Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

C-West BabaSh0pper lvl 80 Fun Movie

This is a discussion on C-West BabaSh0pper lvl 80 Fun Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BlueBaby punisher as i said come 1 vs 1, and my gear and items are all from ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    punisher as i said come 1 vs 1, and my gear and items are all from hard work, i didnt spend 1$ on ko, not even 1$ on prem or items / gold!
    all from farm/trade etc - thats a skill also to get gear ingame

thanks
    Not saying that getting items doesn't take skill and alot of time but I was saying that you can't prove your skill in a vs unless everything is equal and there are no advantages in items between the players ^^. ie: you can't exactly say your so much better than another person if you have +3's/+9's and they have +0's/+8's cause it wouldn't be an even fight. just my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    i can say the same, find me same geared as you dcz warrior, and ill own you

i remember doing that with howling, with ii +7 chitins +7 and only wp and roc, so im sure that with items that are equal to urs, ill win you
    dont even give me taht gear bullshit, i beat you 1 dagger when my gear was cleaver 8s and questies.

but go ahead, find a nice geared warrior, we'll dance

thats my last post here, its pretty mean to fuck up a guys topic, so im done flaming. if u wanna flame me, pm me.

Hob

Good movie 9.5/10

batman23

I like it as well

Quote Originally Posted by punish3r View Post
    Not saying that getting items doesn't take skill and alot of time but I was saying that you can't prove your skill in a vs unless everything is equal and there are no advantages in items between the players ^^. ie: you can't exactly say your so much better than another person if you have +3's/+9's and they have +0's/+8's cause it wouldn't be an even fight. just my thoughts
    i never said i am much better then any1 , but i never said i think i will lose in 1 vs 1 against others with equal gear.
    i will be happy to fight any1 with any gear, and comper stats etc

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    lol

if we don't fight against some1 with chaos weapon, we always stop (if its VS ofc...)

and im sure that optimus will win you in a fair vs, same with nomarcy
    i dont want to start with this g4y sh_t again but its not true what you are saying.
    amed and I owned meatballz with 3 curses from him and he didnt stop at any1 of them.
    and you can see in the video of degano that he is not stoping at any vs.
    and when you own all n1tro than be happy, be happy that you reached something in your life.
    just learn 1 time to say ty after a vs than disrespecting , thats so pathetic.
    did i cry like you when degano come with UNDY against me and had 2 curse skills against jacktr? never flamed on him because of that
    but ok you dont have a life and thats why you always need to cry when something is happening, try to get a life and a girlfriend and you will be happy i promise you that
    Btw Chukaro, victorious and squally are really good guys from your clan i respect them all, you should maybe learn something from them.

Buraq.

P.S, Nice Video 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    i dont want to start with this g4y sh_t again but its not true what you are saying.
    amed and I owned meatballz with 3 curses from him and he didnt stop at any1 of them.
    and you can see in the video of degano that he is not stoping at any vs.
    and when you own all n1tro than be happy, be happy that you reached something in your life.
    just learn 1 time to say ty after a vs than disrespecting , thats so pathetic.
    did i cry like you when degano come with UNDY against me and had 2 curse skills against jacktr? never flamed on him because of that
    but ok you dont have a life and thats why you always need to cry when something is happening, try to get a life and a girlfriend and you will be happy i promise you that
    Btw Chukaro, victorious and squally are really good guys from your clan i respect them all, you should maybe learn something from them.

Buraq.

P.S, Nice Video 10/10

WOW ... told all buraq ... gz maybe now he start be less selfish....

eventrock5

Nice pk vid too bad cz is full of Babashoppers

YouAreSoWet

nice videoo^^

SliceAndDice

combo 6/10

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234