Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

C-west PK fun Episode 1

This is a discussion on C-west PK fun Episode 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I lol'd Watching. Edit : Not bad, I liked it, but all those peepz you all was raping was no ...
Page: 3

dragunmaster

I lol'd

Watching.

Edit : Not bad, I liked it, but all those peepz you all was raping was no one GG that I knew from cwest, but eh, I've been gonez for a while. But, not the best mage in the history of ko, sorry devin.[/b]
    first off you suck so no one gives a fuck what you think

Since real undez left AFK ran this server until AFK left

ON TOPIC

good movie and jared > zaraki and vizard anyday

first off you suck so no one gives a fuck what you think

Since real undez left AFK ran this server until AFK left

ON TOPIC

good movie and jared > zaraki and vizard anyday[/b]
    AFK didn't run anything, hint why they didn't have the castle for who knows how long, until degano took lead, and they FINALLY got it back, for one week of course, a lot of people in AFK are good players, and nice, but AFK never ran anything.

ChocolateMints

AFK didn't run anything, hint why they didn't have the castle for who knows how long, until degano took lead, and they FINALLY got it back, for one week of course, a lot of people in AFK are good players, and nice, but AFK never ran anything.[/b]
    thats why when 2-4 of us went to pk at a time people switched servers or left very few times i got to use a full scroll pking we never had castle cause we dont have 5-10 clans helping keep castle we had 1 clan with normally 10-15 people on if that (undys 1 2 3 mm 1 2 3 and im sure you had more keeping your castle safe)

AFK didn't run anything, hint why they didn't have the castle for who knows how long, until degano took lead, and they FINALLY got it back, for one week of course, a lot of people in AFK are good players, and nice, but AFK never ran anything.[/b]
    answer CSW time is 1pm in the after noon in the usa .. afk is / was usa clan therefore we have work/school to attend not being able to got to csw..

jared says:
    so like i broke my hand in a fight the night
    Johnathan says:

broke his nose
    jared says:
    and i havent gone to doctor yet
    Johnathan says:
    lol
    jared says:
    cuz i cant find my insurance card
    Johnathan says:
    yea that craps a lot of $
    Nigel says:
    yo canada = free healthcare
    and how did you get into the fight anyway
    jared says:
    bar
    lol
    Johnathan says:
    lol
    Nigel says:
    drunk as shit i guess lol
    jared says:
    bouncing this guy out
    Johnathan says:
    thats why u dont drink
    jared says:
    he elbowed me
    i wasnt i was working
    i punched him and he moved and i caught him on the chin
    and my shit hurts so bad
    Nigel says:
    you should of had your lightning armor up
    jared says:
    ROFL

NIGEL=BBQ

dragunmaster

I said AFK CLAN RAN SHIT.....the reason we didnt have castle is because our ALLIANCE didnt consist of 1209320 people

AFK did indeed hold castle for a while then MM UNDEZ INFERNO BLA BLA BLA came after us.

Kinda like the story of 300.....the spartans were way better warriors then any persian army person but the numbers of 10000 to 300 are gonna win everytime

We didn't bother with castle because we would only have around 5 or 6 people on for wednesday CSW. When Degano took lead our entire clan changed. We had the zhao's as well as many others that could attend both CSW's so we took it. During that one week our clan happened to die.

Honestly, we ran shit.

Edit: fuck you jared lol

ChocolateMints

I said AFK CLAN RAN SHIT.....the reason we didnt have castle is because our ALLIANCE didnt consist of 1209320 people

AFK did indeed hold castle for a while then MM UNDEZ INFERNO BLA BLA BLA came after us.

Kinda like the story of 300.....the spartans were way better warriors then any persian army person but the numbers of 10000 to 300 are gonna win everytime[/b]
    god i miss you wanksta hope your coming to Valor would enjoy your humor on vent agian

well 3/10 from me

I just said "funny movie " becouse you plaied LR mage and Pwned devin when i couldnt do a shit V S him. He always full duff + heall , so GZ for beating him.

When you making VS movie and you are MP lighting mage ( 500-650 dmg ), you really should kill some1 in CZ. On your movie i don't see that you killing anyone....Mby all kssing you or you dont know a shit how to make slide combo....

Don't blame me that i gave 3/10 pls its just my opinion that i didnt like it at all ;/

PS. Why all think that i was best geared mage on C-west lol !

3/10 coming from one of the worst mages to ever play cwest.

Jarad is easily the best pk mage in KO history.

you should be studying his movie for tips

Know your role son.[/b]

I just don't really know why you defend him so badly?

you are lovers or WTF...

Wow dude what did he do to you? It is just a video no need for all your flames.

The video was alright 6.5/10

well 3/10 from me

I just said "funny movie " becouse you plaied LR mage and Pwned devin when i couldnt do a shit V S him. He always full duff + heall , so GZ for beating him.

When you making VS movie and you are MP lighting mage ( 500-650 dmg ), you really should kill some1 in CZ. On your movie i don't see that you killing anyone....Mby all kssing you or you dont know a shit how to make slide combo....

Don't blame me that i gave 3/10 pls its just my opinion that i didnt like it at all ;/
    PS. Why all think that i was best geared mage on C-west lol !
    I just don't really know why you defend him so badly?
    you are lovers or WTF...[/b]
    wuts a combo?

didnt i beat u 1v1 .. lol ... i think yes

wuts a combo?

didnt i beat u 1v1 .. lol ... i think yes[/b]
    well

nice dreams you have mr pro

BTW i didn't saw you ever in cz when i was playing

so how the furk you could kill me in a VS xD

Banned

The anvil part was so turkish lol. Nice that not every mage playing fire though

IronSeba

name all of song pls

Lati

3/10 coming from one of the worst mages to ever play cwest.

Jarad is easily the best pk mage in KO history.

you should be studying his movie for tips

Know your role son.[/b]
    I just LOL'D
    Well i think u wanst playing w/ mages if u think hes THE BEST ; )
    For example see Simontjeuh video.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast