Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

C-west

This is a discussion on C-west within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After your 100th try you were finally able to kill our DK EXP party...wow go grab yourself a cookie. If ...
Page: 2

After your 100th try you were finally able to kill our DK EXP party...wow go grab yourself a cookie. If i took an ss of the number of times you guys got owned and left cz my hard drive would run out of space. Yet i don't feel the need to come post every ss of your clan getting rolled cuz we don't need to self promote. You kill us once and you jizz your pants. But if this is how you wanna roll, we'll be glad to start using Fraps so people can see how you guys get rolled, also leave cz, then blame it on master when we have the same amount of masters if not less then you do.

Now your gonna come whine some more cuz thats all ure good for, so we'll just let the recording do the talking, yall keep typing, we'll keep killing.

Hey cutie Senior Member

ok we have 2 mastered people in our clan
    how many do you have? I AM PRETTY FUCKING SURE YOU HAVE MORE THAN 2 EINSTIEN

greishkan1

Rofl and u call that server??? So facking many players are there xD

After your 100th try you were finally able to kill our DK EXP party...wow go grab yourself a cookie. If i took an ss of the number of times you guys got owned and left cz my hard drive would run out of space. Yet i don't feel the need to come post every ss of your clan getting rolled cuz we don't need to self promote. You kill us once and you jizz your pants. But if this is how you wanna roll, we'll be glad to start using Fraps so people can see how you guys get rolled, also leave cz, then blame it on master when we have the same amount of masters if not less then you do.

Now your gonna come whine some more cuz thats all ure good for, so we'll just let the recording do the talking, yall keep typing, we'll keep killing.[/b]
    i tried like solo twice and owned both ur priests..... came back with 3 others .. no priest and we owned ur full party... how can u say ur better?

no1 can't say that Fierce r noobs,it is just nonsence.Go set 8vs8 the best ur clan got and fraps it,i would say Fierce>ALL
    except my twins kankas :lol:

i tried like solo twice and owned both ur priests..... came back with 3 others .. no priest and we owned ur full party... how can u say ur better?[/b]
    yeah we can.
    i wish i frapsed 8 of us owned the whole lufferson castle full of undezzzz and randoms, there were atleast 30+ and a 8 man party rolled u over without 1 person dieing. kk? owned?

orcs sux in war :P we havnt actually tried to win yet

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

nice tp spammers :P haha

ISeeYouPee

no1 can't say that Fierce r noobs,it is just nonsence.Go set 8vs8 the best ur clan got and fraps it,i would say Fierce>ALL
    except my twins kankas :lol:[/b]
    wait jeff comes back this week we will set 8v8 when he back and when more of us are mastreed :S
    sorry elektrik we dont koxp werewolfs :S

Tiba

wait jeff comes back this week we will set 8v8 when he back and when more of us are mastreed :S
    sorry elektrik we dont koxp werewolfs :S[/b]

+1

simple enough...
    sorry!

RoFLRoGUE`

Also, Don't orc have AP boost in war because they can't kill? According to ro1a orcs have boost.

you really opened a topic for this?
    congrats... you raided dks..?

eduarvera23

you really opened a topic for this?
    congrats... you raided dks..?[/b]
    you're right giga, this topic's stupid -_- only thing ur gonna get is flaming between fierce and undezzz...

manveerj

Look lets get over it. Undes are kids who need to feel praised for every little thing and need to make something up about Fierce to make themselves feel better when they get owned /close_topic

Rofl and u call that server??? So facking many players are there xD[/b]
    well yea some english ppl have lives(cough cough lots dont) so it might take a while to lvl then we go cz

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast