Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

C-West Integrity Clan

This is a discussion on C-West Integrity Clan within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys he posted a pk video.......just keep it at that xD. yeah the guy that made the ii 9 was ...
Page: 2

guys he posted a pk video.......just keep it at that xD.

yeah the guy that made the ii 9 was my buddy m4 lol texted me tripping out and stuff pretty legit how he got audio of it

-bobbbb

Hmm wathcing atm and i guess i saw that Chukaro namely char at the end of the final video of sinins.is this danny?

----->>>>>Zzzz finally ended no action boring like other newline movies.+9 items,pking with 3 healler priest and guessing they pking.sorry but wasted my time nothing to see there
    Last edited by xROVERx; 03-16-2011 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    sorry for off top but for me this movie its a Scammer show off. Dont forget that EndmundDantes scammed puffy from items, Chukaro using CS from puffy and OrazioAuditore got full set scammed from JakcTR.
    +1 Scammer show off

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i would not have anything to that gear if they would not scamm 2 GG players
    I can't really take action to that, cause i've seen no proof of it whatsoever.
    I'm terribly sorry IF they scammed Puffy and JackTR, but i still won't change my mind about what i thought about the pk video

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    I can't really take action to that, cause i've seen no proof of it whatsoever.
    I'm terribly sorry IF they scammed Puffy and JackTR, but i still won't change my mind about what i thought about the pk video

you can read those topics.
    MrCuban scammed me for 675$

Part 3 the Good Bye video lEdmondDantesl and lMercedesl pk video

also ranked 91 clan on list, puffys clann still wiht pernament dragon on human side.

King of Knight - Carnac-West Top 100 Clans

and im not saying that movie was bad, actualy the edit was very nice

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

For the video itself, I'll give it a 6/10. What I disliked with the video was that you only seemed to kill less geared people, atleast you should of had one scene where you guys fought BadFamily to show that gear isn't everything. A full Integrity vs full BadFamily party would of made it more fun to watch, right now all I see is you guys doing MASSIVE damage which spoiled the video. This is just my oppionion thought, but I always consider the first 5 out of 10 (video ranking/points) to show video quality, the remaining 5 to be skillwise. No offence ofc, just my oppionion.

As for video, its pretty much the worst tht he made. Chukar0 seemed selfish, not helping and no team work whtsoever. EdmondDantes part was usual , nothing special

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    A full Integrity vs full BadFamily party would of made it more fun to watch, right now all I see is you guys doing MASSIVE damage which spoiled the video.

u think they would have a chance against full BadFamily party? ROFL

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    As for video, its pretty much the worst tht he made. Chukar0 seemed selfish, not helping and no team work whtsoever. EdmondDantes part was usual , nothing special
    What really made me go =.=" in this video is when one of the sins keeps on attacking, even thought he's subsided... Doesn't matter how much AP you have, you're a rogue in the end and you should cure yourself instead of wait for a priest to do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by tiih1 View Post
    u think they would have a chance against full BadFamily party? ROFL
    We will never know, now will we?

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    What really made me go =.=" in this video is when one of the sins keeps on attacking, even thought he's subsided... Doesn't matter how much AP you have, you're a rogue in the end and you should cure yourself instead of wait for a priest to do it for you.
    Yer lol, he looked like playing rogue for the 1st time as if he doesnt knw wht subside does to rogues

Honestly not a terrible movie but hes a scammer, low life shitbag

yea gay he scammed that guy, and i just noticed if you watch it chukaro runs around with the chitin shield the entire time lol and does no dmg at all. as i stated before its just a video to show off how shiny their armor is, otherwise they would have focused more on actual pk clips rather than just zooming in on their glowy gear for half the video lol.

FearsNoOne

For one I didnt make the video and secondly if all you people think our teamwork and pk is so bad and our skill is so bad, please come pk against us in cz or war. Problem solved....and we go against BF alot, dont act like it doesnt happen lol..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FearsNoOne View Post
    For one I didnt make the video and secondly if all you people think our teamwork and pk is so bad and our skill is so bad, please come pk against us in cz or war. Problem solved....and we go against BF alot, dont act like it doesnt happen lol..thanks
    i dont have anything to your team work/skill/edit of video but for fact few best geared persons in your clan earned those items by scammin frends/sharers and other players and rest of your clan dont see any problem to play with them.

Banned

And puffy got his gear legitimately? I'm just saying, regardless of who the gear started on, and who it ended up on, I seriously doubt all those +9's were made or obtained legitimately.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast