Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

OutOfControl movie

This is a discussion on OutOfControl movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok finally i finished and uploaded the movie which i made with dark. it takes 450mb,(17min) unfortunately i couldn't make ...
Page: 1

BenY

ok finally i finished and uploaded the movie which i made with dark.

it takes 450mb,(17min) unfortunately i couldn't make it smaller because of quality and edits

enjoy

http://files.filefront.com/OutofControolav...;/fileinfo.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BTD49IEY (thanks to Ghostrider for uploaded it)

http://rapidshare.com/users/FBXC3T (thanks to elkar)

Great movie man good editing and very good action.. your best support rouge ive played with at west and had alot gg vs's with you xD especially like the part where u beat salmin

10/10 for me :lol:

lil_mageskillz

10/10 nice action and great editing.

Hey cutie Senior Member

wow
    taht was awesome lol GG editing, GG clips, awesome rogue overall, you play support and attack very well, u know who to attack and how. To bad you didnt show those duo's we always used to have in c2 : D:
    who was that rogue u vs'd with no pauldron and sc's ran out? i couldnt read name

il give u a 9/10 cuz it got boring some times

PS: i loved the way you controlled your mana during salmin's vs, fucking impressive shit

- captainplanet

lil_mageskillz

wow
    taht was awesome lol GG editing, GG clips, awesome rogue overall, you play support and attack very well, u know who to attack and how. To bad you didnt show those duo's we always used to have in c2 : D:
    who was that rogue u vs'd with no pauldron and sc's ran out? i couldnt read name

il give u a 9/10 cuz it got boring some times

PS: i loved the way you controlled your mana during salmin's vs, fucking impressive shit

- captainplanet[/b]
    ye salmins vs was pretty cool, wasnt able to take him out of that last bit of hp :P

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

very entertaining movie 10/10

i think it was clickanddie, those noob afk,vic rouges always runnin in vs;p but ye 10/10

9.5/10 wow extraodinary editing vid was real good. but wat's w/ the quality I see like lines going across the screen?

great movie, amazing editing, and good vs's (:

i think it was clickanddie, those noob afk,vic rouges always runnin in vs;p but ye 10/10[/b]
    amen to that aha.

but wow that was probably the best editting ive seen O_O. the vs's were probably the most entertaining love watching 70 + vs's :P. id give it a 9/10. intro was a bit long, and some of the pk clips were a bit slow. but very nice..probably the best cwest vid so far..and one of the best vids posted in a long time.'

ps. i want a vs

yeh easy.. tbh one of best movies i seen in a while, all his vs's were really close.. and his mh is hot!

auditurbo4

wow man, probably one of the best and well put together pk vids i haVe ever seen.

11/10 man :blink:

Italus

i dunno why the fuk i cant download any from filefront

meself

10/10 azazel here

Wow very nice video. Good editing except for the intro. Editing was good it was just like 2 intros in one. Other then that your mh combo was very nice and you played support fairly well. 9/10

Loved your VS with Salmin at the end

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast