Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

BrazilianWax (vaseline) video

This is a discussion on BrazilianWax (vaseline) video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You have lots of friend i guess , cose after read those coments i was expecting to c an amazing ...
Page: 2

kibal

You have lots of friend i guess , cose after read those coments i was expecting to c an amazing movie , and it wasnt .And lol at the last 1vs1 that war was massive or wtf? You were like full hp when he died.

p.s: humans at pathos acepting donations for pk on scrolls instead of buffs.

Banned

that's what i wanted to see great movie

trz

Nice movie baba, btw who was that great rogue that was with you?

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

GG clan and GG video. how's twisted and frayed doing?[/b]
    frayed was trying to come pathos, twisted i dont talk to him since i left bera

You have lots of friend i guess , cose after read those coments i was expecting to c an amazing movie , and it wasnt .And lol at the last 1vs1 that war was massive or wtf? You were like full hp when he died.

p.s: humans at pathos acepting donations for pk on scrolls instead of buffs.[/b]
    Actually,i dont know most of the ppl that posted. About that warrior......... he wasnt debuffed........its just smt that happens a lot ^^

Nice movie baba, btw who was that great rogue that was with you? [/b]
    zaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

and ty all for the coments

nathan16

Love the movie.
    Stairway to heaven great song choice.

piedras

9/10

xstep

9/10 first one was batter cause of hb+8/rappy +9 , u change ur nick? or why u didn play on vaselin?

ncs

St0neColdKill3r

Liked it alot Gui. Just amazed that the only clips you have me in is keeping that fookin clown sin off you guys in the arena, but w/e guess ill start frapsing again too.

Keep em coming brotha---don&#39;t worry i&#39;m gonna start pkin again today heh

too bad that when u are online, there is no humans to kill........... so no good fraps with u lol

yeah hard fight with ur party on buff >.< frucia have cure aoe but without buff is shit anyway GG Aquarium is piece a cake fight with yours clan is like with GM ;p

Youtube plz [/b]

there is streamable media on filefront, dont need to put on youtube

St0neColdKill3r

yeah hard fight with ur party on buff >.< frucia have cure aoe but without buff is shit anyway GG Aquarium is piece a cake fight with yours clan is like with GM ;p[/b]
    Heh brotha you saw i ran by you and didn&#39;t attack or duff ya but then you hit us with subside when you got to your party so we thought you guys wanted a lil fun.

The whole time on clan chat we we&#39;re talking about how we all like and respect your clan, so i&#39;m damn glad to hear you guys don&#39;t take it too serious. Just send me a letter if you guys are doing kemirosa i&#39;ll make sure we leave you alone.

Fackin Gui we just had some damn good action again but neither of us fraps shit for some reason haha. Guess cause we just expect it to only last 2 mins, but that was pretty fun.

yeah hard fight with ur party on buff >.< frucia have cure aoe but without buff is shit anyway GG Aquarium is piece a cake fight with yours clan is like with GM ;p[/b]
    we respect u guys a lot for putting a good fight and not swapping server like others do

<3

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast