Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

C-west

This is a discussion on C-west within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TOO BAD I NEVER GOT TO SEE MY DRAGON SYMBOL ON C-WEST! GRRRR...
Page: 5

TOO BAD I NEVER GOT TO SEE MY DRAGON SYMBOL ON C-WEST! GRRRR

Sorry but stop the bitching... It was fucking like this on girakon and its getting tiresome and its annoying Fierce v Insanity, Fierve V Undeszz, etc, etc. Sure we have our rivalry, all is fair in abyss as its pk zone, sometimes we get rolled in cz sometimes u do, its about what party ur in..[/b]
    Sorry but it was never like this on girakon. Ask anyone else who was/is in insanity and isn't now in undestructables. There it was actually friendly. Here its half your clan either trying to either get us banned or break our clan apart. There it was just back and forth pk. Very rarely did a fierce member say something bad about insanity in one of those insanity made me cry topics and the ones who did typically weren't in clan very long. A lot of us actually backed up via when that random gave him incredible stuff, as anyone with a brain would because no one is going to not push trade if someone randomly comes up to you and tries to give you a shard 8. We had our "who is better" discussions but they weren't full of ridiculous shits like these are because we knew in the end we were both good and both had our successes and failures against each other.

I agree with you about the last thing you said though. The difference is in Girakon we all understood that. Here its about 2% of each clans' members.

Sorry but it was never like this on girakon. Ask anyone else who was/is in insanity and isn't now in undestructables. There it was actually friendly. Here its half your clan either trying to either get us banned or break our clan apart. There it was just back and forth pk. Very rarely did a fierce member say something bad about insanity in one of those insanity made me cry topics and the ones who did typically weren't in clan very long. A lot of us actually backed up via when that random gave him incredible stuff, as anyone with a brain would because no one is going to not push trade if someone randomly comes up to you and tries to give you a shard 8. We had our "who is better" discussions but they weren't full of ridiculous shits like these are because we knew in the end we were both good and both had our successes and failures against each other.

I agree with you about the last thing you said though. The difference is in Girakon we all understood that. Here its about 2% of each clans' members.[/b]
    It was like that on girakon, i was in insanity at that time and every other topic it was about fierce raping insanity, insanity raiding fierce exp, fierce killing this guy in a 1v1, insanity are babashopers, fierce have too many rogues, insanity are over geared, etc. If you put fierces best party v undeszz best party it would be a very close match, both clans have large numbers so that means you might fight the "good" people of the clan or you might fight the people who played that class for the first time so topics like this open when you think you raped someone but all the other clan wanted to do is exp or kill isiloon so you got owned... vice versa for us....

Humans >> Orcs on C-west, so many better players

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345