Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

C-West Personal Dagger +6

This is a discussion on C-West Personal Dagger +6 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sweet...
Page: 3

sweet

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Post picture of your balls oky ? thx xD[/b]
    gratz

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Siiiiiiiick

gzzz :lol:

Did he koxp the anvil too?[/b]
    HAHHAHA

Banned

lmao i tought it was regular +6 until i saw ss xD[/b]

me too. i thought this guy was going to get flamed ><[/b]

im hella glad i wasnt the only one , rickrolled lately ?

I don&#39;t like to be an asshole.. But i think this prove the theory so good.. There was 2 pd&#39;s +8 or 3 in carnac west .. 1 Is Zhaoxou 1 is trashster and 1 is cleveron tho.. The trashster bought a priest lvl 80 and he gave his rogue.. His priest was exped to lvl 80 by koxping way and name was MeeP .. So if meep of ko4life community made this pd +6 rebirth he just proved as that he exped by a koxp way his priest to 80 .. Means MeeP of ko4life is a koxper.. Sad to say but that&#39;s the truth and it is proved right now.. Sry meep .

Deviouspro

I don&#39;t like to be an asshole.. But i think this prove the theory so good.. There was 2 pd&#39;s +8 or 3 in carnac west .. 1 Is Zhaoxou 1 is trashster and 1 is cleveron tho.. The trashster bought a priest lvl 80 and he gave his rogue.. His priest was exped to lvl 80 by koxping way and name was MeeP .. So if meep of ko4life community made this pd +6 rebirth he just proved as that he exped by a koxp way his priest to 80 .. Means MeeP of ko4life is a koxper.. Sad to say but that&#39;s the truth and it is proved right now.. Sry meep .[/b]
    its not the same one i think, meep said its not

its not the same one i think, meep said its not[/b]
    Ya he did.But may couse he wont called a koxper ..But all the way&#39;s proof&#39;s he is..And i explained u in my last post.. 2 Dagger&#39;s +8 1 of him and his rogue was traded for lvl 80 priest so...

In my opinion working (even at minimum wage)>lvling a char to 80. Lose automatically 70 dollars to the 2 months plat and who freaking knows how much hours to lvl it. It would take 100 hours to get 700+ at minimun wage. If u work full time that will happen in 2 and a half weeks. Idk but working seems to be more effecient. Not to mention the social time you get with real YES real people talking face to face!

In my opinion working (even at minimum wage)>lvling a char to 80. Lose automatically 70 dollars to the 2 months plat and who freaking knows how much hours to lvl it. It would take 100 hours to get 700+ at minimun wage. If u work full time that will happen in 2 and a half weeks. Idk but working seems to be more effecient. Not to mention the social time you get with real YES real people talking face to face! [/b]
    Agreed.

I do not know but KO seems to be the hardest game I ever have played when it comes to exping. Such a time eating game damn. The only guys who play alone, without sharers and exp legitly up to 80-83 are... no lifes? Am I allowed to say that?

Agreed.

I do not know but KO seems to be the hardest game I ever have played when it comes to exping. Such a time eating game damn. The only guys who play alone, without sharers and exp legitly up to 80-83 are... no lifes? Am I allowed to say that?[/b]
    Well no life have no meaning couse it depents to how u see ur life .. But ya.. Get a sharer ( reall life friend is better for it tho.. ) split the time&#39;s of exp and u are done. So u wont have all day to exp and stay in home .

Well no life have no meaning couse it depents to how u see ur life .. But ya.. Get a sharer ( reall life friend is better for it tho.. ) split the time&#39;s of exp and u are done. So u wont have all day to exp and stay in home .[/b]
    Well, different people, different opinion about the definition of life. But you have to agree with me that staying in front of your pc over 18 hours a day is not a way of life. The more you use your computer the more your body will suffer of it.

Sad but true

Well, different people, different opinion about the definition of life. But you have to agree with me that staying in front of your pc over 18 hours a day is not a way of life. The more you use your computer the more your body will suffer of it.
    Sad but true [/b]
    True . That&#39;s why i said. Get a sharer and everything is nice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123