Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

C-West Integrity Clan

This is a discussion on C-West Integrity Clan within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im sure everyone has a different story of what happened, but this topic was jsut about the video he made ...
Page: 3

FearsNoOne

Im sure everyone has a different story of what happened, but this topic was jsut about the video he made only please, and regis I wasnt talking about you saying about our pk and skill everyone else has been saying that so im telling them to come and pk against us if they think we are so bad.

Ok, ok, the guy is a scammer but... DO U SEE THAT SHIT RIGHT DER NIGGA!!!!!! jajajajaja i couldnt stop laughing for a while after i heard that.

Honestly ive watched a movie of that same warrior before and i though the one i saw before was better.

FearsNoOne

once again people are dumb and have to flame, stay on topic or dont post, its that simple, people are stupid

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

No, it's not off-topic, people don't respect scammers and if you do, then your just as low as them. Sad to see people on CWest are still as dumb as shit to not hang around low lives like Cuban, let alone allowing him to rep your clan, even though that's an old clan name from Ares lol. Oh and no, I quit KO, I don't play ChuKarO or SininS or anybody anymore. Kids these days... they just don't learn or better yet, don't want to learn. I can care less anyway, but I had to say how dumb you people are for respecting a scammer, end of story. If it were up to me, nothing concerning that faggot would exist on this forum besides his shameful stories.

FearsNoOne

I never said I respected anyone but again your just as dumb as anyone else and just came here to flame a topic...stay on topic dumbass or dont post please. I was just being nice and posting a video...no need some flame and def from people who dont even play anymore...get a life kkthxbb

Quote Originally Posted by FearsNoOne View Post
    For one I didnt make the video and secondly if all you people think our teamwork and pk is so bad and our skill is so bad, please come pk against us in cz or war. Problem solved....and we go against BF alot, dont act like it doesnt happen lol..thanks
    Well, as a friend showed me this topic talking about BadFamily clan, i'd to come here.
    Ok, its Wel here, as many of you know, im Shark and i'd like to tell you why this shiit known by cuban dont make videos against BadFamily, its simple; because every single time they try we own them, not one or two times, we own them like aways when they come on cz when we are online.
    Ok, so why nobody see that?
    Because we play for fun, not for life, we log in the game and make fun between friends, we dont worry to waste our time recording and editing movies like an addicted, that explain why you never saw any movie from Shark in CWest.
    And yes, we need to talk about scammer on this topic dude, maybe and i said maybe, there are player who dont know that ur shit cuban is a KNOWN SCAMMER.
    +1 to Danny.
    peace.

(dont send a private message here talking to Wel, its not my account, just a trstable friend)

Quote Originally Posted by ashaninka View Post
    Well, as a friend showed me this topic talking about BadFamily clan, i'd to come here.
    Ok, its Wel here, as many of you know, im Shark and i'd like to tell you why this shiit known by cuban dont make videos against BadFamily, its simple; because every single time they try we own them, not one or two times, we own them like aways when they come on cz when we are online.
    Ok, so why nobody see that?
    Because we play for fun, not for life, we log in the game and make fun between friends, we dont worry to waste our time recording and editing movies like an addicted, that explain why you never saw any movie from Shark in CWest.
    And yes, we need to talk about scammer on this topic dude, maybe and i said maybe, there are player who dont know that ur shit cuban is a KNOWN SCAMMER.
    +1 to Danny.
    peace.

(dont send a private message here talking to Wel, its not my account, just a trstable friend)
    Buddy, Go and review each video. you died in every 1. you got your ASS WHOOPED

FearsNoOne

Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    +1 agree. We go against BF every night in CZ and kill them jsut about everytime so clearly you have no idea what your talking about lol. And all I did was post a video...noobs like you have no life and have to come and flame the post. Why cant you jsut respect the video and either comment on that or dont comment at all

Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    dude, where did i wrote that i never die?
    stop being a pussy and learn to read things son.
    i said BadFamily clan pwns them jerk....clan vs clan, can u understand that?
    oh maybe u never died to nobody in ur shit ardream....
    i died thousand times to noobs with old uniques wearing +7 weapons when there were a full party behind me, w/e, pk isnt that like those movies, movies just show ur success.....
    or do u think cuban hero never dies like he didnt in that fail video?
    suck him more.
    rofl dude.

peace

FearsNoOne

someone is mad that they died lol, no one makes videos of them dying haha. What kind of video would that be?? No one ever backs down from BF dont act like your the sweetest people in the world or something. Again this topic is in the media section so stay on topic please and thanks

Why dont you guys go make a vid of you cp spiking then towning like you usually do

FearsNoOne

no one does that, atleast I havent seen anyone just spike then town, unless there doing a town spike which is expected....and who are you??

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FearsNoOne View Post
    I never said I respected anyone but again your just as dumb as anyone else and just came here to flame a topic...stay on topic dumbass or dont post please. I was just being nice and posting a video...no need some flame and def from people who dont even play anymore...get a life kkthxbb
    You obviously respect him if you posted a video that doesn't even belong to you (as you say, which I don't believe). Since when is the person who teaches respect the dumb one, please fill me in on that one. Back when KO was actually a fun game, people didn't make video's to boost their internet dick sizes, but a scammer such as Cuban is too dumb to realize that no matter how hard he babashops, no matter how many videos he makes or how good they may be (you wish), your reputation won't grow with just entertainment and it's not at all what fun in this game is all about. People like you are a perfect example of the new generational children of this forsaken game and if you know anything about respect, you wouldn't say even a sentence of what you wrote if it wasn't for the pang of excitement of answering "a flamer." The truth hurts, it's not a flame kid, but now it is. Enjoy your thread while it lasts my friend, I'm sure you won't learn anything since I sound so against you, but your kind is nothing new to me, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by ashaninka View Post
    dude, where did i wrote that i never die?
    stop being a pussy and learn to read things son.
    i said BadFamily clan pwns them jerk....clan vs clan, can u understand that?
    oh maybe u never died to nobody in ur shit ardream....
    i died thousand times to noobs with old uniques wearing +7 weapons when there were a full party behind me, w/e, pk isnt that like those movies, movies just show ur success.....
    or do u think cuban hero never dies like he didnt in that fail video?
    suck him more.
    rofl dude.

peace
    lol 1 why are you calling me a pussy. dont call the drunk kid namess its not nice..

FearsNoOne

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    You obviously respect him if you posted a video that doesn't even belong to you (as you say, which I don't believe). Since when is the person who teaches respect the dumb one, please fill me in on that one. Back when KO was actually a fun game, people didn't make video's to boost their internet dick sizes, but a scammer such as Cuban is too dumb to realize that no matter how hard he babashops, no matter how many videos he makes or how good they may be (you wish), your reputation won't grow with just entertainment and it's not at all what fun in this game is all about. People like you are a perfect example of the new generational children of this forsaken game and if you know anything about respect, you wouldn't say even a sentence of what you wrote if it wasn't for the pang of excitement of answering "a flamer." The truth hurts, it's not a flame kid, but now it is. Enjoy your thread while it lasts my friend, I'm sure you won't learn anything since I sound so against you, but your kind is nothing new to me, trust me.
    wow dude, call me kid one more fucking time!! You a dam mod on a forum and your acting like your some sweet ass person. Calling me kid and shit, fuck off dude. I posted a video and people flamed it. You dont know me or anything about me, dont be trying to judge me. Its a game dude, he isnt banned so clearly there isnt enough proof. I play to have fun and thats it. I posted a video for a friend someone who is nice to me, think what you want but surely dont talk shit to me and call me names. Thats acting like a kid. and childish, nothing I said was. So fuck off

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast