Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

C-West Integrity Clan

This is a discussion on C-West Integrity Clan within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FearsNoOne And your a no namer so I lol at your dumbass gtfo Lavie....and regis I do ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by FearsNoOne View Post
    And your a no namer so I lol at your dumbass gtfo Lavie....and regis I do believe you but im just saying no one will ever agree on this or anything about this. Where never going to get to the bottom of it lol
    Lavie has shown many times he is NO "no namer" so please shut the fuck up when you have not an idea who he is... the only thing you have shown is protecting scammers and making stories how innocent they are when the proofs are certain, posted and everything saying. KKTHXBB

FearsNoOne

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    If your M4 i would just lol

If your not your just stirring a shitstorm that you got no idea about, which will also make me lol

Win win
    No im not M4 but heres a message from him, coming directly from his mouth...

None of you know what was said between cuban and puffy.... I do because I was there on ventrilo with them. It is a fact that cuban offered him a fuckin CS as compensation for the items he had originally on puffy. (which is worth probably 2x the shit he had to begin with) Puffy said for him to fuck off and that he wanted all. He let his greed stop him from working out a deal. If you think for 1 second that Puffy was the one who bought ANY of those gg itemsyour a fuckin retard. Because ill tell you right now that scrub workin in a pizza shop in that third world country could never afford the items on cubans character.

As for buraq...

No one has heard that you scammed items from us in retaliation to cuban. You stole all the items off my mage, iron set rol and fulitol and gbs.... YES I HAVE PROOFS and can post anytime... i just have no interest in bringing up old shit...you might have been trying to get back at cuban but u stole my items! w/e i cut my losses! But dont for a second come here thinkin your words hold any weight with me cuz your a scamming who fucked a completely innocent person who had nothing to do with cuban and you. You and me used to be cool from back when HF and Legacy used to ally for isiloon and felankor just funny how you complain about cuban when you fucked over a guy who had nothing against you!

FearsNoOne

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Lavie has shown many times he is NO "no namer" so please shut the fuck up when you have not an idea who he is... the only thing you have shown is protecting scammers and making stories how innocent they are when the proofs are certain, posted and everything saying. KKTHXBB
    again idk who you are and you dont know me, soooo YOU gtfo KKTHXBB faggot

again idk who you are and you dont know me, soooo YOU gtfo KKTHXBB faggot
    the thingy you dont know who I am doesn't change the fact that the only thing you trying to do is protecting scammers (so surprised you not gonna post proofs for some reason..loled at this one). And stop offending Lavie for no reason. By the way you may have noticed that you not offending just Lavie and me, but all the rest..you just calling them with bad words without showing any proof--lets think, is that because you dont have any?

I love how you're acting all butthurt when someone comes at you and says his opinion about the video or something that totally concerns it.
    First off, if you post something about someone that has been implied into some extremely fishy things, obviously you HAVE to expect to receive some flames or await for some people to discuss about it. Denying what HE did won't help you either. Don't go and try to protect the guy you know is wrong, cause that just makes you look ridiculous. You're like a dicksucking faggot who wants to save his friend's ass in front of the "community".
    Second, don't call everyone "nobodies" cause I don't even know who the fuck you are.
    Third, the video sucked balls. But nothing surprising, what can you expect from a CWest video lol. Also, your clan sucked and will always do, cause there's just this little thing missing that absolutely ruins it..... what's it called again? Synergy? Team work? Yeah why am I asking you anyway, you wouldn't know.

Side note : This isn't topic hijacking, or maybe it is, but who gives a shit? Nobody's gonna feel bad for ruining the only place where your sorry ass could actually have the right to speak.

FearsNoOne

Lol I never said anything bad about anyone, I posted the video and was wanting comments on the video. Idc about the past or anything that has happened before. Everything was fine until that dumbass Mod Danny had to start saying shit about me and calling me names. So lame ass mob thinks he is badass casue he is a Mod on the internet lol. You people are dumb as shit. You all talk shit over the computer and act like such hardasses. I just posted the video...nothing is wrong with that! If you want to talk shit about me and act like a big bad ass like Lavie, Danny, Destiny and now this no lifer hellzbellz19 then go ahead and pm me or call me or something like a fucking man. Not a little bitch!!!! Trying to start shit and calling me names over a post or over the interent grow up or man up you pussies! GTFO

If you weren't trying to insult everyone posting something bad about the video, I wouldn't flame you. + You're trying to look tough and smart too but it doesn't work hahaha.
    And it's not because of others that I said what I said, no matter who posted before me, I would've posted the same thing.

PS : something IS wrong with posting a video of a scammer and then trying to say he's not a scammer and he never did anything wrong lol.

love u

FearsNoOne

Dude your just dumb! Im just not going to take people talking shit to me or calling me names over the interent. If they want to talk bad about the video IDC! its a video!!! But you sure as hell arent going to talk shit to me, fuck that

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

At the end of the day, the only thing people will see is a scammer making a video to boost his own ego. You can bitch and moan all you want, but all the proff is already on the forums and if he had all the proff he needed to countermeasure this, why didn't he post it? Just as Regiss says, he had about 2 months in which he could of told Pixey to post all the proff he had/has.

Anywayz, I'm done with this topic. Everything that possibily could of been said pretty much has been said, so GL with your future plans.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Lol I never said anything bad about anyone, I posted the video and was wanting comments on the video. Idc about the past or anything that has happened before. Everything was fine until that dumbass Mod Danny had to start saying shit about me and calling me names. So lame ass mob thinks he is badass casue he is a Mod on the internet lol. You people are dumb as shit. You all talk shit over the computer and act like such hardasses. I just posted the video...nothing is wrong with that! If you want to talk shit about me and act like a big bad ass like Lavie, Danny, Destiny and now this no lifer hellzbellz19 then go ahead and pm me or call me or something like a fucking man. Not a little bitch!!!! Trying to start shit and calling me names over a post or over the interent grow up or man up you pussies! GTFO
    yeah, you never...

@video: the intro was nice but the rest was a bit boring.

man im enjoying this usualy i dont even like to read but now wauw its impresive u guys make me read al of this its good fore my english XD

and i kinda need mony so lets do this 8 vs 8 thing

FearsNoOne

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    yeah, you never...

@video: the intro was nice but the rest was a bit boring.
    Ummm yes I NEVER said anything bad about anyone lol, I posted a video....thats it....im not going to take shit from people over the internet, its that simple!! Its a video game lol

Ummm yes I NEVER said anything bad about anyone lol, I posted a video....thats it....im not going to take shit from people over the internet, its that simple!! Its a video game lol
    Yeah, you never said anything... and cant you see that everyone is against you, all you do is talk bad about everyone, who are just stating facts to you... About the movie, intro was too long imo and the pk wasnt good compared to your gear, edits and graphics were good, but still bit boring.

FearsNoOne

Im glad you commented on the video, thats what the whole post was for, woot woot

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

lol what a big flame war, about the scams that happened or not, noone can do anything about it anymore, leave it in the past, if u dont want to watch the video coz u think its made by a scammer then just dont, besides all the accusations and stuff its still a pk movie into a virtual game.

ps. im not defending anyone nor accusing anyone, i just watched the movie as it should be watched, found the pk abit boring yea, best party was when it showed me.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast