Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

C-West Integrity Clan

This is a discussion on C-West Integrity Clan within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sonvicky If you post a video on a forum, you should expect to be flamed really, it's ...
Page: 5

FearsNoOne

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    If you post a video on a forum, you should expect to be flamed really, it's pathetic how mad you get when people are just saying their oppionion (which is EXACTLY) what should be posted in this topic.
    people werent flameing about the video, if they talked about the video idc what they say. They were bringing up stuff from the past, and I love how people comment on stuff that dont even know the whole story lol

you have full +9 gear is easy for you lol

FearsNoOne

Quote Originally Posted by QcKeven View Post
    you have full +9 gear is easy for you lol
    I dont have anything close to +9 gear lol

Quote Originally Posted by FearsNoOne View Post
    people werent flameing about the video, if they talked about the video idc what they say. They were bringing up stuff from the past, and I love how people comment on stuff that dont even know the whole story lol

oh i know the whole story, same with danny. Probably if you knew the whole storry you would not play with person that scamming their frends/sharers. Dont forget that scammer usualy got MASTER skill with lie, and playing the words.

FearsNoOne

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    oh i know the whole story, same with danny. Probably if you knew the whole storry you would not play with person that scamming their frends/sharers. Dont forget that scammer usualy got MASTER skill with lie, and playing the words.
    Everyone will believe a different thing/story. I just play with people that are nice and cool to hang out with. Its a computer game its not life. I dont share my stuff or items or anything. The only people who know the true story are him and buraq. Every other story is either biased or changed, lets be serious everyone changes stories.

Everyone will believe a different thing/story. I just play with people that are nice and cool to hang out with. Its a computer game its not life. I dont share my stuff or items or anything. The only people who know the true story are him and buraq. Every other story is either biased or changed, lets be serious everyone changes stories.

proofs aka facts was posted. That shuld be enouf to belive.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f7...mmed-me-675-a-

also tell me, taking all items out from puffy after 1 year of playing together is fair in your opinion too? It`s normal that one person just take everything out and leve?

The beginning was a bit too long, tho great edits.
    The ending was hillarious.
    Was expecting better PK, but this was OK too.
    Good graphics.

Overall 8.5/10

Why cuban didnt post this video himself? Ahh. sh!t I always forget, he is banned from forum for scamming^^ Go get a life b!tches.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Yes true buraq knows the story and buraq knows that you are a scammer and just a lier who licked my balls over years, sry for the offence at the forum but dont take my name in your mouth raul, go to hell

FearsNoOne

Im not cuban you dumbass, dont talk shit to me, and regis he never got to psot a defense and clearly he isnt banned so thats not proff. And ive heard so many different sides to the story and clearly someone is lying and we will never know who. Buraq dont tell me to get a life you loser, you come and just flame a post without knowing who I am lol i didnt say anything bad about you so dont talk shit to me

Im not cuban you dumbass, dont talk shit to me, and regis he never got to psot a defense and clearly he isnt banned so thats not proff. And ive heard so many different sides to the story and clearly someone is lying and we will never know who. Buraq dont tell me to get a life you loser, you come and just flame a post without knowing who I am lol i didnt say anything bad about you so dont talk shit to me
    pixey told me that they will post alot of proof`s that they didint do anything wrong ! - that was half year ago... nothing has happend - also cuban and later pixey (was banned month or two after cuban) had ALOT of time before the ban to defence.

FearsNoOne

Ya but he got banned 3 mins after the post lol he never got to post his side of the story or anything. But of course I have heard tons of different things as im sure you have also. I hope everything gets settled one day but it most likely never will

Ya but he got banned 3 mins after the post lol he never got to post his side of the story or anything. But of course I have heard tons of different things as im sure you have also. I hope everything gets settled one day but it most likely never will

he could post from pixey account like he did before (he had 2 months to do that). also mods was asking him to pay debts or prove his innocent before the ban (you can ask danny and draven if you dont belive me).

If your M4 i would just lol

If your not your just stirring a shitstorm that you got no idea about, which will also make me lol

Win win

FearsNoOne

And your a no namer so I lol at your dumbass gtfo Lavie....and regis I do believe you but im just saying no one will ever agree on this or anything about this. Where never going to get to the bottom of it lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast