Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Which build hits harder?

This is a discussion on Which build hits harder? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WOW, lol people saying the first one will? lol go 2nd built here is what my stats were in girakon ...
Page: 2

Banned

WOW, lol people saying the first one will? lol

go 2nd built

here is what my stats were in girakon like 1 month ago when i played, before i quit

thats with garp +8, mostly crimson set +7, in +0, quest belt, LKP +0, SSE +0, dual shio tears +1

and let me tell you, even though i was an ice mage, i was basically the hardest hitting mage on the server, i used to hit 650-750 damage with ice staff

so comparing this to your situation, definatly go crimson set as it will help you survive longer, and remember HB +7>PS +7...... even if there is 30 mp added to the linet built, it means nothing since the ap of the staff is lower[/b]
    Kloud hits 700+, beat that HUH!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Kloud hits 700+, beat that HUH![/b]
    i did, while playing RickRolled, average hits with fire staff were 800-900

i still love u sexe

Achemenes

dont listen any of them they do not know a shit
    Build 1:

100 int, 255 mp, rest hp
    Linen 8 set
    Personal Staff +7
    without iron neck u will get rape hard

Build 2:

160 int, 222 mp, 0 hp
    Crimson +7/+8 set
    Hell blood +7
    same probleme iron neck now a day is usefull due to the amount of +3 and just know me and friend tryed all kind of staff for mage and hell blood +7 does less damage than woe +8 and woe got str bonus wich will make ur fire blade hit harder
    so i would say to use the other build one with 112 int that my favorite one and the i actually use on the mage i play and if u ever got a cs or ss put 1 str

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

dont listen any of them they do not know a shit
    Build 1:

100 int, 255 mp, rest hp
    Linen 8 set
    Personal Staff +7
    without iron neck u will get rape hard

Build 2:

160 int, 222 mp, 0 hp
    Crimson +7/+8 set
    Hell blood +7
    same probleme iron neck now a day is usefull due to the amount of +3 and just know me and friend tryed all kind of staff for mage and hell blood +7 does less damage than woe +8 and woe got str bonus wich will make ur fire blade hit harder
    so i would say to use the other build one with 112 int that my favorite one and the i actually use on the mage i play and if u ever got a cs or ss put 1 str[/b]
    nope even elixir +8>WOE +8 in fire blade/staff damage..... and this is a guy talking that tried out everything in game
    and he didn't mention woe +8 anywhere, he said +7 personal staff

but you are right, in game linen built mage with woe +8 does the most damage in game with spells, not fire staff/blade attacks

so for the pesron asking the question, if you are gonna be always behind some party and not hit much with ur fire staff, then i suggest go with woe +8 cause then the damage would own............. if you are looking to go kinda like a melee mage, meaning using fire staff alot, then absouletly go crimson built/ hell blood

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I'd go for a lightning if I were you. Get some imirs and you'll pwn with your personal staff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12