Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

C-West Integrity Clan

This is a discussion on C-West Integrity Clan within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he is banned from forum so wrong about that....
Page: 4

he is banned from forum so wrong about that.

hmm was just wondering if the guys who made the clan integrity and/or the members of the clan in this thread who are saying immature shit actually knows the definition of the word integrity cause seeing edmund dantes with the word integrity on top of his name just blows my mind...

FearsNoOne

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    he is banned from forum so wrong about that.
    banned on a forum that has mods like this guy, people who are biased and dont listen to anyone, its a forum lol he isnt banned ingame or anything so your wrong about that one dude

FearsNoOne

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    You obviously respect him if you posted a video that doesn't even belong to you (as you say, which I don't believe). Since when is the person who teaches respect the dumb one, please fill me in on that one. Back when KO was actually a fun game, people didn't make video's to boost their internet dick sizes, but a scammer such as Cuban is too dumb to realize that no matter how hard he babashops, no matter how many videos he makes or how good they may be (you wish), your reputation won't grow with just entertainment and it's not at all what fun in this game is all about. People like you are a perfect example of the new generational children of this forsaken game and if you know anything about respect, you wouldn't say even a sentence of what you wrote if it wasn't for the pang of excitement of answering "a flamer." The truth hurts, it's not a flame kid, but now it is. Enjoy your thread while it lasts my friend, I'm sure you won't learn anything since I sound so against you, but your kind is nothing new to me, trust me.
    Ok well here it goes:

Since your e-penis is on hard right now let me just clarify a few things you fucking douchebag....
    1. This video is about an entire Clan - Integrity, not about one person, IDC if you dont respect cuban, he doesnt give a fuck about you...

2. I think its fuckin crazy how a mod on a forum openly disregards the forum rules and hijacks a topic

3. You keep calling me a kid? Your only fukin 19-20 years old? And you wanna talk about getting a life? If you quit so long ago, why the fuck are you still here?

4. Whats even more pathetic than cuban's so called scamming, is the self rightoues moderator who shared the account with the "scammed" items even after you knew the whole story!!!

5. BB nigger, kyke , jew w/e fuck you are... M4 says hi...

Now back on topic of the video and comments about the video:

1. BF can get it any fucking time

2. ILL SAY THIS IN BIG BOLD LETTERS SO EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND HOW SERIOUS I AM THE ONLY GOOD PLAYER IN BF IS THAT MAGE ZIEGRIED or w/e the fuk his name is other than that BF is TRASH. They dont pk unless they have the BEST party put together. They play this game to fullfill their useless lives, we play for fun.

Im calling BFs pussy asses out right here on this forum.

Ill put 21 gbs on clan 8 vs 8 fraps that shit and post it here. Come get it pussies!

-M4 out

BioDiesel

not bad .. fll babas tho

Quote Originally Posted by FearsNoOne View Post
    Ok well here it goes:

Since your e-penis is on hard right now let me just clarify a few things you fucking douchebag....
    1. This video is about an entire Clan - Integrity, not about one person, IDC if you dont respect cuban, he doesnt give a fuck about you...

2. I think its fuckin crazy how a mod on a forum openly disregards the forum rules and hijacks a topic

3. You keep calling me a kid? Your only fukin 19-20 years old? And you wanna talk about getting a life? If you quit so long ago, why the fuck are you still here?

4. Whats even more pathetic than cuban's so called scamming, is the self rightoues moderator who shared the account with the "scammed" items even after you knew the whole story!!!

2. ILL SAY THIS IN BIG BOLD LETTERS SO EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND HOW SERIOUS I AM THE ONLY GOOD PLAYER IN BF IS THAT MAGE ZIEGRIED or w/e the fuk his name is other than that BF is TRASH. They dont pk unless they have the BEST party put together. They play this game to fullfill their useless lives, we play for fun.

Ill put 21 gbs on clan 8 vs 8 fraps that shit and post it here. Come get it pussies!

-M4 out

im sorry, but he does have a very valid point.

-cheers, bob

Legacy Senior Member

Ko dramas ftw

BioDiesel

lol happens all the time . .. . .

Was so obv this topic would be filled with flames, whether m4 posted it at the beggining or not, posting the video then replying/crying about flames is just fucking dumb imo.

On-topic the video was decent at best if whoever made the video(cuban) instead of pumping out an average video every 5-6 weeks, maybe collect a whole heap of fraps and just compile them into a short movie. Would certainly make an easier watch

- Jak

lololol its someones time of the month again O.o

Strange it was usually your clan who was gettin pwnt when the mage called xxRazerxx or whatever name didnt tp you miles away or straightly to town where you could hide. Maybe you could manage to kill some BF members but that was ONLY when you fused with other human randoms like real "ggs" and could outnumber BF. I reckon you clearly knew whats gonna happen after posting such a video (full of scammed items, full of douchebags and afterall full of nonskilled pkers as we could clearly see). I dont really understnd why you offending Danny when he has been just stating facts that you probably cant get over. Peace scammers' friend

lol this shit right here nigga, lmaoooooooo nigga sounded kinda gay towards the end, gotta love kat williams tho
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 03-17-2011 at 05:35 AM.

Ok well here it goes:

-M4 out
    you're just posting some useless stuff wich proofs that you're actually a kid
    this is a friendly advice ~

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    you're just posting some useless stuff wich proofs that you're actually a kid
    this is a friendly advice ~
    +1

10chars

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

If you post a video on a forum, you should expect to be flamed really, it's pathetic how mad you get when people are just saying their oppionion (which is EXACTLY) what should be posted in this topic.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast