Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

C-west

This is a discussion on C-west within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this was fun till ur back up arrived u guys got too many duffers :P gets annoying...
Page: 4

this was fun till ur back up arrived u guys got too many duffers :P gets annoying

Focusss

im not in fierce, i Actually was in undestructables for some time.
    But im really starting to hate this attention whore, Icecoldkillah,
    why the fuk do u make a topic out of this shit.
    Make a movie, lvl ur char, do something useful

this was fun till ur back up arrived u guys got too many duffers :P gets annoying[/b]
    SATTED GRA

greishkan1

What an retards. U killed me, i killed u, u killed me again. WTF...GROW UP

NaidenZ

I feel jealous, too many people on west XD

:P how use doin on east sexy.. laugh here

pff undestructablezz is the gayest clan ive ever seen omg.. woooot we can stop em from killing isiloon wooot we can raid their dk woot we leave cz when fierce comes in with a party. Vital and me were against a undes party with 2 priests in think 1 intduffer 1buffer 1 sin and a warrior and it was quitte an equal fight in the end vital and me kept winning so u guys just left cz again and thats how it ALLWAYS goes...dont act better then u are in forums its all we 1hit u we 2hit you and in game its omg im being hit i better lightfeet away and wait for my party and attack when hes duffed and im ebing spamhealed h34r:

gets tiresome imo

and nice job meow attacking pancho while hes winning vs against icecold lolll u r so 1337

Icy

SATTED GRA[/b]
    sad part is i was an unbuffed mage and you niggas couldnt kill me with one hit took more like 6 no dd helm or any weapon defense

i would say that was pretty ownage but hey we rolled your party like what 8 times with one party??
    you guys quit cz rofl at that bro

sad part is i was an unbuffed mage and you niggas couldnt kill me with one hit took more like 6 no dd helm or any weapon defense
    i would say that was pretty ownage but hey we rolled your party like what 8 times with one party??
    you guys quit cz rofl at that bro[/b]
    im not sayin u guys noobs or nethin lol... just sayin was good fight, some fun raiding

pff undestructablezz is the gayest clan ive ever seen omg.. woooot we can stop em from killing isiloon wooot we can raid their dk woot we leave cz when fierce comes in with a party. Vital and me were against a undes party with 2 priests in think 1 intduffer 1buffer 1 sin and a warrior and it was quitte an equal fight in the end vital and me kept winning so u guys just left cz again and thats how it ALLWAYS goes...dont act better then u are in forums its all we 1hit u we 2hit you and in game its omg im being hit i better lightfeet away and wait for my party and attack when hes duffed and im ebing spamhealed h34r:

gets tiresome imo

and nice job meow attacking pancho while hes winning vs against icecold lolll u r so 1337[/b]
    lol u wanted a vs and u massived n maliced me coz last time i owned u unbuffed with full hp, don't talk about us being noobs when ur terrible urself.
    Sorry but stop the bitching... It was fucking like this on girakon and its getting tiresome and its annoying Fierce v Insanity, Fierve V Undeszz, etc, etc. Sure we have our rivalry, all is fair in abyss as its pk zone, sometimes we get rolled in cz sometimes u do, its about what party ur in..

RoFLRoGUE`

undys is just alot of little 10 year old fags that think they tuff shit when they kill you wow you get 2 ss's of you killing us like ash said if we took ss's every time we killed you are hard drive would be flooded[/b]
    You, Laughing at little "10 year old fags"? Last I recall from HaKO, You were 13. You have no room to laugh buddy, and go back to school. Your grammar is horrible.

Icy

im not sayin u guys noobs or nethin lol... just sayin was good fight, some fun raiding[/b]

i know i didnt take it that way
    i meant its sad how low the mastered rogues ap was so low y even master
    cause took him and a warrior on me a while to kill unbuffed

Banned

This is why I say I'd rather play with turks, most pathetic topic I've seen in a while. On both sides btw.

WTF is satted?

lol u wanted a vs and u massived n maliced me coz last time i owned u unbuffed with full hp, don't talk about us being noobs when ur terrible urself.
    Sorry but stop the bitching... It was fucking like this on girakon and its getting tiresome and its annoying Fierce v Insanity, Fierve V Undeszz, etc, etc. Sure we have our rivalry, all is fair in abyss as its pk zone, sometimes we get rolled in cz sometimes u do, its about what party ur in..[/b]
    wanted a vs? i dont want vs o,o im a bp on a new server without judgement wtf u expect. might be my sharer tho he has no experience on bp and if ur talking bout the time with vital and me hell yeah i used massive coz u had 2 melee and 2 healers of which 1 had parasite.. so dont even try to say that..

WTF is satted?[/b]
    something unde's clan likes to say when they own people in cz or w/e
    for example:

SATTED
    ps. dont try to run next time

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast