Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

::Blue_Heal:: aka bluecraze vol.1

This is a discussion on ::Blue_Heal:: aka bluecraze vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just a test pk vid the sound is kinda low i know :lol: http://files.filefront.com/bluewmv/;.../fileinfo.html...
Page: 1

bluecraze

just a test pk vid the sound is kinda low i know :lol:

http://files.filefront.com/bluewmv/;.../fileinfo.html

Mixer

Stop posting priv server vids,its anoying

On topic: Vid sucks,quality and music are bad,no real pk skills,duffing same target isnt GG,every moron can do that.

KalaBunga Senior Member

On topic: Vid sucks,quality and music are bad,no real pk skills,duffing same target isnt GG,every moron can do that.[/b]
    Stop posting comments in topics cause your anoying 2.
    stfu go back you your hyde empire server of what ever and if you there stop bieying a pussy / town always.
    the movie was a bit boring , stay mage your beter at mage then priest.

i was part of the No_Regretz crew there ,mostly playing wiht Hitz and Priestjc aka keymage ty. i remeber pking wiht you in endlessreistance or what ever you towned everytime , and remeber hitz kicked your ass in arena my name is not importent, the only time i have not see yo town was wiht 4 priest ty. and stop making replys rather edit your post instead of hijacking this topic.
    badboys only won wiht 6 mages who where droping nova of 2k and staff hits of 1k :-o aoc other your party never rolled us
    s.a pemelaanderson or how ever you spell it. the party list you named only tabbycat and faggycat were nice from those valcira was nothing specail.

bb.

nice priv, no more to say h34r:

Mixer

stfu go back you your hyde empire server of what ever and if you there stop bieying a pussy / town always.

the movie was a bit boring , stay mage your beter at mage then priest[/b]
    /town? Excuse me but i NEVER TOWN!!! You can ask everyone i pked with,id rather get owned then towned(well most of the time my but gets saved by Shael or Michaela but we :P).
    Mixer NEVER TOWNS.

Btw who the fuk are you? Some banned guy from Voltz?
    ROFL

tguedes

why private??? and it sucks....

Mixer

i was part of the No_Regretz crew there ,mostly playing wiht Hitz and Priestjc aka keymage ty.[/b]
    I wouldnt be proud of that,afterall you got ur asses handed to urselfs by both Voltz and BadBoys.
    What was ur ign? I dont remember you,you must have sucked bad.

lol clicker

I dont remember you,you must have sucked bad.[/b]
    lol...How can you say you don't remember him, you dont even know his In-game name, retard.

On topic: Vid sucks,quality and music are bad,no real pk skills,duffing same target isnt GG,every moron can do that.[/b]
    this is not usko4life.com so do me a favor and stfu!

Stop posting priv server vids,its anoying[/b]
    Stop posting, its anoying.
    ontopic: yea, the vid was a bit boring.. closed after 1 min

iTzBryan Senior Member

the vid looked like a bunch of blobs running around o.0

Once you have this type of quality get back to us... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y48ISx2aq3M&fmt=22

Mixer

the movie was a bit boring , stay mage your beter at mage then priest.

i was part of the No_Regretz crew there ,mostly playing wiht Hitz and Priestjc aka keymage ty. i remeber pking wiht you in endlessreistance or what ever you towned everytime , and remeber hitz kicked your ass in arena my name is not importent, the only time i have not see yo town was wiht 4 priest ty. and stop making replys rather edit your post instead of hijacking this topic.
    badboys only won wiht 6 mages who where droping nova of 2k and staff hits of 1k :-o aoc other your party never rolled us[/b]
    K lets get this straight lol.

1st of all i NEVER EVER TOWNED! Kurado does,i never do. Oh and iv been 3 days in EndlessXistance :lol: Iv beaten hitz,he beaten me were like equal,since iv never lost in cz,and i lost 3 times in arena (were like 3:3 atm).
    BadBoys DID NOT and i repeat DID NOT HAVE 6 mages overall,there were 3 total. Zeszu,Muffin,PicaPicaChuuuu,and later FireArs. Normal BB party that rolled out everyday,owning ur little noob asses, was Me,Kurado,Zeszu,Valchiria,Pica,Tabbycat,ISammyI and HelloKitty. That party was uber killer,we NEVER lost a party vs party,even won 30 vs 8. Kuro and sammy got a vid,il ask em post it sometime.
    Anyways Cedric got banned for dual potting,so his word=shit(gtfo of here cheater boy)
    Anyways 3 people from NO_Regretz were good Hitz,JC(note that he was n BadBoys,got borred and went orc),and Green,all the rest suck ass.

<3 ya all kktnxbb

i bet you dont even knew what char i was playing on hyd3 lol

HiyaImBest

liked it.

bluecraze

well ty to those who watched the movie and liked it,and i suppose the movie would suck if u only watched a min of it. i quit usko a while back now all i dont even notice a lot of ppl on these forums and all they seem to b doing is arguing and complanning in this topic about nothing lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast