Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

C-West BabaSh0pper lvl 80 Fun Movie

This is a discussion on C-West BabaSh0pper lvl 80 Fun Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ko4mylife lol if we don't fight against some1 with chaos weapon, we always stop (if its VS ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    lol

if we don't fight against some1 with chaos weapon, we always stop (if its VS ofc...)

and im sure that optimus will win you in a fair vs, same with nomarcy
    yeah.... definetly thats what you do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLbWAqEmZ6k]YouTube - Degano Pk Movie Vol 1#[/ame]

ROFL.

Little archer Senior Member

owned.'''

and lol at u guys saying that u dont use shockstun in vs

honestly, I dont belive any of this BS that these fagfamily noobs vs fair, considering i was in ardream, and I saw wizzi on his dcz, da1zyduke on his/her dcz, and Meatballz on his dcz (anticoherent)

I was unbuffed, raping wizzi 1v1 full hp when im unbuffed, he runs when hes about to die. awesome.

I vs anticoherent (meatballz) TWICE
    BOTH times i was UNBUFFED and BOTH times I got duffed by da1zyduke when anti was going to die

fuckin pathetic, cwest CZ is a skill less place.... just about whos got the lvl 80 warriors that spam 1k, or the noob rogues that can spike for 5k easy on anyone. dont need to combo to win like that. the minute they get in ardream, anyone with skill rapes them.

babamore so you suck less please?

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    yeah.... definetly thats what you do.

YouTube - Degano Pk Movie Vol 1#

ROFL.
    Owned...

Banned

u talking about the part where his chaos worked 3 times? he put that in the movie just for the joke lmao

and im sure monkey, that on warrior 1 vs 1, i can own you, same gear same lvl don't care

and wizzi is noob and the guy who played anticoherent probablly wasn't the reall owner, the reall owner would have rape you

what about the Vs'es With Seltun ?

Just stay out of this topic .

Lati

honestly, I dont belive any of this BS that these fagfamily noobs vs fair, considering i was in ardream, and I saw wizzi on his dcz, da1zyduke on his/her dcz, and Meatballz on his dcz (anticoherent)

I was unbuffed, raping wizzi 1v1 full hp when im unbuffed, he runs when hes about to die. awesome.

I vs anticoherent (meatballz) TWICE
    BOTH times i was UNBUFFED and BOTH times I got duffed by da1zyduke when anti was going to die

fuckin pathetic, cwest CZ is a skill less place.... just about whos got the lvl 80 warriors that spam 1k, or the noob rogues that can spike for 5k easy on anyone. dont need to combo to win like that. the minute they get in ardream, anyone with skill rapes them.

babamore so you suck less please?
    Dont know what to say.. You know shit about cz players i see, there are ALOT skilled players playing cz here..
    I dont know why every c-west movie posted here becoming HUGE flame war..

Movie wasnt that bad, combo is GG imo

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    u talking about the part where his chaos worked 3 times? he put that in the movie just for the joke lmao

and im sure monkey, that on warrior 1 vs 1, i can own you, same gear same lvl don't care

and wizzi is noob and the guy who played anticoherent probablly wasn't the reall owner, the reall owner would have rape you
    I know Oren better then you think, he taught me how to make money and whatnot ^^ as for beating me, well, i havent vs'd him in a while, but back when oren had shard 8s and rols and my brother had md8 and questies, he beat him 1v1. I <3 oren, i really do, but if he hasnt learned minor combo, nothing will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lati View Post
    Dont know what to say.. You know shit about cz players i see, there are ALOT skilled players playing cz here..
    I dont know why every c-west movie posted here becoming HUGE flame war..

Movie wasnt that bad, combo is GG imo
    oh sure, there are a few ggs sprinkled here and there

Ardream is called a noob zone

rlb, in between cz and ardream, still noob zone

CZ is super GG

that is almost every CZ players Ideology. no cz player on cwest gets flamed for that shit. fair enough for me to return the favor? find me 3 warriors in CZ that you consider GG, put em on a dcz char, and see how many vs they will win, or how GG they actually are.

Every time I go to Chaos, what do I see? oh yeah, GG CZ warriors getting almost last place every time.

DCZ always gets shit from CZ players, who call it the noob zone, but heres some facts for you.

Sanctis went from DCZ, where he was considered GG by us ardreamers. he goes 70+ and his status gets even better.

huesos aka khasrhood did the same thing. the thing is, in ardream he was a fucking joke. everyone that was good could beat him 1v1 in ardream (granted he didnt run or /town before hand). he goes 70+ and all of a sudden people think he's GG?

iAmGxD was someone even the noobiest of ardream noobs said sucked dick. but many cz players say he tbl minored? when taht guy couldnt minor at all?

Badgirlinbed aka Rounder thought the same thing about oren, when oren didnt even have minor on his skill bar LOL (though he may have changed that :P)

Lati, you are GG, so are many from your clan, but try to think of 3 good human CZ clans. you cant.

edit: sorry baba, for making your post a flame war
    Last edited by thesmallone101; 01-15-2010 at 01:24 PM.

bankin u are funny, u talk alot of crap yet u cannot backup anything from your talks,
    alot of times we did 1 party vs 2 partys ( i mean top clans of orcs) yes we die sometimes but we sometimes kill them 16 vs 8 etc, i call any1 that want for a 8 vs 8 on cz arena or whatever u want i always say if we lose it ok we know we can become better, but i dont think we will lose or will without giving a good fight same goes for 1 vs 1 , i personaly can vs on nomarcy or killaheala (will restat it for bp if needed for vs).
    bankin u never fought with us so please dont to say sh1t about our skill when u didnt fought us. u can ask lati how many good fights we had along the months here on CW, sometimes they won sometimes we won.

You cant judge cz by only playing in CW, also theres probably a couple of things I could correct you on but fuck it

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    bankin u are funny, u talk alot of crap yet u cannot backup anything from your talks,
    alot of times we did 1 party vs 2 partys ( i mean top clans of orcs) yes we die sometimes but we sometimes kill them 16 vs 8 etc, i call any1 that want for a 8 vs 8 on cz arena or whatever u want i always say if we lose it ok we know we can become better, but i dont think we will lose or will without giving a good fight same goes for 1 vs 1 , i personaly can vs on nomarcy or killaheala (will restat it for bp if needed for vs).
    bankin u never fought with us so please dont to say sh1t about our skill when u didnt fought us. u can ask lati how many good fights we had along the months here on CW, sometimes they won sometimes we won.
    dont talk to me about not backing up what i say, if I remember right, its always your clannies that call you up to 2 hit me after they lose a vs on their dcz against my dcz.

find me a lvl 80 warrior thats well geared, and ill vs u if u want ^^ im just sayin i've known half your clannies longer then you have, so I know them for who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    You cant judge cz by only playing in CW, also theres probably a couple of things I could correct you on but fuck it
    im not judgin all cz, im judging cwest CZ specifically.

Enjoyed this video a lot! Well done!

Banned

dont talk to me about not backing up what i say, if I remember right, its always your clannies that call you up to 2 hit me after they lose a vs on their dcz against my dcz.

find me a lvl 80 warrior thats well geared, and ill vs u if u want ^^ im just sayin i've known half your clannies longer then you have, so I know them for who they are.

im not judgin all cz, im judging cwest CZ specifically.
    i can say the same, find me same geared as you dcz warrior, and ill own you

i remember doing that with howling, with ii +7 chitins +7 and only wp and roc, so im sure that with items that are equal to urs, ill win you

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    gear =/= skill. You guys outgear 99% of the server of course you can beat everyone, it would be kinda sad if you couldn't. For 1v1 at least im sure you guys would not win nearly as much with equal gear as your opponents ^^

punisher as i said come 1 vs 1, and my gear and items are all from hard work, i didnt spend 1$ on ko, not even 1$ on prem or items / gold!
    all from farm/trade etc - thats a skill also to get gear ingame

thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast