Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ByeBye KO

This is a discussion on ByeBye KO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that has to be far buffed ._....
Page: 2

that has to be far buffed ._.

DeaflySilence

ahahahahahah far buff wtf

normal HP and normal ac for a good pk priest B)

ahahahahahah far buff wtf

normal HP and normal ac for a good pk priest B)[/b]
    how is that normal... ur statted as a fp +8 priest (158 int required pauldron and chitin gloves +8). i play a priest 5 lvls higher than u with rols, we's, IN, gb (all +0 uniques..), chitin set +8 and cs +3 and i have about 170 ac less than u and 1.8k less hp than u rofl.. there's no way that's unbuffed unless u have like +3 and better uniques ._.

Jay

how is that normal... ur statted as a fp +8 priest (158 int required pauldron and chitin gloves +8). i play a priest 5 lvls higher than u with rols, we's, IN, gb (all +0 uniques..), chitin set +8 and cs +3 and i have about 170 ac less than u and 1.8k less hp than u rofl.. there's no way that's unbuffed unless u have like +3 and better uniques ._.[/b]

its not, ive had all +2 uniques at one point with chitin 8 build and i got tht hp n ac at 73, for him to get them at 67, lol.. mostly +3's n +9's

its not, ive had all +2 uniques at one point with chitin 8 build and i got tht hp n ac at 73, for him to get them at 67, lol.. mostly +3's n +9's[/b]
    he isnt statted for chitin +8. hes statted for fp +8 pauld at best... and i doubt that u had that much hp :P

Jay

i had 5.9k with shell unbuff

Banned

6.1k unbuffed wtf ? o.0

DeaflySilence

stop

i use pauldron goblin eheheheh (i love goblin armor for fr gr lr )

the priest can give far buff hp ( i haven't far buff ), but if u see my stat i have 1132 AC NORMAL and ac can't be far ahahahah B)

stop

i use pauldron goblin eheheheh (i love goblin armor for fr gr lr )

the priest can give far buff hp ( i haven't far buff ), but if u see my stat i have 1132 AC NORMAL and ac can't be far ahahahah B)[/b]
    ac could be far. if ur running and priest gives u ac and ur far enough u will get far ac. and i think if u get tped while ur getting ac u can get far ac too. and no 1132 ac isnt normal especially if ur using gobs. either its editted or far buffed. <_<

wawh

thats hp is buffed.. there&#39;s no way you can have 6.1hp on lvl 67 with only 138 points in hp

wtf is wrong with your ac you have 1400ac buffed if you say it isnt buffed..? ya right, a warrior hardly get that on +70 + you&#39;re fp int statted.. +10 armor ftw?

and i see you got a lycaon hammer... now wich explains you use rols since your ap isnt that high
    tho you probably use we&#39;s and in/wp wich explans your ap mostly...

now, i if you have these items i tell, you come close to +-3k hp unbuffed with that build..... now pls explain what you&#39;re hiding from us

Jay

theres a way to click out of the bar tht shows u wht buffs u got without cancelling ure buffs ;p

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

or just lag buff yourself.. you buff yourself but no icons appear. sorry if someone said already but not in the mood to read whole topic ^^

::::LoL::::

thats hp is buffed.. there&#39;s no way you can have 6.1hp on lvl 67 with only 138 points in hp

wtf is wrong with your ac you have 1400ac buffed if you say it isnt buffed..? ya right, a warrior hardly get that on +70 + you&#39;re int statted.. +10 armor ftw?[/b]
    Why make the sc with far buff????? would be idiot and you don&#39;t know which item have

Deaflynoobbb best priest in Ares and best friend in real life :wub:

DOMINE for life :wub:

see you in WOW bb

FP+9/19 HP perhabs »?

why are there so many flaming bishes on this forum ? he just wanted to say goodbye and post his stats 4 fun there is nothing wrong with that ... im sure all of you are legıt priests with 800 ac w/o buff

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-27-2009, 05:09 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    09-27-2009, 05:09 PM