Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

BryanThePaladin PK Mashup (2009 -- never before seen)

This is a discussion on BryanThePaladin PK Mashup (2009 -- never before seen) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BryanThePaladin PK MASHUP [UNEDITED] - YouTube Subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter ( @BryanVahey ) for ...
Page: 1

iTzBryan Senior Member

Default BryanThePaladin PK Mashup (2009 -- never before seen)

BryanThePaladin PK MASHUP [UNEDITED] - YouTube

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter ( @BryanVahey ) for real videos coming soon.

-Bryan
    Meir likes this.

pretty solid vid.....half way thru it occurred to me how big a nub in PK I still am :S

very solid PK overall, but exceptional skill bar management. one thing I find is the fact u gotta switch alot b/w HB and shield/1-h is somewhat a turnoff to others trying to play INT BP. is AP just not good enough using leo +7? I would expect the fact u can always dump torment down on ppl should mitigate the lowered atk with leo, but this is theory.

Banned Senior Member

Didn't really like it, this kind of party only works for gaining NP's in this new KO where you gain 50+ np's in a party and it doesn't really matter if you die or how many times you die. Your party members were dropping like flies throughout the movie and it felt bad overall eventhough the "skill" shown was decent, especially in the solo parts.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter ( @BryanVahey ) for real videos coming soon.

-Bryan
    Im wondering if those include rogue clips.. But I'm guessing you have to level it up to 70+ still even though it has or had 5.5m nps. GG bryan nice way of showing your true colours.

edit: I was wrong Bryan bought Neptune not B0rnkiller. So he's just guilty of adding a lvl 68 rogue with 5.5m nps to his precious clan unknowing this was a npstransfered char. Sorry my mistake.
    Last edited by N4v4rr0; 03-19-2013 at 06:16 PM.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    pretty solid vid.....half way thru it occurred to me how big a nub in PK I still am :S

very solid PK overall, but exceptional skill bar management. one thing I find is the fact u gotta switch alot b/w HB and shield/1-h is somewhat a turnoff to others trying to play INT BP. is AP just not good enough using leo +7? I would expect the fact u can always dump torment down on ppl should mitigate the lowered atk with leo, but this is theory.
    So the deal was that for my PK video on Olympia I wanted to introduce as much variation as possible to keep the footage fresh. So, that way when you're watching it doesn't feel like 10 minutes of the same footage (which a lot of PK videos look like these days). So, I wanted to get footage of the leonar, the HB 8, and the dual wield (as seen in my real video). I even tried to get my friend to let me use his ii +9 but it didn't pan out...The difference in AP was considerable. The HB +8 had about 2100-2200, while the leonar 7 had about 1600. However, this is BP world we are talking about here. So the differences in AC were far more important than AP (especially back in "STR = AP" days).

This video is a mashup of all of the PK footage that didn't make the cut to my real video (so I don't expect nor want everyone to like it!). I'm simply building anticipation for my new videos that I'll be working on in the weeks to come.

Also, the switching back and forth from 2h to shield is how you play BP. It's a necessity if you're planning to 2h o.0.. But 2h BP's are essentially inefficient in today's KO with the "INT = AP" for 1h. Don't get me wrong, 2h BP's are still effective, but they require a lot more $$$$$$ to make them viable.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Didn't really like it, this kind of party only works for gaining NP's in this new KO where you gain 50+ np's in a party and it doesn't really matter if you die or how many times you die. Your party members were dropping like flies throughout the movie and it felt bad overall eventhough the "skill" shown was decent, especially in the solo parts.
    We were dropping like flies to a party of 8 with two full debuffers vs 3 priests and an on again/off again appearance from God himself (LBD). Please contextualize -- I didn't use that piece of footage in the real video because I didn't get enough kills. That being said, I think it is definitely worth posting considering we were able to tank them for ~5 minutes while still pulling out a couple of kills with only three priests the majority of the time.

Also, this is from Olympia in ~2009 before war premium and the NP gaining scenario you are talking about -- It is important to note that I was never in KO and will never be in KO for the sole purpose of making NP. Yeah, its cool having a bordered symbol, but I always found it more fun to put myself in impossible situations with the chance of getting epic footage out of it. -- That's why I play KO.
    Last edited by itzbryan; 03-18-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Banned Senior Member

We were dropping like flies to a party of 8 with two full debuffers vs 3 priests and an on again/off again appearance from God himself (LBD). Please contextualize -- I didn't use that piece of footage in the real video because I didn't get enough kills. That being said, I think it is definitely worth posting considering we were able to tank them for ~5 minutes while still pulling out a couple of kills with only three priests the majority of the time.

Also, this is from Olympia in ~2009 before war premium and the NP gaining scenario you are talking about -- It is important to note that I was never in KO and will never be in KO for the sole purpose of making NP. Yeah, its cool having a bordered symbol, but I always found it more fun to put myself in impossible situations with the chance of getting epic footage out of it. -- That's why I play KO.
    I was trying to say that you barely killed anyone in this segment, I couldn't care less about NP's either. I just didn't find it fun to watch 3 BP's constantly dying (Mostly your two friends, not you). You can check out the AHM priest movie from 2006 where they both tank and kill people and actually eliminate entire parties with 3-4 priests. Had I seen that here, I would've enjoyed it, but simply tanking with heals and debuffs and the occasional attacks without complete domination is not fun to watch in my opinion.

iTzBryan Senior Member

I was trying to say that you barely killed anyone in this segment, I couldn't care less about NP's either. I just didn't find it fun to watch 3 BP's constantly dying (Mostly your two friends, not you). You can check out the AHM priest movie from 2006 where they both tank and kill people and actually eliminate entire parties with 3-4 priests. Had I seen that here, I would've enjoyed it, but simply tanking with heals and debuffs and the occasional attacks without complete domination is not fun to watch in my opinion.
    Exactly. We had the same thought about that specific piece. Luckily I had it three years ago when making my real PK video which is why I didn't include it.

Did you really just compare that footage to AHM? lmfao

I'm not going to go into too many specifics regarding their PK, but start by comparing their gear to the noobs they were fighting. Don't get me wrong that's my favorite PK video, but don't overlook the obvious. Regardless of their skill, they were killing straight no-gear noobs and were all defending with chitin shields.

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Im wondering if those include rogue clips.. But I'm guessing you have to level it up to 70+ still even though it has or had 5.5m nps. GG bryan nice way of showing your true colours.
    Ardream rouge or was he 78?

i liked the video not for the action but the skills u have

well that priests u are atalking about they were very well geared at that time ..i played in that time to and i was Human, im not saying they arent skilled but didnt fight against partys like bryan did in his movie

-Bryan

gg i like video, nice bp )

Banned

one of the best priest that i've been already see on USKO.. gratz dude!

Thank god there are still BPs that know what they're doing.. My experience from private servers against bps has so far been horrible so good to see some people actually know how to play one of the hardest classes in this game If there's any flame about my last comment.. Well anybody can play bp and do a couple kills.. But try play bp and do support just as well as a full support priest while having bp gear and throwing in some of your own kills in the action. I've seen many bps acting like warriors but it's not a class to be played like that I like.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Thank god there are still BPs that know what they're doing.. My experience from private servers against bps has so far been horrible so good to see some people actually know how to play one of the hardest classes in this game If there's any flame about my last comment.. Well anybody can play bp and do a couple kills.. But try play bp and do support just as well as a full support priest while having bp gear and throwing in some of your own kills in the action. I've seen many bps acting like warriors but it's not a class to be played like that I like.
    HelloKitty (Alex) Is one of the best BP's you'll find on priv servs, trust me lolz

Anyway, good vid. I like to see old footage like that.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    HelloKitty (Alex) Is one of the best BP's you'll find on priv servs, trust me lolz

Oh stop I'm getting Jelly hahaha

Bryan you do know how to play your class! You got style haha. Enjoyed all the movie

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post

I've only met him once and we raped him with mages :d but I guess he's good if you say so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast