Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

BrazilianWax (vaseline) video

This is a discussion on BrazilianWax (vaseline) video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Edit : 3.5/10 PK : 8/10 Player : 10/10 u should edit a little bit more só faltou editar o ...
Page: 5

stephan000

Edit : 3.5/10

PK : 8/10

Player : 10/10

u should edit a little bit more
    só faltou editar o video um pouco mais

Good movie
    Bom video

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Edit : 3.5/10

PK : 8/10

Player : 10/10

u should edit a little bit more
    só faltou editar o video um pouco mais
    Good movie
    Bom video[/b]
    valeu =), n tinha muito fraps pra faze uma ação melhor ........ de madrugada n rola pk da hora ......

translation:

thank you, i didnt had much fraps to make the action better, on the late hours there is no good pk

hey Gui nice video =) Damn pathos doesn't look like the same as it used to lol.

Although I recognize few of the names :P

GL

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Well you guys won't be seeing any more warrior Gui PK videos but you sure as hell will see a assasin one :P
    He's practicing on me every day trying to get to the top, won't lie he did get better for the 2 days he's been playing constant.
    Better put me pwning you in ur video nab
    Now for your video... 4/10 for the editing
    Music... 9/10
    Overall PK/VS: 8/10
    ( One thing I noticed about the video is you weren't switching off your dual wield to your 2h weapon on the int priests with shields, you would of been getting more kills. Another thing is I didn't like how the rogue ran all the way to human side of bowl near the end when you were getting pounded on by 5 + humans, and he wasn't minoring you through the whole time, his mana was full at times were you needed healing and he would run in circles.)
    Besides that everything was great
    9/10 overall video.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Well you guys won't be seeing any more warrior Gui PK videos but you sure as hell will see a assasin one :P
    He's practicing on me every day trying to get to the top, won't lie he did get better for the 2 days he's been playing constant.
    Better put me pwning you in ur video nab
    Now for your video... 4/10 for the editing
    Music... 9/10
    Overall PK/VS: 8/10
    ( One thing I noticed about the video is you weren't switching off your dual wield to your 2h weapon on the int priests with shields, you would of been getting more kills. Another thing is I didn't like how the rogue ran all the way to human side of bowl near the end when you were getting pounded on by 5 + humans, and he wasn't minoring you through the whole time, his mana was full at times were you needed healing and he would run in circles.)
    Besides that everything was great
    9/10 overall video.[/b]
    ty for coments baba =)
    about switching weapons ...... i didnt had a 2h weapon if i remember correctly (got the iron impact 2 weeks ago or so..and not by my choice ><)
    dani was on the rogue tryign to get away from ppl, no iron set, no uniques and using chitins so heeeeeeh he couldnt get hited at all......... and 5 humans wouldnt get me down that easy also ^^

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Nice movie 8/10 ^^

So nice so beautiful !

vaseline is the best :P

wendolyn1987

NICE GUI 9 / 10

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345