View Poll Results: how you found the clip?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • scary as fuck

4 7.69%
  • weird

14 26.92%
  • same shit

5 9.62%
  • what the fuck is this question n00b?

15 28.85%
  • not scary

14 26.92%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

can anybody see this clip for me?

This is a discussion on can anybody see this clip for me? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; optical illusion ftw.....
Page: 3

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

optical illusion ftw..

I have strange feeling. What to do now. Ouu, i know, i fly to USA or France. Go to top of Eifel tower on Empire state building and shout : "I will jump!!" Then i'll be in news and im famous [/b]

You watch too much cartoons/movies.

G0D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxSDwkS8XKs...ted&search=

Idiots read the comment by the guy who posted it and go laugh at yourselves for being retards....

For those who are dumb and can't find the comments here ;

The original poster of this video had creepy music and sounds on. Not on mine, instead you listen to "Fade To Black" by Metallica. The song is about suicide; an issue mentioned in the original poster's description. After you hear James sing "goodbye"(or at the very end of the clip), close your eyes and up to the ceiling/light. Maybe even quickly shift your gaze to a blank white sheet of paper. What do you see?

On a side note, the original poster confirmed on his/her comments board of the vid that he/she made up the suicide story. Therefore this is just a portrait made by somebody without intention of suicide. And no, by watching this you will not want to commit suicide, something the original poster said. It's just a thing to look at for the fun of it. I myself have noticed changes in the portrait, but that's really just the eyes playing a trick on you. Its actually a cool observation.

I just found the site where it's really at. You can find out the artist's explanation here:

http://www.ethereality.info/ethereali...

Then go to the "Portraits & Drawings" tab, then look under "Illustrations."

I just got a new idea. Seeing as to how there's another pic of this girl there with jewelry added on, I'm gonna do another vid with that pic. Let's see if the jewelry alters the illusion. Therefore, I'm giving all you viewers out there a choice of background music for the upcoming vid, all of which are from Metallica.

This is what I call a Spectre Voting System. Your votes(or suggestions really, so I call em Ghost Votes) may or may not influence me. It would be helpful if you attached a reason to your Ghost Vote (don't have to though). You can post votes either on this vid's comments or send em to me in a mail. Your choices are as follows:

Orion, To Live is to Die, One, The Unforgiven, The Unforgiven 2, or a techno remix of Nothing Else Matters. (more) (less)

human_sin

i watched 2 min and its shitty...
    but the girl is hot

IllusiveRogue

Read Before You Click:
    There are two identical pictures that will appear on the screen. Almost
    8000 people were tested to see if they could find the 3 differences and
    only 19 got it. See how observant you are and if you find all 3
    differences, you are one of the most elite people in the world!

PLEASE READ THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, OTHERWISE YOU WONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU GOTTA DO. OK?? READ FIRST!!!

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Read Before You Click:

PLEASE READ THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, OTHERWISE YOU WONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU GOTTA DO. OK?? READ FIRST!!!

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf[/b]
    You really think it's still funny? Got old after the first few times, the following 193480912348093 times were lame as hell.

Read Before You Click:

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf[/b]

that one is SOOOOO old, it was one of the first ones i ever got tricked into :lol:

anyone who does know:

SPOILER

[spoiler]pictures are exactly the same, after like 15 seconds it switches to a scary thing and loud noises :lol:[/spoiler]

Ripper_of_romania

well srry i usually don't do this but man i want 5 minutes of my life back cuz i just got bored watching that crap and turned on the music...I don't feel special with anything like before...
    Was i supposed to feel wierd after watching that or am i too tired atm? :unsure:

DarK

looked like she smiled............................................ ........... i feel wierd

boo *,..,*

rozbujany

oh well, i didnt see a shit, 1 more try :P

rozbujany

nothing changes, i dont get it :P

Strider

yeah the background started to change color to a green flashing in and out. but if you fassworded it to that part you cant see it.

lol ... optical illusion... but i feel weird

rellim

-_- the only reason you guys feel or notice the stuff is because you read the story to go along with it...and optical illusion...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast