Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

BryanThePaladin: Final Resurrection

This is a discussion on BryanThePaladin: Final Resurrection within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SkyHunter The editing was really good, reminded me of some Quake and CS movies, dunno if you've ...
Page: 2

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    The editing was really good, reminded me of some Quake and CS movies, dunno if you've ever watched or played either of those but that's what this reminded me of at least. It was pretty enjoyable to watch. Music wasn't the best but the editing certainly made up for it.
    Thanks for the support. I don't know them specifically but I've seen some really impressive montages for like call of duty; I'll be sure to look them up.

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    OMG! I've been waiting for so long!!!

The video was great, really really liked it, made me wanna play BP even more
    Tho the music really isn't my style and I don't think it fits either, but that's just my opinion.

Overall it was really good, so thanks for posting quality stuff
    Thanks for your input dude I'm glad you liked it. As for the music, I tend to agree with you. BUT those songs fit with the THEME of my video, even though I knew it would be too rough for some people; such is life. If I ever make another video I'll be sure to be more forgiving on the ears.

Quote Originally Posted by last View Post
    Nice edit congratulations
    Thanks dude I learned a lot of new ones I hope you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    One of the best BP vids I've seen. Kept me interested until the very end. Good job, mate. Excellent editing.

Awesome man yeah the BP meta is definitely different now ie more of a supplemental damage so I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Bryan Sucks but gg Vid

Free Bump!

Should of recorded my gameplay

oONEPTUNEOo > BryanThePaladin
    love you too beaner

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Video is supposed to entertain, not necessarily to be a min/max. No offence but everyone on here has seen 1,000s of bog standard warrior/sin/novamage/intpriest videos, same as the ones you pump out every month or so and they're all boring as fuck.

Enjoyed the video, excellent work bryan, big props.

Thanks for the support Lavie. and I know what you mean. I really have trouble watching most PK videos because I just get bored too easily with the same shit on a different name. I tried to make sure enough stimuli was flooding the screen that it could keep people's attention!

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Omg you used our 3v8 <3

Good stuff, well worth the wait but was expecting more recent clips. Guess it's difficult when the server done died.
    Yeah definitely hard with Europa and TBH I deleted A LOT of "more recent clips" because I wasn't "getting all the kills" in them. Eventually, I realized that wasn't my role and it became a lot easier to select clips from that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
    well done mate.
    GG
    Thanks dude.

Quote Originally Posted by manu View Post
    This is europha ?
    this video sucks except editing .. ;/ even the songs are not fitting in
    Europa, yes. And I take any criticism [that isn't blatantly biased] well, but this "critique" gives me nothing. I spent tens of hours making this video, so the least you can do is elaborate on why "this video sucks"

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Nice job BryanGaePaladin, finally some movie that is a bit different that any other common warrior/mage/priest/rogue crap. You clearly had fun doing it - and that is most important.
    I love editing dude. Can be up till 4 AM and not realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Video effects- 7/10 seen some entertaining effects there that probably took a few minutes to work on, most video editors wouldn't even bother putting as much effort. Well done.
    Transitions- 7/10
    That's 1 category. And I guess in Adi's world even when the words "well done" and "entertaining effects" are used, it still merits a 3 point deduction for people he consistently shows bias against

Teamplay- 6.4/10
    Creativity- 8.7/10
    lol.

Quite disappointed considering it took you a few months to release that so-called final resurrection video.
    The video itself was ok I guess,
    Your diction is so overtly passive aggressive.

Gameplay- 6/10 You must understand that INT BP doesn't exactly work these days, consider going for a normal priest build instead. As a debuffer it might even keep your viewers more entertained if you do it right
    I believe that if he would've tried getting a bit more interesting clips, perhaps some clips from a melee's perspective with the right effects and that video would've been a lot more entertaining.
    This video's premise was not about a "mele's perspective" -- It was about BryanThePaladin. So that critique is irrelevant. You defined "more entertainment" as sticking to a strictly debuff role -- and I'm sorry but I typically find that extremely boring to watch; my video in the past was booed off the stage for being nothing but debuff. I can't please everyone and I like to aim at as wide of an audience as possible, but I certainly won't make something I'm bored with. Mixing debuff footage with BP footage? Now you're talking.

As for the "6/10 gameplay" I did have, I thought about what you said and concluded that I had some clips and effects in that video that I've never seen in any PK video before on this game. If that doesn't interest you, then you're not in my target audience. If you were expecting to see me full on 5v1, I was too but shit I can't do it as INT BP. Hence my official forum post LOL

Instead, I settled for diverse clips of 3v8, 7vs16, 2v8, 8v8s, 1v2s, 1v1s, 2v6s, tough heals, anger explosion, and of course your ever favorite dual wield which of course doesn't work as once again illustrated in my video, amirite? Hard to get more diverse/"interesting clips" than that; would have liked more war/JR/invasion clips, though... and of course dealt more damage. I'm disappointed with that, too.

Video quality- 4/10 30fps + there are too many pixels in there after first & youtube's render, consider testing it a few times if you end up releasing another video in the future. I can assure you, your video's quality can get a lot better!
    I tried to do 60 fps but my laptop can't handle it. And I can't justify upgrading my system with a viewership as small as KO . Accepting donations!

Thanks for constructive criticism and support guys. Please share with your KO hommies. I like feedback
    Last edited by itzbryan; 08-17-2016 at 03:39 AM.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Good video but I find your older videos much better in terms of action and music. Didn't like music in this one. Liking that you included TS/Vent, wouldnt mind hearing more of it like in that 8vs24 Bifrost PK video you did

Overall 7/5, would eat spaghetti again.
    itzbryan likes this.

don't stop editing, release olympia pk vid.
    itzbryan likes this.

entertaining as always!
    itzbryan likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    Good video but I find your older videos much better in terms of action and music. Didn't like music in this one. Liking that you included TS/Vent, wouldnt mind hearing more of it like in that 8vs24 Bifrost PK video you did

Overall 7/5, would eat spaghetti again.
    I can see what you mean as far as action. I think when people think of BP they are expecting to see fucking domination. I get that. And if I do another vid [in Olympia] I'll make sure I'm wrecking face as far as damage.

And I knew when I posted it the music it would get mixed reviews. I know what to use next time, too. Now come play with us I need another arma priest dickhead. I'll put your lanky ass in the credits

I cant believe i could flow with your vid, for some reason I still think that bps are awful for KO nowadays and I still think that the game is a complete garbage , but cant deny that I Enjoyed your vid alot.

Would kindly give you a 9/10 .
    JokeyS and itzbryan like this.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

was dissapointed with video
    unsubscribed

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    I cant believe i could flow with your vid, for some reason I still think that bps are awful for KO nowadays and I still think that the game is a complete garbage , but cant deny that I Enjoyed your vid alot.

#anotherpartofbryansignature

speaking of xD , bryan please resize your signature , its quite big , thx.

Nice vid man. I expected to see more solo/duo/trio ownage but I guess that playstyle is long gone if you weren't able to pull it off.

Best of luck in your future projects!
    LambOfGod likes this.

Well, i like the vid! The last BP is alive.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Nice to see my old Europa babes in action again
    And well done vid. Loved the intro ! Good editing skills.

Banned

i didn't expect any diff... very, very, veryy good dude!
    gz

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post

Thanks for that comment!

Signature is reserved for "special" people

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Nice vid man. I expected to see more solo/duo/trio ownage but I guess that playstyle is long gone if you weren't able to pull it off.

Best of luck in your future projects!
    Hey man you too; I haven't seen anything out of you in a while!

Quote Originally Posted by Pogo View Post
    Well, i like the vid! The last BP is alive.
    Haha I hope not alive. Thanks for the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Nice to see my old Europa babes in action again
    And well done vid. Loved the intro ! Good editing skills.
    Thanks Darken. Glad you still follow me <3

Quote Originally Posted by iAmGod View Post
    i didn't expect any diff... very, very, veryy good dude!
    gz
    Thanks man I worked hard on it!

Don't forget to like the video and please subscribe to my channel for upcoming content! I'll be making a real life montage in the near future!

Hmmm very nice movie :-) Really good ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast