and worse things about koxp. I dealt with the TBL bullshit but R hack was ridiculous.

Game sucks dick, the videos those people i mentioned made take me back to very fun and different times in my time playing this game.

Just watched the Tarinity movie, gotta say it is pretty freakin amazing. But still not better than Dro, Nord and MaGiX
    yep... totally agree, its a different game when time goes on... its funny 2 see what it was, and what it has evolved into, videos/gameplay are WAY differen't as well as the community,

and yes :P i do remember raping ppl w/ schmeck back in the MYKO days and using that ms was pr0

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezo10QgwbZ4]YouTube - IntPriest2007[/ame]

here is this video from back in the day when pwning people was pr0 in our beloved myko days. ^^

i dun think it has sound anymore, but i think its on my OLD OLD cpu (dunno if i still have it or not) sumwhere downloaded

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezo10QgwbZ4]YouTube - IntPriest2007[/ame]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast