Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

C0rruption vs. oOEricOo

This is a discussion on C0rruption vs. oOEricOo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah now vs that warrior he beat you with half hp xD minor cooldown...
Page: 2

Key421

yeah now vs that warrior he beat you with half hp xD minor cooldown

sorry but you use 2 much hp pots..in my opinion you should only use hp pot at the beginning or when you get stunned.
    otherwise you shouldn't use more as you have dual minors at skill bar.

One tip.use critical at the begging of vs [/b]
    lol? the more hp pots the merrier!

and critical at the beginning is not good. Use at end so you know you can finish him off...

and critical at the beginning is not good. Use at end so you know you can finish him off...[/b]
    hp pot + crit = 1440 hp but not always i done it few times till isaw that 1440 hp comes
    and crit with second spike so u get higher damge coz basic skills decrease defense
    BUT eric cause i use in beginnin better coz he spam me for 600~750 so i had to finish him fast before he finishs me ;d

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Not bad, but look at 2:44. You hp pot before he even hits you... =)
    that one mistake cost you the vs because if you look at the warriors HP at the end of the vs, it was one more bloody beast, and that hp pot could of saved you one of his hell blades. ^^

Hey cutie Senior Member

wow nice combo! nice vs, gg rogue, nice array of skills!

that one mistake cost you the vs because if you look at the warriors HP at the end of the vs, it was one more bloody beast, and that hp pot could of saved you one of his hell blades. ^^[/b]

Dam dude, your pro evaluator nice observations!

Hey cutie Senior Member

that one mistake cost you the vs because if you look at the warriors HP at the end of the vs, it was one more bloody beast, and that hp pot could of saved you one of his hell blades. ^^[/b]
    That is a common mistake all rogues make, i remember i always hp potted when the oppononent was close, but sometimes i miscalculate and do it to fast! Same ahppened wiht him, but yeah nice fucking observation
    Every hp counts i guess, NO ROOM FOR MISTAKES!

lmfao at tunafishyMe's quote in ur sig crackurbak

Not bad, The rogue fucked up on the 2nd vs. he died with half mana left, that's a big no-no. He would have won if he had better mana control.

WaSaBaBasdf

and critical at the beginning is not good. Use at end so you know you can finish him off...[/b]

hp pot + crit = 1440 hp but not always i done it few times till isaw that 1440 hp comes
    and crit with second spike so u get higher damge coz basic skills decrease defense
    BUT eric cause i use in beginnin better coz he spam me for 600~750 so i had to finish him fast before he finishs me ;d[/b]
    yes but there is chance for critical minor also..so think 19x60=1140..half minors are critical.so its 1140+670=1810..so much better than double hp pot
    also ofc use the critical at beginning..
    when warriors get red ball they got 20% more def..so you will hit him for less dmg so the critical will be 2x less dmg..you can use critical at the end against all the other chars..just not with warrior
    Giorgio

That depends because if you are vsing in CZ, most warriors will shock stun you in the beginning as you critical. I think it's better to wait a couple seconds to see if they will shock you then go with the critical.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12