Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Old Times Parabola

This is a discussion on Old Times Parabola within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://rapidshare.com/files/210316737/parabola.wmv I hope you'll like it. 22 mins non-stop pwnage and domination. Long long long time ago: http://rapidshare.com/files/212129077/beatitpunk.flv...
Page: 1

LaNcErJacK

Wink

http://rapidshare.com/files/210316737/parabola.wmv
    I hope you'll like it.
    22 mins non-stop pwnage and domination.
    Long long long time ago: http://rapidshare.com/files/212129077/beatitpunk.flv

link dosnt work

LaNcErJacK

link dosnt work[/b]
    Sorry for error. Working atm.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Niceee

cept at start he's using ctrl minor

Damn @ 10:00 ; 8-9 cancels in a row on that priest

LaNcErJacK

Damn @ 10:00 ; 8-9 cancels in a row on that priest[/b]
    God of rogues i think xD

Banned

Really nice Movie , I liked that Time , All Was With FP , mages was 1hite , Heavens was dupers xD !

yee and i love the time when chamas got banned xD

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

kinda did not like this movie. there is no proof this assasin plays legit. he could be useing/i think he is useing minor pedal.

else he has somereally stupied setup with skills. since he obiesly has 1 hand on mouse all time minor (unless he use hacks.) imo he is cheating i dunno what u guys says. also this could be any private server in thewhole world so if i were u i would not be sure this is thereparabola some guys knows.

ofc this is just my own opinion.

idefix

kinda did not like this movie. there is no proof this assasin plays legit. he could be useing/i think he is useing minor pedal.

else he has somereally stupied setup with skills. since he obiesly has 1 hand on mouse all time minor (unless he use hacks.) imo he is cheating i dunno what u guys says. also this could be any private server in thewhole world so if i were u i would not be sure this is thereparabola some guys knows.
    ofc this is just my own opinion.[/b]
    Exactly at which point is he comboing and minorhealing same time while using mouse?'

Good gun mage, really knows his stuff

lol... This is KE there was no pedal then. He was using Ctrl + Minor.

Banned

yee and i love the time when chamas got banned xD[/b]

HAHAHA yeah ;D

Flat0ut

u are really some short time playing player .... Parabola is well known in the community of ko, he was best sin at that time ... and dont say things like "he was using right click minor" beacuse everyone did , Parabola just mastered it.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

u are really some short time playing player .... Parabola is well known in the community of ko, he was best sin at that time ... and dont say things like "he was using right click minor" beacuse everyone did , Parabola just mastered it.[/b]
    dude he didnt ''master'' right click minor, he was using Ctrl minor rofl...

and the vid is good

Banned

dude he didnt ''master'' right click minor, he was using Ctrl minor rofl...

and the vid is good [/b]
    right click + control minor = the same thing. used to be able to 1 click minor while holding control. for the record, it was really hard to do, and this guy did it well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast