Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

C-West Integrity Clan

This is a discussion on C-West Integrity Clan within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by zecabr lol what a big flame war, about the scams that happened or not, noone can do ...
Page: 7

FearsNoOne

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    lol what a big flame war, about the scams that happened or not, noone can do anything about it anymore, leave it in the past, if u dont want to watch the video coz u think its made by a scammer then just dont, besides all the accusations and stuff its still a pk movie into a virtual game.

ps. im not defending anyone nor accusing anyone, i just watched the movie as it should be watched, found the pk abit boring yea, best party was when it showed me.
    thank you!!! Thats excatly what I was trying to say, that was my whole point. Your the man Zeca lol

really nice effects and video quality , good combo worrior even with less items he would be a very good worrior, but 1000+ damage isn't fair that's a lot even at servers like cypher or ares cause their is a lot of people with +9 too so you couldn't do those damages to everyone only here in cwest you make those damages to allmost everyone but good skill + good items people will hate you. about the rogue he just sucks lolololo without items he would be a really bad rogue, you not into the rogue style play yet.

dude cut the crap

wanna vs us ?

Clan vs Clan

8 vs 8

and even if you feel bad that i said your combo suk

sorry but you cant move my hp on a vs which sux pretty much not to mention you + chukaro vs me couldnt kill me as well and both towned

dont forget the scammed items

Shells+9 dv+9 exc shard+9

dual lb+3 rol+3

IRONSET+3

eme+3 HR+4

and guess what ? you cant move my hp on a dam vs

so dont come here and flame me or bf because we do roll your hairy ass everyday in cz

we are playing this game to have fun not to show off like you and your bf's

if we are going to take a movie of each kill , i do tell you cwest be empty right now

i played in every fukin clan in c-west , i used to hate bf

i even played in your clan but theres no clan like BF

best ppl best teamwork

btw if you beat me i will give you 21 gb take that as a bet

Movie Was sweet Edits
    Pk was fail Especially the rouge seems like he didnt kno wtf 2 do with hes skills
    warrior was just spamming hb like he should
    meh
    and all youse like Leave that in the past about the scam
    that should never be forgotten till that mother fucker quits game.

Videos lame , only them killin us when i have Buff And Razzle on , not Down2 & Healy with me , stabbing priests with no DD is not gonna impress any1.

And Shark is right BF does hand it to them most of the time , but for the most part we are the only 1's who fight them and we dont have anything even close to match that gear power.

Dont know, dont care about the scam part, all i know is that sin is a waste of gear.... video quality was good, effects were good i guess... but damn man, if your going to have the best gear there is going, learn to combo or something. That was just sad.

and the flame war continues -.- should just close this topic if its going to be like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    and the flame war continues -.- should just close this topic if its going to be like this.
    shhh bob , you ve been there to fight these gong shows

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Your a disgusting person and I don't even know why it's allowed to have a scammer related topic regardless of wherever it may be, especially a video which would lead to inspiration from the wrong people. Now that I think of it, that's the perfect reason to why people are so-called "new generation," because these days, it's all good to respect a cockroach of the server. Whether it's because he speaks your language and you deem him a worthy friend, he gives you items, you believe he's not a scheming liar or whatever the reason may be, he is a proven example of scum and that doesn't bother you to be his friend? Then that's exactly why your the same low person as him and I'm sure you'll do the same as him someday, eventually, all thanks to being around him and people like him.

I don't care if the video didn't only involve him, he represents that fake clique. Also, pretty pathetic and typical of M4 to still be around those idiots, as much as I thought you stopped hanging around scammers like DFalt, I see your virtue for greed and fame has never stopped haunting you and that is why I can't respect you or anyone like you, aka, your friends. Oh and again, just because my "name is in yellow," doesn't mean I'm a robotic asshole, you just don't me know me and you simply hate me for not being on your faulty side, end of story.

Closing this topic for so many reasons that listing them would just be dumb and obvious. Enjoy spamming on a new alias back to 84 you desperate child. People, take this guy as an example and shut the fuck up with the bullshit in CWest already, nobody gives a fuck how well you can do with money bought items; when will people grow up? Damn, where are all the normal, fun & old people..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567