Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

C-West HellBreaker+8?!

This is a discussion on C-West HellBreaker+8?! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WOW WOW I SEE YOU ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT MY HB +8 thats right heartless i didnt need your shitty ...
Page: 4

mrpriest

WOW WOW I SEE YOU ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT MY HB +8 thats right heartless i didnt need your shitty offer raptor +8 and iron set cuz i already have those things and even if i didnt had them i wouldnt still trade it for such a shitty offer dude and btw just for the record i beat u 1vs1 u being lvl 75 when i was only 70 and i didnt even have that hb +8 yet. Thanx to who appreciate me having the balls to go +8.

WOW WOW I SEE YOU ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT MY HB +8 thats right heartless i didnt need your shitty offer raptor +8 and iron set cuz i already have those things and even if i didnt had them i wouldnt still trade it for such a shitty offer dude and btw just for the record i beat u 1vs1 u being lvl 75 when i was only 70 and i didnt even have that hb +8 yet. Thanx to who appreciate me having the balls to go +8.[/b]
    Well was a super upgraide couse u did a hb +8 ..But about tech u was just lucky and u need to accept it :P

You can put minor in right click but its rly slow if u use only minor in right click, not that fast like in movie, so roques doing minor right click+minor in keyboard, my frend doing minor combo using 2 hand, 1st hand skill+combo 2nd hand two minors on keyboard 6,7 number 8 soul pot [/b]
    Advise is a waste to have minor to 6-7 couse wont work fast and especially if u got a 2nd person to make u right click minor.. You got to have like 15k mana or u guys minor way too lazy :P..My friend got a sin fll +3 +9 and he finish his mana * solo* in some secs .. he got 7,2 k mana...

_eSuba_

SWEET gyft plx ><>< gratz gogo pwn time

SWEET gyft plx ><>< gratz gogo pwn time[/b]
    He can pwn without that also

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234