Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Can anyone show me a ss of a cs +8 ?:P

This is a discussion on Can anyone show me a ss of a cs +8 ?:P within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm.. yea i know all this. But with an high ac, and warrior hitting me is truly not so bad, ...
Page: 2

ALightInTheDarkness

hmm.. yea i know all this. But with an high ac, and warrior hitting me is truly not so bad, but i dont deny having a Chittin Sheild is quite nice. + DD sheidls and DD caps can be expensive. I guess wat i was meaning to say is that, I do prefere the high AC against warrior and BP, over lacking defense in Dagger, b/c if a party of sins/warrior/Bp/ or any combonation of the 2 i seem to always encounted trouble wit the sins the most, personally. Switching to a dagger defense sheild wit low defense will leave me wide open 2 warrior attacks, while i cud just have the DOL on for its AC against warirors and DD against Sins.... like i said flame me all u want, i dont care, i have my on opinion whether any1 things its wrong or otherwise and i respect ure opinion as well. Also the chittin sheilds Defense isnt very high, even a +8 a +4 dol has more, and as i mentioned b4 Defense is prefered 2 defend against warrior, as sins inflict more dmg and can penetrate defense

Chittin Sheild is awesome sheild= Agree

Chittin Sheild is best= Dissagree, there is no "best sheild"

-Zach

ALightInTheDarkness

oh, i forgot to mention the Chittin Sheilds resistances are a +, my bad i neglected them.

But an INT preist has decent resistance as it is, though i can see how they wud help out

-Zach

BobGreensley

Originally posted by ALightInTheDarkness
    oh, i forgot to mention the Chittin Sheilds resistances are a +, my bad i neglected them.

But an INT preist has decent resistance as it is, though i can see how they wud help out

-Zach
    Noob

ALightInTheDarkness

Originally posted by BobGreensley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BobGreensley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ALightInTheDarkness

-Zach
    Noob[/b]

lol, watever, i said flame your asses off

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Chittin Sheild is awesome sheild= Agree

Chittin Sheild is best= Dissagree, there is no "best sheild"

-Zach
    i disargree aswell, CS is the best shield, thats it.

The perfect anti warrior/bp. For a int priest, warriors and bp are far bigger menace than a sin, for wich you will/must have dd cap.

compare CS+7, vs DOTL +8, and SS+7:
    cs+7 --> 50% spear/axe/sword/club defense + 180 hp + 30 resists to fire/ice/light + good ac, 180ish.

DOTL +8 -- > 220ac ish, or so, 20% dagger defense, 20% arrow defense, 250 hp, 250mp, phisical atack reppel, wich makes no difference....

SS+7 --> 130 ac ish, 380hp, 60 resists to fire/ice/light, some str,dex, mana etc etc....

CS > the rest, allright? I personaly got a ss+7, used a cs+3, and tested a DOTL, cs is far better, ss followed and a DOTL seems pointless when i can have a 40 dd shield, that wont cost me an eye and serve it purpouse far more effective.

ALightInTheDarkness

hm.... ok ok, ill try to get a CS, though dont i can, and do some of my own testing.

I just dont like the low AC, especially if ure running an FP +7/12 build wit 156int and 99st and rest into hp.

Though i still dont find BP/Warrior a menace....... compared to sins, but maybe its cuz i play on ares.

Like i said, i take ure opinions and am not rude about them, id appreciate the same respect from every1 else

- Zach

Dragonfaire

im fixing to get flamed and called a noob, lol, but personally i prefere the DOL over the CS. Sure the CS has many different defenses, but as a preist Sins are my worst nightmare, and DOLs defend against Dagger + they have a higher defense. Like i said, flame me call me a noob watever but my opinion is DOL is better

-Zach
    I think it is very pretty and lavander :wub: and cs is all ugly and green <_<

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    im fixing to get flamed and called a noob, lol, but personally i prefere the DOL over the CS. Sure the CS has many different defenses, but as a preist Sins are my worst nightmare, and DOLs defend against Dagger + they have a higher defense. Like i said, flame me call me a noob watever but my opinion is DOL is better

-Zach
    I think it is very pretty and lavander :wub: and cs is all ugly and green <_<[/b]
    if u dont like your cs i can take good care of it

hm.... ok ok, ill try to get a CS, though dont i can, and do some of my own testing.

I just dont like the low AC, especially if ure running an FP +7/12 build wit 156int and 99st and rest into hp.

Though i still dont find BP/Warrior a menace....... compared to sins, but maybe its cuz i play on ares.

Like i said, i take ure opinions and am not rude about them, id appreciate the same respect from every1 else

- Zach
    i wonder how u gonna afford a cs when u wearing +7 fp :lol: :P cs is one of the most expencive items in the game.

wow i just realized how old this post was XD. i was just looking for a ss of a cs and got caught up with all the replies LOL

JxxL

i got a ss CS +10 is that good to? :P

ALightInTheDarkness

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>

- Zach
    i wonder how u gonna afford a cs when u wearing +7 fp :lol: :P cs is one of the most expencive items in the game.[/b]
    lol. Just b/c i have FP +7 doesnt mean im poor, lmao, ure not very smart

-Zach

UTurnMeOnB1tch

Originally posted by Zaraki
    I couldnt get killed if i ran around with that l o l

Protacon

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Originally posted by Protacon
    omfg WTF

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast