Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

BryanThePaladin: Final Resurrection

This is a discussion on BryanThePaladin: Final Resurrection within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ______________________________ UPDATE: Thanks for the warm comments and constructive criticism everyone. Partly because of this community, I decided recently to ...
Page: 1

iTzBryan Senior Member

Default BryanThePaladin: Final Resurrection

UPDATE: Thanks for the warm comments and constructive criticism everyone. Partly because of this community, I decided recently to take my video editing hobby more seriously. I've been posting videos more consistently on my channel so I hope you all will subscribe and check them out as I try to reach out to more people to share my passion.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClX...11IHtEqR5dCvjw

Well boys... it's here. Had a lot of fun [and trouble] with this one. I hope you enjoy it.

And for those of you who hadn't seen my previous bp video...

Please comment, like, and subscribe!

-Bryan
    Last edited by itzbryan; 11-02-2016 at 07:40 PM.
    regiss, iAmGod, 4Spiked and 2 others like this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

The editing was really good, reminded me of some Quake and CS movies, dunno if you've ever watched or played either of those but that's what this reminded me of at least. It was pretty enjoyable to watch. Music wasn't the best but the editing certainly made up for it.

Purrminator Senior Member

OMG! I've been waiting for so long!!!

The video was great, really really liked it, made me wanna play BP even more
    Tho the music really isn't my style and I don't think it fits either, but that's just my opinion.

Overall it was really good, so thanks for posting quality stuff

Nice edit congratulations

One of the best BP vids I've seen. Kept me interested until the very end. Good job, mate. Excellent editing.
    itzbryan likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quite disappointed considering it took you a few months to release that so-called final resurrection video.
    The video itself was ok I guess, here's some scores based on my opinion:

Gameplay- 6/10 You must understand that INT BP doesn't exactly work these days, consider going for a normal priest build instead. As a debuffer it might even keep your viewers more entertained if you do it right
    Teamplay- 6.4/10 Nothing too unusual/unique I guess.
    Video quality- 4/10 30fps + there are too many pixels in there after first & youtube's render, consider testing it a few times if you end up releasing another video in the future. I can assure you, your video's quality can get a lot better!
    Video effects- 7/10 seen some entertaining effects there that probably took a few minutes to work on, most video editors wouldn't even bother putting as much effort. Well done.
    Creativity- 8.7/10
    Transitions- 7/10
    Music- 7/10

Overall 6.5

Bryan Sucks but gg Vid

Free Bump!

Should of recorded my gameplay

oONEPTUNEOo > BryanThePaladin

thanks for proving me again that bp sucks fucking dick nowadays, you deal literally no damage, you die like a fly and you must be 1 big pain to party up with, nice waste of 10k btw when u fought this 2 mage pts.

nice edits tho, sadly that's the only positive thing i can give you about this video that you've put so much time in. Try playing normal DB or party cure priest instead, or if you want to deal damage then there's the warrior class, prolly with less items you'll deal twice the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Gameplay- 6/10 You must understand that INT BP doesn't exactly work these days, consider going for a normal priest build instead. As a debuffer it might even keep your viewers more entertained if you do it right
    Video is supposed to entertain, not necessarily to be a min/max. No offence but everyone on here has seen 1,000s of bog standard warrior/sin/novamage/intpriest videos, same as the ones you pump out every month or so and they're all boring as fuck.

Enjoyed the video, excellent work bryan, big props.
    4Spiked and l911l like this.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Omg you used our 3v8 <3

Good stuff, well worth the wait but was expecting more recent clips. Guess it's difficult when the server done died.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Quite disappointed considering it took you a few months to release that so-called final resurrection video.
    The video itself was ok I guess, here's some scores based on my opinion:

Teamplay- 6.4/10 Nothing too unusual/unique I guess.
    Video quality- 4/10 30fps + there are too many pixels in there after first & youtube's render, consider testing it a few times if you end up releasing another video in the future. I can assure you, your video's quality can get a lot better!
    Video effects- 7/10 seen some entertaining effects there that probably took a few minutes to work on, most video editors wouldn't even bother putting as much effort. Well done.
    Creativity- 8.7/10
    Transitions- 7/10
    Music- 7/10

Overall 6.5
    Quite disappointed considering you clearly spent quite a few minutes writing this response. The comment was pretty sucky overall I guess, here are some scores based on everyones opinion.
    Comment content: 2/10 You must understand that you're annoying af and nobody cares for your in depth and biased bs opinions. Consider being less of a dick and dont speak if you even think a negative thought. People might even start to like you if you do it right.
    Comment accuracy: 7.45232/10 I have to admit I love how you took the time to pull out precise scores from your ass. Good job dude.
    Comment layout: 5/10 Nothing too unusual I guess.
    Comment coolness: 0/10 I've not seen you go longer than a sentence without sounding lame and annoying as hell, probably took no effort at all on your part because you're naturally annoying.

Overall: shutup/10
    NoOneCanStopMe and razor like this.

well done mate.
    GG

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Well boys... it's here. Had a lot of fun [and trouble] with this one. I hope you enjoy it.

And for those of you who hadn't seen my previous bp video...

https://youtu.be/FNaF4KImhxY

Please comment, like, and subscribe!

-Bryan
    Nice job BryanGaePaladin, finally some movie that is a bit different that any other common warrior/mage/priest/rogue crap. You clearly had fun doing it - and that is most important.
    itzbryan likes this.

Banned

This is europha ?
    this video sucks except editing .. ;/ even the songs are not fitting in

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Video is supposed to entertain, not necessarily to be a min/max. No offence but everyone on here has seen 1,000s of bog standard warrior/sin/novamage/intpriest videos, same as the ones you pump out every month or so and they're all boring as fuck.

Enjoyed the video, excellent work bryan, big props.
    Eh.

Many of my viewers happen to like videos without too many effects, I do put quite an effort into the quality of the actual video so it'll remain sharp enough after YouTube renders it again.
    And to be honest, I don't release a video "every month"..

He did quite an interesting job using his creativity, which is why it was scored so high in comparison to the other scores.
    I believe that if he would've tried getting a bit more interesting clips, perhaps some clips from a melee's perspective with the right effects and that video would've been a lot more entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLZorZ View Post
    Quite disappointed considering you clearly spent quite a few minutes writing this response. The comment was pretty sucky overall I guess, here are some scores based on everyones opinion.
    Comment content: 2/10 You must understand that you're annoying af and nobody cares for your in depth and biased bs opinions. Consider being less of a dick and dont speak if you even think a negative thought. People might even start to like you if you do it right.
    Comment accuracy: 7.45232/10 I have to admit I love how you took the time to pull out precise scores from your ass. Good job dude.
    Comment layout: 5/10 Nothing too unusual I guess.
    Comment coolness: 0/10 I've not seen you go longer than a sentence without sounding lame and annoying as hell, probably took no effort at all on your part because you're naturally annoying.

Overall: shutup/10
    Cute.

Now someone gets mad for me sharing my thoughts lel.
    Let me make things clear because you seem to have a problem understanding, nothing against OP, he did put an effort in that video and for that, I tip my hat off to him.

No clue who you are nor what kind of fight you're trying to pick on here but if you would like to continue, I'm all the way in.
    I'll prove you wrong many times if that would make the peanut you have inside your head start working properly and understand that last thing that would bother me is some random trying to talk shit .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast