Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

0x7 Hand placement ><

This is a discussion on 0x7 Hand placement >< within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Could you give me a picture of how you put your hands in minor heal combo?...
Page: 1

Natazaku

Default 0x7 Hand placement ><

Could you give me a picture of how you put your hands in minor heal combo?

joking

just like playing piano, but there only 8 keys to press :P

right hand on 7-8, spamming it

comboing with the left hand, switching skillbars with left hand :P

tolgahan

one hand on ur dick another one is on the mouse. n start spam "comboooo combo comboo yea yeaaaa combooooo YEAAAAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOO"
    :lol:

Natazaku

doesnt work >< i need faster fingers xD i cant minor as fast as him ><

Banned Senior Member

mine is:
    left hand - ring finger ( z )
    ring finger ( 1 )
    middle finger ( 2,3,4)
    index finger ( 5, F1, F4 )

Right hand - index finger ( r )
    middle finger (6,7)
    ring finger (8)

Originally posted by Natazaku
    doesnt work >< i need faster fingers xD i cant minor as fast as him ><
    its all about the practice..i "learned" it on the beta server...where schrotti was used to beat me (lvl 69) with a lvl 60 rogue..but now i am sure i would also beat him with same chars :P

so...just go on practicing as much as u can

Natazaku

its hard when ur lvl 70 an the arena sux cause every1 is unbuffed or every1 runs from me so i only get practice with my runnning combo >< or the classice spike+thrust= dead papermage.

taken on my phone with bad lighting hope thats ok. i cant do both hands at once because i have to hold the phone lol.

on the left hand i reach to 6 with my index to pot, and usually hit 7 with the thumb if only 1 hand on keyboard. u can see my f1-f4 are very small buttons which makes it easier to reach them. My 4th finger is always on capslock to talk on ventrilo. Right hand is pretty simple i only hit minorheal and soulpot with it. Usually i play with only 1 hand on keyboard to do everything. My keyboard is this:

i run it with no drivers installed, and i dont use the mouse that is included. It isnt programmable.

N1GG4

i used to have that same keyboard. Then i returned it and got my money back. True story.

Natazaku

Ty zero ^.^ im doing the hp/minor 1 ^.^ its hard

wraith86

Originally posted by 0000000
    taken on my phone with bad lighting hope thats ok. i cant do both hands at once because i have to hold the phone lol. *

on the left hand i reach to 6 with my index to pot, and usually hit 7 with the thumb if only 1 hand on keyboard. u can see my f1-f4 are very small buttons which makes it easier to reach them. My 4th finger is always on capslock to talk on ventrilo. Right hand is pretty simple i only hit minorheal and soulpot with it. Usually i play with only 1 hand on keyboard to do everything. My keyboard is this:

i run it with no drivers installed, and i dont use the mouse that is included. It isnt programmable.
    hmm

your mouse is porgrammable , but its fixed with xtrap anyway

Banned for scamming.

nice zero. i cant usually minor fast enough during normal pk. Its hard to do since my hands are relitively small. What would you say i should do? Anyone is open to answer that.

Sabandija

Originally posted by chucknorris13
    nice zero. i cant usually minor fast enough during normal pk. Its hard to do since my hands are relitively small. What would you say i should do? Anyone is open to answer that.
    u know what they say about small handed people ? :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast