Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

BryanThePaladin PK Mashup (2009 -- never before seen)

This is a discussion on BryanThePaladin PK Mashup (2009 -- never before seen) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmm Where did you meet me if I can ask? Only server I play where there's mages is SexyKO. . ...
Page: 2

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Hmm Where did you meet me if I can ask? Only server I play where there's mages is SexyKO. . .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I've only met him once and we raped him with mages :d but I guess he's good if you say so.
    Which serv? Hes in one of my PK vids as DingDongImUrKingKong think it was MNI vol 1 where we did 3 v 8 against mage pt lolz.

Besides, raping with a mage party isnt hard you whore

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    So the deal was that for my PK video on Olympia I wanted to introduce as much variation as possible to keep the footage fresh. So, that way when you're watching it doesn't feel like 10 minutes of the same footage (which a lot of PK videos look like these days). So, I wanted to get footage of the leonar, the HB 8, and the dual wield (as seen in my real video). I even tried to get my friend to let me use his ii +9 but it didn't pan out...The difference in AP was considerable. The HB +8 had about 2100-2200, while the leonar 7 had about 1600. However, this is BP world we are talking about here. So the differences in AC were far more important than AP (especially back in "STR = AP" days).

This video is a mashup of all of the PK footage that didn't make the cut to my real video (so I don't expect nor want everyone to like it!). I'm simply building anticipation for my new videos that I'll be working on in the weeks to come.

Also, the switching back and forth from 2h to shield is how you play BP. It's a necessity if you're planning to 2h o.0.. But 2h BP's are essentially inefficient in today's KO with the "INT = AP" for 1h. Don't get me wrong, 2h BP's are still effective, but they require a lot more $$$$$$ to make them viable.
    lol kinda miss my point (switching back and forth), as I wasn't wondering how effective 2-h BP is itself, but how effective 1-h INT BP is in PK. I assumed in your vid you were 1-h the whole time, which isn't the case as you tried couple diff builds in diff clips so that makes sense now.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Im wondering if those include rogue clips.. But I'm guessing you have to level it up to 70+ still even though it has or had 5.5m nps. GG bryan nice way of showing your true colours.

edit: I was wrong Bryan bought Neptune not B0rnkiller. So he's just guilty of adding a lvl 68 rogue with 5.5m nps to his precious clan unknowing this was a npstransfered char. Sorry my mistake.
    1. I didn't buy NEPTUNE, either. -- another wrong assumption by you. Perhaps you didn't understand when I said I don't spend money on KO.

Your credibility keeps getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    1. I didn't buy NEPTUNE, either. -- another wrong assumption by you. Perhaps you didn't understand when I said I don't spend money on KO.

Your credibility keeps getting better.
    I never said u paid a dime. I said you bought a char. This thing called a cypher ring?
    There are several ways of obtaining a char. The most frequently used is buying it(usd or igc who cares). The second one is having it given to you, if this happened you are blessed with kind friends in this age of usd online. Third is scamming which happens alot, but I doubt you would resort to that so I went with option A. If I go for the most used option and I'm wrong well then I humbly apologize and hope you live a happy and healthy life.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    Hmm Where did you meet me if I can ask? Only server I play where there's mages is SexyKO. . .
    InsanityKO ;P I know you were there. You were kind of suicidal..

Banned Senior Member

lol don't think that was alex on his BP there, last I recall he was playing a sin there.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

I was playing iBabaShoppeR and iRaiden ... I use DingDongImUrKingKong when I play bp. HelloKitty is my forum name, nothing else lol

Edit: I remember the BP you were talking about, He got banned for TBL. If I recall he was turkish ( no offense to anyone ) and I'm Canadian lol

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    I was playing iBabaShoppeR and iRaiden ... I use DingDongImUrKingKong when I play bp. HelloKitty is my forum name, nothing else lol

Edit: I remember the BP you were talking about, He got banned for TBL. If I recall he was turkish ( no offense to anyone ) and I'm Canadian lol
    Ahh.. I just though it was you (I remember wondering why u used tbl hah) cuz of the name, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    I never said u paid a dime. I said you bought a char. This thing called a cypher ring?
    There are several ways of obtaining a char. The most frequently used is buying it(usd or igc who cares). The second one is having it given to you, if this happened you are blessed with kind friends in this age of usd online. Third is scamming which happens alot, but I doubt you would resort to that so I went with option A. If I go for the most used option and I'm wrong well then I humbly apologize and hope you live a happy and healthy life.
    So much hate lol I wonder wut happend between u guys
    Anyways I enjoyed the pk video it got lil boring as to constantly seeing u heal heal revive ur friends but overall I thought it was a gg pk vid gj
    Ps: it just mite be the fact that I nvr really enjoyed priest pk vid haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12